It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G8 Summit + Missing German Bomb = False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have never posted in this forum before, as I am not one for making claims without evidence, but I have been feeling very weird lately. By weird I mean that I have been sleeping much better than I normally would and I can actually remember dreams I have had over the last week.

Sure, that doesn't sound odd but it is for me. In one of my dreams I was rushing home from work while everyone around me was going completely nuts looking for a way out of town. I felt that I had to get to my wife, kids and other family members because something had happened....or was about to happen.

I tend to dismiss my dreams as flights of fantasy, but when I read a couple articles yesterday I had the same sense of urgency come over me...like something was about to occur. Something was going to pass that would endanger my family.

The two articles were about the upcoming G8 conference in Chicago (not too far from my home) and the missing German hydrogen bomb!

Now I am not saying the two are connected. I have no evidence of that, but I got a bad feeling about all this!

Like I said, I am not one to make predictions but I felt compelled to voice my concerns. TPTB are desperately in need of a way to cull the masses back into their folds and what better way than with a false-flag attack against world leaders in the heart of America.

I hope I am wrong...and I probably am but at I felt that I had to say something.

Thanks for reading.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just so we are aware I raise a question.

How much damage would 500 kiloton bomb do?
edit on 3-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You may be on to something here.

Dreams are hardly flights of fancy.

While dreaming you have direct access to your unconscious (subconscious)...They can be a very valuable tool to understanding yourself...if examined properly.

Your conscious mind goes to great lengths to conceal much of what is in the unconscious mind.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

From the simulation I have seen it would have an effect within a 50 mile radius of detonation. That's not even close to me, but still concerning.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Maybe, or maybe the Olympics in london.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
OP, I believe the story about the 500 kT bomb was debunked as a hoax....

SrWingCommander gave an excellent description in his post and there were others that chimed in on the thread with additional information that dispute the claim, such as Germany not making Dolphin class subs and not having access to nuclear weapons greater than 340 kT.

I think you can sleep easy.

~Namaste

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Awesome! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
and the missing German hydrogen bomb!

There is no missing "German" hydrogen bomb, it is just a hoax from a hoax website...

new topics

top topics

join