It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets In Plain Sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here's an epic documentary.

I've got to be honest here and tell you that i haven't watched it fully myself.

I've watched for about 2 hours before i fell asleep last night, but these two hours had me intrigued and this is definitely well worth a watch.

Secrets In Plain Sight is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history.

Exploring key monuments and their positions in Egypt, Stonehenge, Jerusalem, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Washington DC, New York, and San Francisco brings to light a secret obsession shared by pharaohs, philosophers and kings; templars and freemasons; great artists and architects; popes and presidents, spanning the whole of recorded history up to the present time.

As the series of videos reveals how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales.

Some of you are going to like this very much

MODS, please move to a more appropiate forum if you see suit.

thanks!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
cool! this is one of my many passions.
don't have 4 hours right now to watch,but i'll give it a try tonite.
thanx for the post

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I made it 34 minutes before I became chock full of symbolism, numbers and anyway to question the knowledge I was being presented. Still.....very intriguing.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Very intriguing and thought provoking .
I watched 3 hours , but now have to get ready for work

As an aside . I have chosen my lottery numbers , for tonights draw, from some of the numbers mentioned . You never know

S+F

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

As an aside . I have chosen my lottery numbers , for tonights draw, from some of the numbers mentioned . You never know

I sure hope you got lucky.

Because if you win there´s a ´findersfee´ attached to this thread.

some 5 percent is enough, i´ll give you my bankaccount when it gets that far

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Indeed a huge documentary and inspired this thread The Great Pyramids Secrets in Plain Sight WOW for your perusal

I was intrigued and watched the 10 min vid. but when I found out that it was a lot of 10 min videos I balked at watching them. Now that it's pieced together in 1 video it'll be a little easier to watch stop and go, thanks!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just watched 5 min. and got annoyed by the narrator

I really want to watch it though, but i guess i have to be in a special mood to listen to that guy.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yeah, the narrator is sounding as if he is bored.

Interesting video though, downloaded the 700MB file and saved it so that I can watch it completely later.

The narrator speaks about 108 beads on the rosary. But the rosary does not have 108 beads. Did a Google search and realized that Tibetan beads have 108 beads; but not the christian rosary.
edit on 3/5/12 by oohay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This documentary is wonderful! I myself got a bit too wrapped up in looking out for symbols
in every day life for awhile, but overall its very interesting and raises a lot of questions.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
cant wait to watch now its marked

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Since you have watched the entire video by now.
What would you have done differently??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

One of the most interesting threads I've read on ATS, I watched the whole video and learned a lot myself. Cheers OP, I've actually linked this video to another thread, It will interesting to show this to family members.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

kn0wh0w
Here's an epic documentary.

I agree completely and totally. It puzzles me that this thread didn't get more attention, anyone into what is discussed here on ATS should see it. It's lengthy, but so packed with amazing facts and research that time will not be an issue here. It's like one of those books you simply can't lay down until it's finished. Great narrative and packed with informative illustrations explaining everything he says.

edit on 17-1-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I've watched the video before, it's rather interesting but I think there's a few points where he's reaching for things that aren't there, or where artists and architects were inspired by ideas and patterns rather than conveying an idea.

He actually has a sequel coming out at some point, last I checked was probably 6 months ago and I found a small preview of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I watched the whole movie..

Scott Onstott is a teacher of Architects

all I have to say is..

Math is truly a universal language, it can not lie.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Aazadan
I've watched the video before, it's rather interesting but I think there's a few points where he's reaching for things that aren't there, or where artists and architects were inspired by ideas and patterns rather than conveying an idea.

He actually has a sequel coming out at some point, last I checked was probably 6 months ago and I found a small preview of it.

Here's his website: www.secretsinplainsight.com...

Apparently there is a sequel out there, apparently you have to buy it. Fair enough I suppose, quite a bit of research involved and putting milk on the table costs money.

new topics

top topics

join