It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over egypt must be seen to be believed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ok so yesterday i posted a video from one of my subscriptions on youtube. Today in my feed i get a message from them saying they are releasing some ground breaking video.

We all know that normally means the comlplete opposite. But not this.

What do you think? It looks like they have gone to some length trying to disprove the object as a UFO (in a follow up video) and have got no anwers.

If its not on the ground, as shown in the other video, then it must be above. It moves with the rotation of the earth as though it is hovering. The description says it cannot be an imaging glitch as it appears over too many frames?? Its the last ufo in the video

What do you think? A HD ufo captured for the first time? Or something that can be explained?

www.youtube.com...

Ok heres a follow up video.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-5-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've seen it.

My beliefs have not changed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Not a snowmans chance in hell of those being UFOs... I see what a few flashes that are UFOs and what looks like a part of a building to be the "evidence". It's better off calling this a vid of shooting stars or something.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Could be anything, debris, satellite, meteor

I wouldn't say it's "see it to believe" I watched it and I'm not convinced it was anything
And I'm one that wants to believe every UFO footage.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Part of a building....thats like 40 miles wide, and not visible on earth...OK lol

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I see the little dot.

But the vid is too confusing.

I need circles and stuff to point it out.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Here's the video embeded for you.

The first two, I'll put stock in it being a lense flare. Just simply because it occurs as the sun is appearing on the horizon, and it fades out as the sun gets more prominent.

The second however, a mere light source located at the ground.. There's no indication that it is airborne.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
You would think that with the advent of digital cameras someone somewhere would have a good video of a real UFO. We still get these silly claims that are all blurry and crappy.

Crap

P

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Its not on the ground, there is another video showing this.

Hang on il find it and post it. Whatever the 3rd object is, its not on the ground. Its above the surface, moving with the planet.

thats how you embed, thanks
edit on 3-5-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Just a query as to the short video where your "source" points out where the UFO is, ie over desert; unless he has seriously impressive knowlwedge of African geography, or has cross referenced every light seen in the NASA video against Google Earth, how did he know that the "UFO" was not just another city lit up at night?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
Not a snowmans chance in hell of those being UFOs... I see what a few flashes that are UFOs and what looks like a part of a building to be the "evidence". It's better off calling this a vid of shooting stars or something.

Erm, well, you know, technically a UFO is a flying object that is unidentified. So, you know.. it is a UFO.

I dunno what it is, you don't know what it is.. it's a UFO. Simple, really.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The second video has been edited so bad, there's nothing to discuss. I enjoyed the first video but couldn't see anything UFO-wise to discuss either.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I dunno what it is, you don't know what it is.. it's a UFO. Simple, really.

Sorry to be pedantic, but until it can be established that the "object" under discussion is actually film of "something" in the sky, then it is a piece of film only.

A UFO is an object in the sky that is anomalous. As of now, this is a bunch of pixels only, therefore not a UFO.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Just a query as to the short video where your "source" points out where the UFO is, ie over desert; unless he has seriously impressive knowlwedge of African geography, or has cross referenced every light seen in the NASA video against Google Earth, how did he know that the "UFO" was not just another city lit up at night?

You just have to look on google earth to see its NOT a city or a light.

I think its pretty obvious the position shown in the follow up is the correct place. The NASA video is shown over the river Nile. The river nile is the bright long object, lined with buildings. if you look you will see an oval shape in the river, i presume this is how the location was cross referenced. There is no city big enough to give off this light, google earth it.

The ufo does not look like a light, or a city lit up.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The second link says the video was removed!

VVV

link   
Both the videos listed on the OP has been removed.

link   
All videos were deleted :-/

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What? maybe they are private?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

That isn't what I asked.

I asked how he knew that this "UFO" was there.

The only scenario I can think of is that he has eidetic memory of African geography, therefore knew there was no city there.

Or, he crossed referenced every light on the video against a map.

Does either sound plausible to you?

So, the question still remains; how did he know that this light - one amongst thousands - was a UFO?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

That isn't what I asked.

I asked how he knew that this "UFO" was there.

The only scenario I can think of is that he has eidetic memory of African geography, therefore knew there was no city there.

Or, he crossed referenced every light on the video against a map.

Does either sound plausible to you?

So, the question still remains; how did he know that this light - one amongst thousands - was a UFO?

I dont know, maybe you should ask them. i just posted the vids.

As i said before, you dont need to be a genius to work out positions in these videos. I have looked on google earth, and there is no city where this object was. I call it an object because it was not a city illuminated.

Cant believe they have gone, im going to message them and see why they deleted them

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join