It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

osama,saddam,gaddafi,the world is a better place without them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
legitimized assassination, the world is a better place without it ?

Wu Wei, Non-action, is one of the most famous Taoist concepts, repeatedly pointed out in Tao Te Ching, the great Taoist classic. We should not hurry to action, since most things in the world take care of themselves if left alone. And when we act, we should do so cautiously, or we might destroy more than we solve.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by superballs

then why the hell did his people kill him

where are all the libians now saying they loved him??

i havnt read anything about how they miss his ass there

Many people are horrified by what happened in their country. The country is now down the proverbial toilet, and they will have to stay fighting for a very long time to get their country back!

Only the Wahabis are happy with this... and only the wahabis killed him. NOT the people. The Wahabis work for CIA, you figure it out!

edit on 3-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is a reason this thread received no flags...
2nd line

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by superballs

If double clones or doublegangers are real hmmm. Sometimes I think a face switch and body change is all thats needed to CONVINCE THE MASSES THEY ARE GONE. Especially since they are ALL elites?
edit on 5/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Gadaffi, truly was a great person. It was a sad day when he was killed and he had no love for the NWO. He exposed them and spoke nothing but truth. His speeches are legendary, I love watching them on youtube. That guy would speak to the UN or whoever for 2 and a half hrs straight without notes or a teleprompter.
If u think he was a bad guy, turn iff the tube.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Incase u don't know what we did in Libya, watch this...

youtu.be...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OP, I entirely disagree with you because I think your post is naïve

I do not think the world is a better place without these men because evil will always exist. There will always be evil men and women on this earth who are evil to the same order of the likes of Bin Laden and has history has showed when one evil man falls another will rise.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The real EVILS are alive and well....they are too busy orchestrating and operating this massive ultra plan.....other leaders in the region better not be too sure of their status...who knows, they might as well be the next target....one can dig anybody's dirt and find some FILTH in ....it's not like the rest of the world leaders are all saint's!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think you are putting too much emphasis on people that the MSM labeled as a bad. I think instead of looking out, you should be looking within...The answers you are seeking are frighteningly closer then you would imagine...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I feel that the world can really be that garden what we always dream of as children.
I see that garden now with older eyes and see all these destructive ideas from power hungry fools just spreading like disease in our garden. The flowers have died and garden animals are embarrassed of themselves.

Yes, the world is better without these men. There are far too many queens on board.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Gaddafi was to receive a Human Rights award at a UN meeting for his dedication to making Libya a better place and supporting the rights of the people. Once the 'uprising' started, the UN claimed he had violated human rights for years. How does one do a full U-turn like that? Gaddafi was awesome, having a house was a human right in Libya, If you went to university and couldn't find a job, you would get paid the equivalent amount of money until you found a job. Gaddafi was truly remarkable.

Did you know that Gaddafi was elected as the human rights hero last year?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.mathaba.net...

The human rights vote was closed due to Gaddafi's lead:

libyasos.blogspot.com.au...

Also, Terrorists were behind the Libyan rebellion. Look:

barenakedislam.com...

<< 1   >>

join