It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flo Rida served -via- Facebook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timing
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't think they should stop trying to serve him papers. Although If they want to start serving papers via internet they should at least send it to his e-mail,
!

Although, I could see the humor factor in them posting a legit legal document as a post on Facebook fan page wall.

Makes me very happy to hear that other people feel the same way about social networking being fun and keeping it that way.

O.....I totally agree w/ the email...because most times we do give our email address out to business's...ect
Great thought! And yea...i can definetly see where that would embarrass someone...lol but...I would hate for anyone to b pre-judged and found guilty before they have a chance to present thier side. For instance...mayb Flo cancelled because they didn't comply to the contract they each had. We just never know....in todays world...you are guilty until proved innocent....and something like that could definetly sway people into thinking the worse.

I also agree that the process servers need to keep on...keepin on. That's their job.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Ha Ha You're most welcome !
Denying Ignorance is what we do here ,

On topic, I don't see how it would be any more efficient or reliable than the postal service - unless they can track who has accessed the FB account and confirm that the mail was indeed read by the intended recipient - I'd be interested to see how this pans out

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Wow...I just found this..and yes ..I like Alex Jones...doesn't mean I agree w/ everything he does but, he's one of those people whose good far out weighs the bad.

This vid doesn't have anything to do w/ legal and FB...but...it does show how SHTF where Internet and control and just plain the Governments taking over. They're going to find ways to keep you under such control! They'll find ways to shut you up 1 way or the other....crazy

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

This is pretty crazy and for all of us who didn't set our moods to extreme and bothered reading your post before going OutOfControl, you brought up a valid point. How can they know they're actually serving who they're supposed to be serving? I don't think this could work though for the reasons you brought up but who knows, we've seen crazier things happen.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This could definitely set a precedence, regardless if it's just a crummy artist from the US where nothing else important happens at 3 am. Good thing for us, important pressing life threatening matters are already occurring on the other side of the world.

edit on 3-5-2012 by conspiracy88 because: space paragraphs

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skonaz

They send a certified letter through postal mail to verify it was received.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think it would only serve to humiliate people, and I'm tired of that.
There's so much of it anyway.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by skonaz

They send a certified letter through postal mail to verify it was received.
actually, they are supposed to do as you state, however, they freely abandoned that method long ago because they weren't being held to such a standard.

to me, this whole thing (if factually true) is akin to dropping off a summons at the local pub the subject frequents.
he/she may get it, they may not. and that, is not how the legal system is scripted to operate.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I couldn't agree w/ you more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join