It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cowan's Tread...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Dear Pinocchio,

Blessed are you who can forget. Wisdom is not forgotten, knowledge may be. I've been gone for quite some time hoping to forget. But I find that in forgetting new things are learned. Things which could not be seen because they were buried by knowledge.

Learning anew, living anew. I deeply hope you write anew. You are my guide, tentative as may be, to a patch of unexplored forest. Perhaps the part of the forest from which you found existence.

We need do no more than place our stone on the foundation.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

My Good Friend Carles1952... grace is with you always.

She is as the wife of God. To her belongs the daughters we call the three graces; faith, hope, and charity.
Each bares the fruit of forbidden tree for the sake of their sibling whom we call love. She is the youngest of grace's
daughters. When we eat of the forbidden fruits... we graciously confide our trust in ourselves to endeavor alone as God wills it. The fruit simply means "to do it alone".
This...the graces hold sacred. We serve and are granted upon completion of our dues marriage to all four graces. Faith hope charity and love. Behold Raphael's the three graces. Daughters of God.
Love is found as lost in the wilderness... her nakedness strewn to wild wizards and beasts and wicked men. Her virtue is as the reflection of her love. He serves her and she him.
Faith will say to youbefore you set off in search of her sister love... may it be a lightfor you in dark places, when all other lights go out. Hope will say to you... courage merry, courage for our friends.
charity will say to you... what grace has given me, let it pass to him... let him be spared.
When you find love... she will be your reflection. Seek her. She is in the earth.
They will call her Rosie. But she is.
When you are done... grace will bind you to the four who will bring forth the daughters grand of the lord in heaven. You shall call them liberty daughter of faith... justice daughter hope... mercy daughter of charity... and woman daughter of love.

The forbidden fruit times three is of grand importance... you must decide to do it on your own.
Hence faith hope charity and love will find you. Grace is with you. And where there is grace God is sure to be.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What does "Master & Apprentice" signify in Freemasonry?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
What does "Master & Apprentice" signify in Freemasonry?

Apprentice is the beginning. Master is where you get to when you finish learning the Apprentice and Fellowcraft work. To some, master is the top, to others, master is just the beginning.

ALL are students and remain that way until death.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Dear Pinocchio,

Thank you again for writing.

Your posts call us to run, not across the world but up and away. To jump and fly and float and be. Away from the world to more and lovely and Oh! To glide gently back, breathing life and grace to an empty desert full of empty things, convinced their emptiness is full of yet more empty things.

We bring our eyes back from that trip away washed and newly living. Only thus, I say, can we find the graces of which you speak. This trip which makes I, not I, but Thou. The trip that allows us to see the ripeness, completeness, and fullness, of what we falsely call empty. And, of course, the emptiness of what we call full.

What am I to eat on this journey up and away? What am I to drink? Why, the words of Pinocchio. Yet not the words themselves, but the Word to which they point, draw our attention and attract. Oh, noble Virgil, a guide in the (under)world, blessings, peace and all the graces to you from Him who can offer them, and from him who desires you well.

Forgive the blunt and plain speech of a simple man. I have not the poet's vision with which you have been blessed and burdened. Embroider beauty and subtlelty on my screeches to make them suitable for your ears, scorn not your companion and follower.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

TY N.Dude.
Can it be that a Cowan too is set on travels which Masons provoke for the experience of uninitiated who in turn never becomes a Freemason but a master in the spirituality of the craft.
educated and renowned. ?????

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How does a Master Mason who has traveled through heredom feel about those who choose to remain blue lodge initiates.
is there any form of resentment???

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Is/Are "Biblicalities" present before a brush with the golden calf???

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Freemasons can be notably revered for secrets that don't have anything to do with them.
Why...?

edit on 24-3-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I just discovered 1 thru 3, and 4 thru 22, and 25... now I am a cowan of the aasr.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join