It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cowan's Tread...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Tis not yet finished... but have this for now...

These mysteries are of Cowan… do not undermine them, lest therein found is the scourge upon your father’s house.
The eavesdropping cowan heard aught and was wrought with the “resonating” words that instilled in him the meaning of these tools and in it the ideas of a life of service…
Tis what he heard:

TOOL = To All…
Silenced by his overwhelming shame… the cowan left to fulfill “To All” what his Father intended…

PENCIL = Punk All…
So… it comes to pass that mortal must seek life, yet according to Christian Dogma it is believed that to not cling to life is the path to salvation. This in itself is a testimony. But not the kind of testament that results in blood sacrifice… instead in the kind that reveals you are, as God has stated, being tried. Therefore seek not to trouble yourself with too much of the ordeal… as God will display his Divine Power and shun your enemies. “Tis folly to be and not to be”

GAVEL = Gave All…
Can be as simple as paying the King’s Ransom, or a Tax, or as complex as a blood sacrifice with your life itself offered up to the chopping block. When you give all… It must be all and nothing less!
Not recommended but seriously considerate.
Gave All…

TROWEL= Through All…
As surely as the instrument/tool supplies mortar to each and every brick that makes up the wall, so too is the idea incorporated hereafter… Things come to pass… some worse than others. And some things we believe to be too terrible.
This idea is a real life adventure suffered by the masses individually. To say endure is insignificant.
To say be wise… well… that it is the mystery. Many things are endured and suffered because we know very little how to handle it. At Other times it is truly more than we can bare. In this you find that the sciences are vague. But the experience(s) is/are of grand importance. Can be as simple as self control… or as complex as seriously enduring a terrible calamity. However… it is not faith that accounts for your affairs… but self control.
The best thing to do is know it will inevitably come to an end!
Through All…

CHISEL = Chose All…
Can be as simple as choosing to do good things. But generally… it implies people. You must learn how to chose them.
The tool/Instrument as designed tears away at the block. So too must you learn to do away with the matters which contradict your existence and furthermore do away with the deeds which you may already know are no good.
To choose all is and can be simple at times, but in more advanced cases you will find that choosing all is the experience known as standing alone and choosing to make the stand for your father’s house and for his people and in likeness for his god. Very dangerous thing… be cautious.
Choose All…

LEVEL = Love All… / Leave All…
Can be as simple as letting go. Of what is the question. When the craft for it falls upon you, be mindful and yet think very little of it before you make the choice. Can be a wife to let go of, or a fortune, or a lifestyle, or a job, or all your earnings and/or your possessions…
This is a sad instrument, yet G.A.O.T.U. sees it and loves you for it. Do not seek its reward, instead learn from it as it in itself is the fortune. Many things may come to pass as things worth fighting for, yet when you let go, you may find that life is going to grant you all that you need. It shall not be suffered in vain.
However, as I have stated… do not seek its rewards. And seldom embrace what comes of it.
You may set a standard high above nobility… Which if you do not know is “Divinity”.
This idea is of a Cowan. Leave All…

MAUL = My All…
Can be as simple as engaging in activity which has a beginning and an inevitable end, but also as complex as providing your very strength and life to win a battle which may result in your death. Do not now or everafter give in to the will of the torment and/or your enemies and/or the evil that lingers about.
But also… show affection for those in your life as they may truly need to be repeatedly reminded that you love them.
My All…

TRESTLE = Trust All…
Tis the master’s plan… as also it is the master plan.
This trust is not for the faint of heart, even less for the coward. The lord(s) shall rebuke the coward. But the brave shall abide by it. But each trestle board is different…
The overall mystery is Trust All…
Can be as simple as believing God to be your savior. Or as complex as sacrificing yourself. Or as simple as working a week to earn a paycheck… or as complex as a leap of faith… or as simple as the three great lights… or as complex as Trust! Tis not I who can define this matter for you. I am Cowan! Not Master!
Trust All…

24’ GAUGE = 24 Judge…
Can be as simple as serving for two years (24 months)… or as complex as enduring a whole day (24 hours)… ß Mysterious Eh???
In this mystery there exists the mindset of “How Far One Has Come” or “How Long One Has Served”…
It is designed to instill in mortals… the idea of judgment. Judgment is not always as one utters nor to condemn.
Instead judgment is, in this case, a manifestation and duration of service.
Do not now or ever bare witness to yourself as foul judgment and furthermore do not be judgmental nor pass judgment on the particular(s) of others…
In dealing judgment… stand firm in your conviction(s) but do not linger in tyranny. G.A.O.T.U. will see you.
Tis as a man who is tried. By rule… he will/must endure.
It is not a tool designed for judgment. It does not implicate to anyone that such is the way.
Instead it denotes that there is a time frame that must/will be allotted for a service. Maybe a day, or maybe two years.
However, know that judgment is the affair. When you are tried, see to it that you do not speak according to your hopelessness, and/or your rage, and/or your jealousy. Tis what mortals call “Paying Dues”…
This does not build up a respite. It only allows “Revelation.”
The reward is unfair.
You being asked to deal this particular judgment… Live from moon to moon.
A Lunar cycle is 28 days…
In 24 Months You Will Have Accounted For 26 Moons. This means you went a little bit further.
Thus the G.A.O.T.U. will show you the mystery of the moon.
When the night displays the moon… and her reflection is exacted… and the sea begins to rise… you will see her.

THE THREE GREAT LIGHTS =
1) Faith, Hope, and Charity…<
2) Beauty, Strength, and Wisdom…
3) The Father, And The Son, And The Holy Spirit…

HIRAM ABIF = Harem Above…
When your work is done… you will be invited to the realm I dare not call heaven. Why? Because you have created heaven for those whom you chose to love and give your life for. Thus the Harem cannot now or ever be heaven. Yet… mortals beg to differ… so… as it comes so too shall it pass. Like a mortal devoured by carnal knowledge upon his climax.
He needs it no more… but! But those to whom love was granted find the heaven you have created for them eternal.
They seek to reward and award you the honor which the testament does impose. Book of Revelation.
Anyhoo…
Herein is what you aught to know. Your eyes! Your eyes! They are Providence.
Do not let them embrace the beauty of the woman. Do not allow your eyes to roam… ever… even for a second.
For therein is the king. And his will is not according to testimony. He is not evil… but he will always remember how you manifested your father in his house. Do not go there for carnal knowledge nor seek to let your lust be fulfilled.
Instead be blind my friend. If only for a second. Then… ask of him..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
These were/are my notes on Freemason.
Not yet complete, but rather the draft instead is what it is.
When I complete my offical report... trust in me to reveal it on ATS -SS Forum... YAY!

Tis I... Pinocchio The Great!
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned! With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts!
Adorned In Fine Gold! BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant!

Although I Did Break A Rock With A Stick Once...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You may be just playing with me, but I think this is one of the most creative and educated threads I've seen. It seems poetic-mystical without getting into cliche new age phrases, it's a little more classical. Thanks. I would like to see your report when ready.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I can see that therein/herein found is no interest whatsoever... yet in it you find all the people who ask this of me and when you give it to them to behold they grudge.
Why??? Dunnooo...
But... for the finer parts of it, I may find this is exactly what they expect of me. Funny how life is.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Pinocchio because: a funny

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Tis I... Pinocchio The Great!
Shall herein reply any ATS Member about my rough draft report on Freemason?????
I need feed back asap. Must find path to illumination and providence that I may share with the world.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What more needs to be done? Would you add examples? Add polish to those you've presented? Why call this a rough draft?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

That you think I was just playing with you is quite the tragic comedy... I was amused.
But then you added such as I had never expected. Thank You.
You do well to remind me that I did good in passing on these notes.
They are for you... and when my official report is complete I will message them to you first.
You strike me as the kind of person who may find someone who truly needs them.
It may seem as though I ignored you at first, but actually I was caught with writer's block.
Also... my job drains my life. When I get home I log on, but do not post.

Now... Are you Freemason? If so... is my rough draft report offensive in any way?

And lastly... polish?!? lol... I think to do exactly that. But why I do not know anymore.
I guess deep inside of my thoughts I want to view them as correct and not as rough draft.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Pinocchio because: typo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Dear Pinocchio,

I see nothing in your posts to offend a Freemason. Your writing reminds me a little of Thucydides' comedies, or perhaps Shakespeare's Puck. Nice work.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Loved it Pino!

Did you write this yourself, or did you gleam these "definitions" from some text.

I thought the order in which you presented your themes seemed very important, indeed. I find that I lack in "chisel" capacity and over compensate in the trestle.

You have given me a lot to think about, thank you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear Pinocchio,

I see nothing in your posts to offend a Freemason. Your writing reminds me a little of Thucydides' comedies, or perhaps Shakespeare's Puck. Nice work.

With respect,
Charles1952

Thank You Charles1952...

I Find It Myself To Believe Of It As Somewhat A Comedy. Yet, lol, It Ends Tragically For Me.

I imagine that when my work is done G.A.O.T.U. will ask me what I did... And I fear that speculative craft/tool will not be enough.

Hopefully tho... He may be pleased somewhat to know that these tools are shaping the lives of others for the best. Yay to that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Sorry.... no text to quote.
I got these/this from my experience(s)... Long Live The Cowan!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wow... Interesting. Love your style for sure.

And what a clandestine meeting/thread...Have you more to tell?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Syntagma

Moreso than they'll accept.
To tell will only lead you to the path wherein you are bombarded with ideas contrary to my blief.
This will only cause you to "decide" what it is best. Then you will feel the effects of a true life Freemason.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Pinocchio,

Don't flatter yourself. The lack of response is probably due to the sheer volume of idiocy of what you're trying to pass off as gospel. You wouldn't know any more about Masonry if it sat on your nose and farted.

Take your meds & have a wonderful day

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightCraft
Pinocchio,

Don't flatter yourself. The lack of response is probably due to the sheer volume of idiocy of what you're trying to pass off as gospel. You wouldn't know any more about Masonry if it sat on your nose and farted.

Take your meds & have a wonderful day

I think that lack of response is due the shear intellect of the post, the poetic licence reminiscent of Shakespeare and many of the ancient Greek comedies, as Charles pointed out.

I'm perplexed by the offensive nature of your post. What it is, that this Cowan has relayed, that you find so offensive. Did Pinocchio reveal something that he shouldn't have? Is he relaying dangerous and false information in relation to the tools of Masonry and the path that they represent?

I found his play on words enlightening, fun and informative and his council in the use of these tools deeply profound and helpful personally, as I work to develop my craft and find my niche in society.

What is it that you find so offensive in Pinocchio's presentation, that you felt the need to give it a passive aggressive "bump?"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I find his posts to be whimsical but not usually representative of Freemasonic teachings, but over all his posts are positive towards the Freemasonry so I don't mind his flights of fantasy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I am from the south, and I just don't get it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well, I'm not a Mason, and really know nothing about Freemasonry. But, as I try to build a small business from scratch, reality dawns that vision and talent are not enough to make it work.

I find myself having to go back to square one and reevaluate my situation as I refine my craft, while learning new, unexpected ones.

I found Pinocchio's analogy of the tools of life and work to be helpful towards focusing on those attributes in which I am weak in and ill prepared.

I find myself overwhelmed with the options of products and services I offer, therefore haven't refined any one of them to my satisfaction and rely on my passion and faith in myself. This is not enough. I have to "choose" what to refine and when.

Pinocchio's post revealed to me that my "Chisel and Trestle" are out of whack. I feel that there is more to be gleamed from his post, in my own time.
, for that I am appreciative.

Please forgive me if I seem to ramble, I'm out of my element here.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Masonry uses workman's tools to allegorically define life's fundamentals. We just try to keep it simple, where he tends to elaborate a bit much for my tastes. But if he's happy, that's all that matters.

Running a business is a gargantuan task. Doing it on your own is even worse. I have been there. I can say with some assurance that a positive attitude is the single most important thing you will need to posses. And if you can make it work in this financial environment, you have a much better chance of making it for the long haul. Good luck and keep smiling.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I forgot...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join