It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The sky is the last background we perceive, there's nothing beyond the sky we've ever seen, with contemplation we find the sky and our eyes are not separate but are the same thing...."thing" (linguistics is a problem for "knowing".We don't care while we're knowing, but when its gone we find we didn't even understand anything, (just felt something new, maybe felt "one". However "knowing" thats a good start and everything in most our realities is designed in a way to keep you from that. Wondering if its for protection rite now........hmmmm? The "one" will destroy your house, your role on the stage, your family and your friends.

The aliens(lack of a better term, none of these things make sense when your one) call this reality "your has" - like i'm not part of it, I am it. Wondering now if there just around for energy or if there trying to help "ascend". Prob a little of both,- - - -- anyone else talking with them on this site, or it? , can't be the only one. . ., plus why do they talk to some of us and not others...., whats the context you know. . . heres a couple I'm familiar with, ( context wise ).

1. This is gods soul split up in a bunch of pieces to learn about itself.
2. Were all the pets of super advanced aliens.
3. Black swans- product of random evolutionary processes.
4. Here to wear off karma for the next round.
5. Genetically enhanced monkeys by advanced aliens to do work?
6. Reality school. . .(kindergarden?)

Everyone on this site is yelling bout ufo pictures and what not . ..( mannnnnnn, you couldn't be more mislead by this stuff, first thing we learn is not let assumptions and our imaginations to fill in hole for seeing a light in the sky, . . . like that was it man. . . it was that #in light you saw. . . thats it! ( and what you find is that woahhhhhhh THIS IS SOMETHING EFFECT! . . . no ones on board, the light was the show, if u don't believe me you should contemplate any source of light near you. . . what is light. . .its a total phenomenon man. . . here try this ( sit down on the ground and dont do anything ,wait 5 mins ( try to regulate thought ) then as spontaneously as possible flick on the light and see all that ur missing ( you can make this effect last. This is the stuff they taught me , The "aliens" if you will. . . they have no identity btw.

Anyway, just realized how hard it is to stare at a tree. . .you get that? (you should get your face out of a screen more often) How many people here are in the "know"? Are your at peace if you answered yes? Still wondering when this is gunna be over. . . its stupid, boring and physically painful as mentally.

More "i" wanna say but for some reason when i do this sort of thing i always feel its wrong. . . idk.

Hope you feel good man, whats your prospects? meet a new girl/boy? movie you wanna see? playing music? gunna get another degree? write sumphin? try some new chemicals? eat some foooooood?

whatevs , have fun heads!

edit on 3-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mnkyvsalien

Can someone please translate this? It looks like a rant, but I honestly have no idea what this post is about.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
No offense, but I feel I just became dumber for reading that. Only for the fact that it made PERFECT sense!

btw... answered yes... feel great, satisfied. Every stare at a lightning bug... bugs are everywhere, just like souls...but they have none. I'm in the know... I've always known... the light is bright, it is the source of knowledge...
Hey look, christmas tree, red and green...i wonder what that means, so bright, i love their flickering pattersn... i wonder why it's still up.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That's what I say, what is this?
I didn't understand any of it
What are you guys on about?
edit on 3-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
popped his flag cherry

It's not that hard to understand what he's saying/asking.

It's real.
It's not exactly how it appears.
It's partly a school of some sorts.
It's partly a prison of some sorts.
It's beautiful.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I need a moment to figure that out, somehow. I'll get back to you on this one....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is a holy person, and all of you would do well to heed his words. No matter how badly constructed they are.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think I had a mild aneurism while attempting to decipher this post.

Ironically, the thread is titled "What is this?"
That's exactly what I asked when reading it.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I need a lie down after reading this, or do I need to stand up?
I don't know.
This has just left me totally bewildered and befuddled, either that or I am still drunk from last night and really it made perfect sense.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaox

I think what the OP is trying to say is that he's been abducted by aliens and the rest of the gibberish is some kind of a message from the aliens.

The message i think is:The aliens created humans and we are their slaves.

Or maybe he's on to something....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Reguardless of what "it is",

I find myself here now, so I see no point making it a bad experience.

Life is like surfing, you dont ditch on purpose.

peace

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

EXACTLY!! I can't make any sense from your post, so I thought I would give a taste of your own medicine!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Don't mean to be offensive, but you have got to work on your word skills to make your statements make some sense. Just saying buddy! Like, I don't know what you are talking about when you say "Black swans"? What, like the animals, or the movie?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's cryptic. Op, please get some rest and continue, or PM me. You have my interest.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This is the uterus/womb for the next level, dimension, energy. We came into this world as a seed, all things/beings/energies do, so like kindergarten, but really even younger and earlier. Pachamama is caring for us, just like we were in the womb before being born here, its beautiful, and she feeds us, but there is always #/waste/ excess toxins to be gotten rid of. I got your thread, thank you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Don't mean to be offensive, but you have got to work on your word skills to make your statements make some sense. Just saying buddy! Like, I don't know what you are talking about when you say "Black swans"? What, like the animals, or the movie?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You did come off like a guy on acid you know. Yes we are all probably part of GOD but the earth god is rather oppressive.The 3 part soul makes alien creation theories flounder(in my opinion).If we are indeed in school where are the instructors?It appears to be a self oriented path otherwise we are failing.No I'm not having fun, my country is being assaulted from within by communists and I am miffed about it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
but the earth god is rather oppressive

"oh, you are?", he asked, pointedly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join