It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't the Aliens here yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Who said they arent here?

You still think they look like greys or lizards right? Thats why they arent here.

You want to see a real picture? ok
Here ya go
Its in the eyes

Geithner
Rockefellar
Kashkari
Christopher

The cool thing is they can jump around from mind2mind

edit on 3-5-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

So this is where you were looking for Alien information.
Yes I fear there are many stories and information about Aliens in the ether coming at
us through many a so call information broadcaster.

I got one interesting story out in New Mexico that played out only last year.
Well back in the day when Paladians were a hot topic a man driving home saw a bunch
of people camped out and after a few days decided to stop. Well they were watching for
the Paladian ships to pass by at night. The person he was talking to knew quite a lot
about Paladians. Perhaps he pronounced some wireless brain communication was in
effect. The man thought the visionary knew so much he might know what brand of soap
the Paladians used. Well that was it and he continued to drive home never stopped again.
Can't say what happened but the flights might have ended and the crowd long dispersed.

So only last year while watching late night TV with the lights out he views flights going
past the road the campers had held through one of his windows. He is suspicious of the
landing ground as it is a private ranch he was banned from. Assuming the Aliens are
a farce there is no chance to look for human footprints and lunch boxes in the grounds.
Do not think the Paladian watchers had access to the ranch so they never saw the landings.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
n/m
edit on 4/5/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The real question should be, "Why haven't they revealed themselves yet?"

I'd wager they've already been here...so then the real issue becomes the root behind the secrecy. We know why our folks would want to hush it up, but what are the aliens getting out of giving us the silent treatment.

THAT'S what I really want to know...as that's really the biggest secret in this whole coverup idea.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If humanity is an experiment for them, a sort of research project to learn more about life scientifically and spiritually, then they may be here, but will reveal themselves, only if the experiment requires it. They probably wait until the experiment has run its course, or a new stage is about to begin. Just like with engineering and medical experiments, the best experiment is the one that is least disturbed by your measuring methods and test parameters. Hypothetically, if humanity is an experiment, it will be even more important to hide it, when tests are being done, improvements are being interjected, and observations are being made. This experiment involves an intelligence species, which would warrant even stricter secrecy. Again, hypothetically, if the highly advanced creators/experiment controllers were ever to reveal themselves, it would be a slow process for appropriate acclimatization of humans to truths far bigger than them. If their experiment goals are complete and they simply don't care about the human reaction, they may show up in a flash for the next stage. No warnings, just a quick, dramatic introduction.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
IMO we havent made contact with Extraterrestrials because if they are monitoring us they would know they we arent ready yet. Maybe when we Evolve to the point that violence in immorality is nil then they will show up. But we are far from that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A quote from X-Men First Class. What matters is the message, ridiculing the source undermines the integrity of the writer, so unless you have intimate experience of said writer, think again before you pursue ignorance.

"Listen to me very carefully, my friend. Killing, will not bring you peace."

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It seems as if people rely too much on having a govt official say its true for it to be true. Take the time to star gaze, and more than just a few minutes, and Im sure you'd see some weird stuff.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Agree with what another poster said. They're already here. I don't think it can be kept secret forever.

And yeah, personal reflection is nice, but I'd still prefer seeing a planet sized ship parked beside the moon. I think that would give me all the perspective I need in life in an instant, lol.
edit on 4-5-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is a relevant and logical question. If there are supreme beings or interplanetary observers ,then I think they are more intelligent than we give them credit for. Why have they survived for so long? Because they have all the time in the world. One day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day(KJV). The majority of people on this planet think they are ready for disclousure. Disclosure means having to rethink everything you thought was real and set in concrete. Consider this.
edit on 5-5-2012 by tangerine1962 because: forgot my user name.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join