It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't the Aliens here yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Still wondering why they've not appeared in the skies yet? Still wondering why there's been no announcement? Still wondering why you're alone?

Maybe it's to make us look inside ourselves. Because maybe, just maybe, we'll find something a lot more interesting than ships in the skies.

Be your own saviour, be your own protection, be your own solution, be your own disclosure. Be your own answer to the illusion of division that we currently face in this world, because if you can do that, if you can have the courage and the ability to shut out the distractions, the spectacle, the arguments and the lies, maybe you'll find a connection that most people in this world are looking outside themselves for.

Be your own awakening.

Awaken to what's already inside you.

What I'm trying to say is this : if you can find the essence of yourself, if you can shed the illusion, maybe you'll find that the separation no longer exists, and that you can easily verify some of the things you've been wondering about for so long.

And maybe at the core, if you dedicate enough of your energy into trying this, you'll find a multi-dimensional being, that is yourself.
edit on 3-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Beautifully worded.....what an amazing post.

Thank you!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I love your posts. The question is when is it right for them to come.

The answer to your question though is really simple.

They are with the little green women entertaining the little leprechauns.

Are they real. I don't know. I know I live. I know I will die. I know there is life after death.

I am content!

PO

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Great advice!

I do that every morning at almost exactly the same time. I look forward to it in a weird way.

edit on 3-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
So you're saying inter dimensional aliens do exist?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
So you're saying inter dimensional aliens do exist?

How would I know anything apart from my own experience? And how would what I say about that mean anything definite to anyone else? Search for yourself and see if you can find your own answer.

Cool avatar, btw.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Or... maybe they're not green.

Theres all kinds of reasonable explanations.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
Or... maybe they're not green.

Theres all kinds of reasonable explanations.

Little green men was tongue in cheek, there's no way I'd generalise everything else out there as that seriously. Sorry to anyone that thought I was really meaning that.

edit : changed title for you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Why aren't the Aliens here yet?

The traffic my friend is awful.I swear the Orions took their driver's licence by cheating.

Sorry i couldn't help it

Seriously now i like the message you are trying to pass along.Many people wait a messiah to come clean their mess.This ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
Maybe the aliens do not disclose themselves because they know the moment they step foot on the planet people will start asking for favours.

Still wondering why they've not appeared in the skies yet?

What if they have?Would we recognise them for what they are or the "debunkers" would jump in and call CGI and the believers/conspiracy theorists "Project blue beam".

Still wondering why there's been no announcement?

Many things are at stake.Let's say that the goverments know about their existence,how many things would change in the mind of a civiliant?I mean the mighty goverments will lose control and their power.Knowing for certain that we are not alone will make people go crazy.Check how everyday people react to small changes to their routine.Imagine a huge change like that what will do to them.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi : )

First, thanks for this thread, I really liked what you have write. Because, as you, I wonder the same questions, that are turned really frequently into my minds.
The wondering of why we are still 'alone', with all these years to observe, analyzing, making theories, sharing, etc...
I must admit that a little of anger, caused by the impatience catch me sometimes. So I calm down, and I start to think about all this thing, out of my aspirations and my rêveries. Being pragmatic !
As some people mentioned in this thread, a large part of the population will probably (I guess surely) be deeply disappointed/even maybe have a trauma ? We must admit : A major and public contact with an alien civilisation... Well. It's cosmic lol !
On the other side, my intuition tells me that the Human are really really able to adaptation. It is not one of our greatest capacity ?
I think we're going to this 'revelation', with our neighbours of space. I don't know for you, but every day passing seems to me, more.. absurd, I don't know, it's a strange, and maybe utopist feeling : We work all our lives to have a great job, or at least live decently, that is resumed to have a house, food, generally wife or husband, etc. After considering the fact that we are not alone in the universe, and better, that some being are around, maybe ready to make an encounter... Is it possible to live 'normally', without imagine, hope, wondering, want to discover the universe... Well, having a chance to break this system of life (Ok ok, I precise, in comparison to a lot of people, I consider my situation as not so bad lol !) ?
As more and more population are aware of this phenomenom, I bring the hypothesis that maybe people will be wondering these questions you ask yourself, and start this 'Awakening', at least a bit.

Without being in the fear, and the request, which are two criteria of enslaving, I guess that will have the contact.
When ? I don't know ? Maybe 2012 who knows ? For most of the French people it is interprete as a date of peremption lol !
My point of view is that I am really, really impatiente to this encounter. At least to know what to do in the futur : will they be nice ? Alright ! I'll ask to going explore the Universe (an old and deep feeling to... explore, being in the Stars... I love Earth, but there is... something else !). And as in the whole universe, there is not just Good ones, and Evil ones... Bref ! I'll see xD But as you. I'm waiting. And God knows that I fed up !

J~

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The fact that there is life right here on Earth verifies the fact that there are areas of space around a star that are capable of supporting life.

Let's say there are 500 billion galaxies with each galaxy having 6 advanced alien civilizations that means there must be about 3,000,000,000,000 advanced alien civilizations in the universe.

But only 6 per galaxy, what if the alien civilizations are in the other side of the milky way? That's 100,000 light years away.

But in my opinion I think that there is life out there, but we might never come in contact with them because Space is just so big.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
The fact that there is life right here on Earth verifies the fact that there are areas of space around a star that are capable of supporting life.

Let's say there are 500 billion galaxies with each galaxy having 6 advanced alien civilizations that means there must be about 3,000,000,000,000 advanced alien civilizations in the universe.

But only 6 per galaxy, what if the alien civilizations are in the other side of the milky way? That's 100,000 light years away.

But in my opinion I think that there is life out there, but we might never come in contact with them because Space is just so big.

this is for us all
www.youtube.com...
sorry cant embed yet,so this will have to do thanks

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Yes,inter-dimensional beings exist.I also predict that one day
a fleet of UFO's could suddenly appear in our skies.I would not
recommend believing these entities as being our long,lost ,space
brothers either.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Still wondering why they've not appeared in the skies yet? Still wondering why there's been no announcement? Still wondering why you're alone?

Maybe it's to make us look inside ourselves. Because maybe, just maybe, we'll find something a lot more interesting than ships in the skies.

Be your own saviour, be your own protection, be your own solution, be your own disclosure. Be your own answer to the illusion of division that we currently face in this world, because if you can do that, if you can have the courage and the ability to shut out the distractions, the spectacle, the arguments and the lies, maybe you'll find a connection that most people in this world are looking outside themselves for.

Be your own awakening.

What I'm trying to say is this : if you can find the essence of yourself, if you can shed the illusion, maybe you'll find that the separation no longer exists, and that you can easily verify some of the things you've been wondering about for so long.

And maybe at the core, if you dedicate enough of your energy into trying this, you'll find a multi-dimensional being, that is yourself.

Have you done all of these things?

Have you realized who or what you are? Have you shed the illusion? Have you found the essence of yourself?

If not: please STFU!
If you have: maybe you should consider spreading your wisdom not only on ATS.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy
Have you done all of these things?

Have you realized who or what you are? Have you shed the illusion? Have you found the essence of yourself?

If not: please STFU!
If you have: maybe you should consider spreading your wisdom not only on ATS.

Notice how many times I say "maybe" in that post please. I've gone through a process of trial and error in searching that's lasted over 12 years, and have gone through a lot of crazy stuff. The last 3 months especially have been so weird I can't (currently) remember the amount of strange things that have happened.

I'm clearly not fully awake, and the last thing I'd do would be to pretend I am. (and you can spot those people for what they are anyway, I don't know why they try fooling others.) But a lot of illusions have been let go of, a lot of doubt has been removed, and when I meditate properly I seem to be a lot more "here", in a way that I don't think I ever have been before. That's all I can say really.

Finally I think that if you do start getting those signs, perceptions, etc, the best thing to do is to be down to earth about it. There's no point letting your mind fly off into space, because you a) have a life to live b) if you do that, others aren't going to be able to relate to what you're trying to put across.

Anyway, my current personal philosophy, and I'm 100% serious here, is : breath in, breath out.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Aliens are not here, because they probably saw that the only thing we are good at, is finding new ways to kill each other, and probably anything else that crosses our path.

So I would not make friends with savages either. It's bad for business. Think of all the disease.

Their mentality was most likely " Wow, we should probably kill that with fire."

~Tenth

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well there's clearly people all over the planet that aren't savages to any species that spends a bit of time looking, and there's a lot of good things about us. Also that more spiritual species will probably hold the key that is compassion. If it wasn't for that, I think we'd be long gone by now.

I think what you're describing there to an extent is savages finding savages, and I don't think that's the case at all.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They're not letting themselves be known because we are lab rats. They probably have 1000's of planets with sentient beings that they observe for scientific study or amusement. If they were to make themselves known it would taint this worlds natural development. They're probably kicking themselves still for Roswell. By watching from afar our world creates things weather it be technology, music, or other things that are unique to our species while they gather from us what they like to use for themselves. Eventually though we will become too advanced for them to hide from us. But this is all speculation.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

sounds like something someone would say in a B movie..
edit on 3-5-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

sounds like something someone would say in a B movie..
edit on 3-5-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

Haha, I kind of agree, got to admit.
I'd been up a while though and was trying to get something across that's been bugging me for ages. It's not perfect by any stretch and a bit over dramatic, but I've tried and done a lot worse in the past.
(and still stand by everything that I said.)

Anyway, enough of this. Just got this delivered today, off to go and read it : Spacetime Archaeology

HAIL ELLIS!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join