It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People throwing bricks at demostration. Police watch, do nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The US has become a tard nation.

You couldn't go to a demonstration and even throw a cigarette butt on the ground.

A finger gesture at the police would get you beaten, and the police stand by while a masked man throws bricks into a crowd.

-----------------------

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

you are right about that one.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

Link to your information please. Where was this?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Maybe they had it coming!

Do you have any pictures?

By the way, that was the shortest rant I've ever seen. Do you have any more to get off your chest?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo

You couldn't go to a demonstration and even throw a cigarette butt on the ground.

A finger gesture at the police would get you beaten, and the police stand by while a masked man throws bricks into a crowd.

-----------------------

wtf....

1. Where did this happen?

2. When did this happen?

3. What is your source?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Maybe they had it coming!

Do you have any pictures?

By the way, that was the shortest rant I've ever seen. Do you have any more to get off your chest?

I have a lot more. And my boys do too.

-----------------------

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Is this it?

That's about when the first brick rained down from the two-story building's roof. Police Chief Greg Suhr said the man -- who police later identified as 34-year-old Jesse Nesbitt -- was aiming for an officer holding a video camera. The brick instead hit an Occupier in the face and chest (he walked away on his own power and was treated by paramedics). Many in the crowd scattered back toward the sidewalk. The rooftop thrower stood with his arms raised, a brick in each hand. Protesters down below shouted at him to stop. A protester inside the building went up on the roof to try to take the bricks away. The effort was unsuccessful and the next brick soon smashed into the ground. Then another. By this point, the street was clear, and the police switched into full-on riot control mode, marching into the road with bean bag, pellet, or tear gas guns, aiming for the roof. The brick thrower retreated.

I hate it that these guys show up....

Suhr identified them as part of "a gang of anarchists," often referred to as the Black Bloc. These were the same people who trashed the Mission the night before, he added.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by wonhunlo

-----------------------

wtf....

1. Where did this happen?

2. When did this happen?

3. What is your source?

Wouldn't count on an answer.The op is full of it.Hence the reason this is in the 'rant' section.

ETA: Give the police the finger for no reason I'd rather see you get a beat down then the idiot throwing a brick

edit on 3-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Its like a Post drive-by with this guy.
I've seen him do this before.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Okay, if ever there was a thread where 'Pics or it didn't happen' is appropriate, I believe I've found it.

If saying I'm in a "tard nation" is a fact, it's definitely pics to prove.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Its like a Post drive-by with this guy.
I've seen him do this before.

Yes! Right! And I will do it again and again.

And again.

---------------------------------------------

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Drive-by-poster!
lol

I am thinking about a car driving past slowly with a man yelling out of the passanger seat, "...I have something to tell you! I offer no proof, sustenance, or information in regards to random claims...(voice becoming inaudible"

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Well, actually... I'll bet a Mod eventually sticks their foot in your path for a nasty fall. If I'm not mistaken, there is something in there somewhere about starting baseless threads to create division and discontent. It's all in the eye of the beholder, perhaps. I doubt it's again...and all that though.

(Takes off Ms Cleo Hat)

(looks at forum name again) 'course.. it is rants and all...but still.. again ad naseum could be ineresting to see for longevity.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: err..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
L
L

Black Bloc= Undercover cops

nation of 'tards indeed

new topics

top topics

join