It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Shepard Is So Much A Big Fake, Reading His Story Makes Patriotic Americans Crave Antiemetics

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2013 by alien because: ...multiple-banned returnee...re-banned...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbytoughguy

*YAWN*

The only person your deceiving is...yourself ...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbytoughguy
reply to post by Gibborium

This is ridiculous. What does all this and that have to do with the fact that Meniere's Disease is not curable and known not to be in 1968?

I agree with the OP. William House himself would have known such was the case. He probably went along thinking he was helping to get old Shepard into space. One thing is for sure, Shepard never piloted a LM, not with MEniere's disease he didn't, House surgery or not.

It, my original post, has to do with integrity and credibility. You have none on ATS, nor on any other site where you have posted any of your dribble. You have lied, maligned, and ridiculed on this forum by posting false information about yourself and others. You have been banned from this site and almost every other forum you have posted in because of this. In this thread alone you have had 10 aliases:

decisively, WeaselSpencer, withloveanddevotion, bobbybluebland, armstrongheinyleak, hymiespankington, bormanwrinklerump, alberstapleton, bormandriprump, bobbytoughguy.

The fact is Meniere's Disease is very controllable. The fact is, Shepard had surgery to correct the pressure in his inner ear and it worked. The fact is, he was continually watched and tested and there was no re-occurrence of the disease. The fact is, he was deemed healthy and able to return to the flight roster by the flight surgeon. The fact is, Shepard returned to space and landed on the Moon in Apollo 14.

You cannot refute this, because you have no credibility nor any integrity on this forum. You cannot change this no matter how many sock puppets you create. Your name(s) represent the pinnacle of falsehood on ATS. You have no foundation to stand upon. That is what all this and that is about!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Dragoon01

Actually we are asking you to believe the vast majority of 6,000,000,000 people have been deceived. But who is counting? That's why we make a semi-big deal out of it. For us personally, well we know the thing is fake. Why push it? Well, we don't like our history being messed with. Yes, the 400,000 US Apollo workers were conned, as was essentially everyone else on the friggin' globe. It's about time this ended.

"No the 400.000 workers were not conned; don't be ridiculous doc.. your claims have been shot down
time and time again.

Time to get well and come back with some evidence that isn't laughable like your post here..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Antonio1

What do reptile overloads have to do with our understanding of how Apollo was hoaxed? You cited the film in your post as somehow being connected. That film discusses Borman's feigned illness, nothing in there about overlords Antonio1.

I just lost patience with all of this crap. And btw, a lot of the Moon Hoax believers on this and other sites start out talking about their belief that Apollo 11 was fake, but then try to connect their theories to Reptilian's or Grey's or some other such thing. I was just using that as an example of how extreme this whole debate can get.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDaytonaFlinstones

What the heck does Meniere's Disease have to do with Apollo? Am I missing something?

You were the one who brought it up, Patrick.

Well, cudos to my kid. He's been picking on these people for better part of half year, year now and despite that, they gave him a part time job at KSC and he'll get to work full time in the summer.

I thought you said you live in California.

Is he correct about effective deep space navigation being an imposssibility in 1968? Yes, has to be the case. Maybe better to say it was a reality for the deep probes, but not so for the manned craft. Think about it. Say you're told to find Epsilon Pegasi . You've got the sextant, l scanner. How can be sure you've marked Epsilon Pegasi? You can't. Not employing the Apollo system as Collins and the others present it.

The inertial guidance system points the optics at the selected star. You look through the sextant to confirm that it is there. Even your child could do it.

My son is working on a little thread challenging the truth of Apollo based on deep unmanned probe navigation vs the Apollo ship navigation. Why are they different? How are they different? Lots of ways to skin an astronaut, but I think my boy hit on one of the very best when it comes to helping others see the hoax.

Make sure he gets help from Billy and Sally and Freddy and Annie and all the little boys and girls from the Chess Playing Doctors of San Francisco.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by NavyDoc

(large quote trimmed)
Basically you have just told us that rubella presents in young males as a skin erruption (rash) followed by bleeding from the rectum, and high blood pressure, abnormal weight gain and convulsions in the third trimester of pregnancy.

Now concerning your claim, "Witness the fact that another physician has never stepped forward to challenge me, let alone prove me wrong." I don't know one physician that wants to waste their time to refute such an imbecilic answer as you gave. "End of Quoted Post"

As you can see, NavyDoc, he is quite the professional.
edit on 2/8/2013 by Gibborium because: corrected HTML error

LOL. That is so very funny. Thank you so much for that--and you are quite correct. I could not have done it better myself. Well done!. I see we are either dealing with deliberate deception or an outright delusion.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

The people that lost their jobs then and more recently didn't know that, that they didn't go to the moon. That's why it's so hard for them. I was just out at KSC myself recently. Pretty discouraging for those folks with the Obama cuts. Their morale is low b/c they are thinking they did this great job. They have no idea the thing went off like a dud firecracker.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stanislawdribbledrive

I was out at KSC recently myself sdd . Lots of alligators and bald eagles. Not a lot in the way of real rockets. I think Obama got smart.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join