It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Caught Drugging Occupy Protesters: Don't Believe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm normally very on top of wrongful police activity when it comes to Occupy, and like Wrabbit said police across the the nation changed release drop off locations to Occupy camps knowing Occupy would feed and shelter anyone and they did it to make the encampments look bad and legitimize tearing the camps down. But this? Even if it's true they didn't drag anyone away against their will. Before It's News is a highly questionable sight.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
Originally posted by intrptr

One thing I can make of this is that they collect information on people who do what kind of drugs. Maybe even track these people around town by (facial recognition software) with security cams? Or even some bug they don't know they are carrying. Did you see them put dudes back pack in their trunk?

"We'll hang onto that for you. You can get that back later."

They didn't ask for names... a couple of the people confirm they didn't ask their information or nothing they were only there to ask some questions about the effects.

They don't need their names if they plant bugs on them or track their face with cameras around town. I am not saying thats what they did. Just thinking about their reasoning. Narcotics cops do all kinds of stuff to network people. Tech is just another option. You could never ask a dealer to come down town, but an addict just jumps in the car. They know who they are. I used to be one. Cops aren't stupid.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
how can anyone relativize this

They would cruise, and dope up anyone that looked like they party. Does anybody care? Obviously not since this is an annual event. Cops posses and distribute. Whats next take pedo's to the playground?
well said...absolutly disturbing

next step is to distribute lethal mixtures to get rid of them...mad world
edit on 3-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What I do not like about this is how the state is treating these people as sub-human. The ethics and regulation surrounding drug testing is completely disregarded. The questions on medical safety fall on completely deaf/deriding ears. They may be drug users, but they were just reassigned to the status of chattel (probably lower).

The other side of it is how these people are so dependent on these drugs that they let the state do whatever they please to them. The police officers seemed to understand this all too well though.

Just disgusting from every angle.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nothing new. Undercover police (blue dragons in my town) got busted in 2003
For giving Meth to people so they would snitch on the "bigger fish"
It was a huge story, very illegal.

No surprise that it's still happening, just different scenario.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
OP: THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! I just shared this video with a few hundred people on facebook to raise awareness. Those people will share it with their friends and so on.

I am so disgustingly disturbed by this situation.

ANYTHING could be in that ganja, and I mean anything. Most of the people who went on camera with their story said that the cops put the substance into the pipes for them. They said that they didn't touch it themselves, for the most part.

The woman at the end was very interesting. Since she was a daily user, she said that the police let her go early because basically she just wasn't able to get high enough. Her description of the story is really important because technically since she's a habitual smoker, she would be able to consciously remember the "experiment" more clearly than someone who only occasionally partakes. VERY SCARY!

I was also thinking about the connection with the water. What if the goods that were given to the test subjects were legit but there was some kind of "something" in the water?

I'm thinking crazy things right now about government extermination of the Occupy Movement..

Oh yeah, I'm going there!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Now that's what I call reaching out to the community. This is very suspicious, seems like something the MSM would run away with for sure... Very shady "class".

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is no scientific study. In a scientific study, there would be a controlled environment and dosages would be calculated and administered by doctors, not cops just giving drugs away. I believe this is a program by the CIA and the cops to introduce something bad, very bad into the people who are protesting and occupying. They will come down with aids or something worse. Maybe something we haven't even seen yet. Mark my words. These people have been poisoned by the government.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Misleading thread titles like this(even though it follows the if its an article post the title) make me wish ATS had an anti flag and a negative star for posts.
Keep the flags and stars just allow people to give the opposite of a positive flag.

They aren't targeting Occupy protesters, unless you're saying that Occupy protestors are already in fact drug addicts.

They were getting drug addicts high for some training and then telling them not to talk about the training.

It's not some grand conspiracy to get Occupy people high...

I also love the defenders of Occupy complaining that cops are forcing these people to do drugs which is illegal.

Last I checked allowing even one rape to occur then pressuring the woman not to report the rape for the good of the movement is far worse...

Hate filled replies coming my way in 3...2...1

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

For God's sake! watch the video or read the comments!

There is no misleading title...

at 30:50 in the video it says he was being targeted for being with the Occupy movement.

As I said before... this reeks of corruption on the local level with someone calling the shots from up top.

People ask for proof of UFO's and Corruption within our gov't, they get it and they bitch denial!!!

Why are you here? to stand for the honor of our gov't? to represent the righteousness of the republican party? to demonstrate the understanding of the democratic party?

let me guess, you read nothing of the provided information, you viewed nothing from the provided video and still complained with no evidence other than a blank opinion... Sorry to say, the Tea Party called and misses your contributions.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
This is no scientific study. In a scientific study, there would be a controlled environment and dosages would be calculated and administered by doctors, not cops just giving drugs away. I believe this is a program by the CIA and the cops to introduce something bad, very bad into the people who are protesting and occupying. They will come down with aids or something worse. Maybe something we haven't even seen yet. Mark my words. These people have been poisoned by the government.

Agreed. however, I'm not sure about the poisoning, since all the cops faces are on camera and I'm sure someone has a name. Time is the true test of character.

First thoughts were, why isn't the local hospital involved with this?? Why make it a big secret? If it was a legit program, and controlled study, why aren't their medical professionals on scene ??

2nd thought, they knew who 'Panda' was, probably picked it up from another test subject, if not, then why are they so scared of OWS? makes no sense, but, definitely has the earmarks of CIA.

Always hide something in plain sight.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
This also raises question exactly to the purpose of the program the police are conducting

in the video, they bring them to a facility next to an airport. We know we have plenty of [formerly] secret prisons at airports, and hr645 states that when setting up prison camps/refugee centers, they should be near airfields, railways, riverways, and other main supply routes.

Look at the report from the past few days about "Leaked U.S. Army Document Outlines Plan For Re-Education Camps In America"

here's an excerpt

The re-education process is the responsibility of the “Psychological Operations Officer,” whose job it is to design “PSYOP products that are designed to pacify and acclimate detainees or DCs to accept U.S. I/R facility authority and regulations,” according to the document.

The manual lists the following roles that are designated to the “PSYOP team”.

- Identifies malcontents, trained agitators, and political leaders within the facility who may try to organize resistance or create disturbances.

- Develops and executes indoctrination programs to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.

- Identifies political activists.

In the video in the OP, they get those people high/pacified, drive them to a potential rendition/detainment center, and ask them about the leaders of their local occupy movements...

If this isn't the case, it's sure easy to make it look like it...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It looks like there's merit to this story after all. However keep in mind that it's a voluntary program.

An activist named Panda told filmmakers that after getting stoned in front of police, they asked him if he wanted to smoke even more.

“I stopped in my tracks, said ‘yes,’ and then I smoked with a cop,” he recalled, adding it was “some of the best **** I’ve had in a while.” On the way back from the testing facility, Panda said officers bought him a double cheeseburger from McDonald’s.

Later Panda explained that officers had offered him “a quarter more” of ********* if he would become an “informant” to snitch on other Occupy protesters.

(censored for T&C's)
rawstory.com
Well that probably isn't part of the program. Seems like these cops are being unethical with an (in my opinion) already unethical training program.

History

The State Patrol DEC School was implemented in 1991. There are 197 DRE officers in Minnesota representing 92 agencies. Currently 47 states, the District of Columbia, and Canada participate in the DEC program.

The DEC program was developed in Los Angeles in the 1970s as a result of LAPD officers noticing many individuals arrested for DWI with very low (or no) alcohol concentrations. The officers suspected that the arrestees were under the influence of drugs, but lacked the knowledge and skills to support their suspicions.

In response, two LAPD sergeants collaborated with various medical doctors, research psychologists and other medical professionals to develop a simple, standardized procedure for recognizing drug influence and impairment. Their efforts culminated in the development of a multi-step protocol and the first DRE program. The LAPD formally recognized the program in 1979.

DEC school is often considered one of the most involved training curriculums for officers. DRE training consists of nine days of classroom work, where officers learn about specific drug categories, physiology, and enhance their SFST skills. Following the classroom training, DRE candidates must complete certification training, where they perform 12 evaluations on drug-impaired subjects. These evaluations will be monitored and verified by DRE instructors and the BCA Lab. Certification training generally takes 2–3 weeks.

dps.mn.gov
I don't think these programs are meant to be distributing drugs or offering them as bribes to turn a person into an informant. I think they are meant to recruit users already intoxicated on a substance and test the knowledge of the officer as to which substance a person is on.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

For God's sake! watch the video or read the comments!

There is no misleading title...

at 30:50 in the video it says he was being targeted for being with the Occupy movement.

As I said before... this reeks of corruption on the local level with someone calling the shots from up top.

People ask for proof of UFO's and Corruption within our gov't, they get it and they bitch denial!!!

Why are you here? to stand for the honor of our gov't? to represent the righteousness of the republican party? to demonstrate the understanding of the democratic party?

let me guess, you read nothing of the provided information, you viewed nothing from the provided video and still complained with no evidence other than a blank opinion... Sorry to say, the Tea Party called and misses your contributions.

Wow full of hate and spite there are you?
That's one thing I love, liberals and occupy people preach peace and tolerance yet they are the first to resort to verbal and eventually physical attacks.
If not physical attacks, saying when others attack that it is acceptable.
You have no idea which party I am for, frankly I think they are all screwing us over.

As for the video, and the info.
I watched and read, one video from a slanted viewpoint does not proof make.
The documentary has an agenda and they will interview enough people and edit out dissenting ideas.
I bet you believe everything you see on the interweb don't you?

Let me ask you this, the occupy movement is for the 99% and for the poor, the over worked etc...
What do you think cops are, poor, over worked, under appreciated.
That coming from me, I don't like cops and I'm defending them here...

Go get some perspective, and while you're there lose that chip on your shoulder and the hate you are carrying around.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Do you have a link to this story, I would love to look further into it.

reply to post by Kali74

thank you for you reply Kali74, after viewing the video more, I agree that it seems unethical and wrong, considering what some of the volunteers said, there seems to be major issues if it was a controlled experiment. As for the drugs, as one person said "They gave us the synthetic stuff" as if testing a new strain of drugs or just getting ready to use some of the drug addicts for something.

reply to post by ExPostFacto

I'm with you on this. but sadly I don't think anything will happen.

Don't much care whether it was about occupy or not. The point was it was mentioned, your post reeked of someone that didn't even look at the video or link. Sorry I don't believe that you viewed it.

Wow full of hate and spite there are you? That's one thing I love, liberals and occupy people preach peace and tolerance yet they are the first to resort to verbal and eventually physical attacks. If not physical attacks, saying when others attack that it is acceptable. You have no idea which party I am for, frankly I think they are all screwing us over.

Don't care, I'm not a follower of Occupy anything, you go ahead and love blah blah blah...

As for the video, and the info. I watched and read, one video from a slanted viewpoint does not proof make. The documentary has an agenda and they will interview enough people and edit out dissenting ideas. I bet you believe everything you see on the inter-web don't you?

You have video evidence of police officers, CHP doing things that would put any other person in jail and by all accounts illegal, Proof... that's proof. this goes far beyond the reach of your small bubble. As far as belief? last I remember video with audio is used in court as proof and believability. So no dice on you trying to derail the thread.

Let me ask you this, the occupy movement is for the 99% and for the poor, the over worked etc... What do you think cops are, poor, over worked, under appreciated. That coming from me, I don't like cops and I'm defending them here...
Go get some perspective, and while you're there lose that chip on your shoulder and the hate you are carrying around.

Once again, Occupy was mentioned for about a minute in the video as specific targets and once again I don't care about 1 guy with a 99% sign.

I care about the unethical things these police officers are doing, they don't randomly do this for kicks, this goes higher than me or you. It raises hundreds of questions, especially to the purpose of these experiments

top topics

<< 1   >>

join