It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man seems to have located Osama's body.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Bill Warren is a "treasure hunter" who has found over 200 sunken ships in his lifetime. He has now stated that he knows where Osama's body is and is trying to get the funding to go after it. Story Here

The story is interesting and as usual, the bottom of it bashes conspiracy theorists, though it does make a relevant point as to why they would even bury him in the first place. Definitely figure you guys would want to see this one. Good luck Bill.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yeah, like the body would still exist. I am pretty sure it would have ben consumed rather quickly in the underwater jungle.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sorry, can't find something that doesn't exist no matter how good you are.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

If it was weighted down then it could technically be there. I don't believe for a minute that Osama was killed in that raid. If he can prove that it is the body that was dumped by the military, then it might end up blowing the lid off the whole operation. I sincerely hope that he finds the body, as I find it a very interesting story.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Oh, I agree he was not killed last year and dumped. He died on 6/26/2006 from marfans syndrome. No body was dumped there in the first place.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ya sure .. easy to show to the cameras a dead body in a decomposition state
any DNA test can be corrupted .. especially for OBL

Even if the body is found .. it will never be the same thing has taking picture
after it .. like they did for saddam and his sons, zarkawi and gadaffi
if the raid on the house was legit .. then they certainly took picture at least to
show to Hillary Live that he is really dead this time

if they dont want to show the pictures
then the raid was a false flag lie and obviously no picture were taken
there is probably NO BODY to recuperate in the sea
even if the guy goes to that location he will find nothing
or he work with the governement and its a cover op way to disclose the body
and show to the world once and for all that he die that night and was thrown in the sea

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Depending on the depth and temperature of the area the body could be perfectly preserved. Small sea scavengers would likely clean the bones however.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is interesting.... I have no doubt that a body went over the side, just like they say it did in their secret little whatever it was. I can just imagine the conversation about some Super-Sleuth Seaman onboard sneaking a peak and so, a show had to happen. If it'd been him, it'd have been a general thing for the Ship, I would think. Heck, the Military earned the right to see it if anyone did.

I'm sure there is something to find down there and I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but I'm also sure that isn't a Bin Laden at the bottom either. Proving it isn't would be equally important though!

(Of course, that very well could be Bin Laden's body now, and a clever medical examiner might show much much more damage and long term nature to it than should exist with times of death seemingly...Off...somehow..
)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
A man seems to have located existing Osama's body thread.

Story here

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Sounds like he's just looking for his minute of fame. Hypothetically speaking, if he did find Osama's body, it would have long since been decomposed/eaten by the ocean and would not be identifiable, at least to someone without a way to test DNA and an original sample. -_-

top topics

join