It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend passed and sent me a message?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Investigation is ongoing. There is not much left to analyze. I think he has moved on because I have not had any other signs, but I will certainly keep listening, and thinking about it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
Looking back on the events after his passing is chilling: Let me recap this to the best of my recollection.

Tuesday (Fire at 1:50am but I have no idea until 12PM)

8:30AM
My dad knocks on my door, unusual, as I am getting ready to bring my son to school. He hands us two walki-talkies that I had bought for him 5 or 6 years ago. My son had asked for a set a few weeks ago, but my dad could not find them..until that morning.

8:40AM
I plug my cell phone into the car aux jack and decided to introduce my son to a new band, U2, on the way to school. He has never heard them...he's 5. We usually just listen to the radio or talk. He loves it.

9:00AM
On my way back home, I am listening to news radio. I hear about a house fire with no details and feel bad for the family.

12:00PM
My friend calls me to tell me that our friend and his family are gone, lost in the fire early that morning. Shock and grief ensues.

5:19PM
My son and I sitting at the computer, I am hiding my grief, and my watch beeps a strange repeating beeeeep----beeeeep-----beeeeeep-----beeeeeep, until I push a button. I take note, and tell my inquiring son that it beeped because....5:19? Puzzled, I go through the watch settings and find nothing.

8:38PM
A post on Facebook by someone indicating that he had been a big U2 fan. I did not know this, as most of our relation was through club planning and club events with him and his family for the past 5 years or so.

9:00PM
Check the club events schedule that was recently posted online, and discover that my deceased friend had scheduled a fun-run for the club on 5/19 but the planning was not complete.

Wednesday

7:51PM
Messaging my friend, who is also an officer in the car club, about all of the above (less the radios I got from my dad), and the fluorescent bulb on my desk pops and goes out at that moment.

Thursday

9:31AM
After dropping off my son, I get home and place a phone call to the oil company to sort out a bill. The call is mysteriously re-routed to a company called "QUEST DIAGNOSTICS". I check phone logs and the number I dialed is NOT the number that connected. In fact, underneath the oil bill, was a bill from Quest Diagnostics. Checking the numbers on the bills versus the number connected, results in no close matches. Is he asking "What Happened?" translation of Quest Diagnostics.

10:30AM
Call club president and we decide to make the first annual fun-run in honor of him and his family, every year. I take charge with the final planning of the event, and I now realize that my deceased friend, used to supply the walkie talkies for these events (see step 1)!!... revelation complete.

11:00AM
Talk to deceased friend for his assurance. Mysteries have not since occurred.

It is what it is....

A lot of spirits communicate after their deaths, but I find the way all this took place after his death totally AWESOME! VALIDATION on what he wants you to do, for sure! This event must have been really important to him. Hopefully, he can rest in peace now, but I think he will be at the event before he moves on, even if you don't notice him there. And, Kudos to you and the president for honoring him with this event every year! GREAT!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Seems your mate is trying to tell you to continue the show without him

Kinda sweet actually, to me it seems he wants you to move on.
Throw that event in his honor

Maybe take over his planning and plan the events yourself
Something tells me it wasn't coincidence

May the Force be with us all
-Anon66

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon66

www.youtube.com...
This is a nice U2 song

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hey OP,
Hope you're holding up well. Had any more messages from your friend? Its the 19th here in Oz. Just wondering if you're going to your friends event? If you do decide to, I hope it goes well & gives you some answers/closure.
Good Luck

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
My grandmother lived with us after her husband died.
She'd always been a little crazy (complete obedient housewife, extreme anxiety) and after he died she just lost it. Deep depression, anxiety, dementia symptoms.
Just delusional, had a stoke. She was batsh#crazy. No offense to her.
I feel bad to say this, but she drastically changed my family,it was hard to take care of her.
She should have passed long ago. She was miserable. Not herself. A drugged out empty shell.

And so I'd like to think she's happier now.

After she passed, I found butterscotches (I KNOW I did not put that in there!) they were her favorite candy.
And I kept seeing red cardinals everywhere. She LOVED red cardinals.
It was strange. And I was kinda freaked out.

Maybe it's just that our brain gets all sorts of f#ed when someone close dies.
Maybe we ONLY noticed these little things because we're trying to cling on to them?
Although that doesn't explain the lightbulb for you, op.
A lot of people say that they notice super symbolic things, and maybe they're only just noticing these seemingly normal things because we are grieving that person that they symbolize?
edit on 19-5-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The number is for todays date 5/19

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

thats bad those flourescent bulbs got poisons in them, hope you held your breath. well ventilated the room and had gloves on for the cleanup of it. otherwise you likely got blood poisoning via the vaporized mercury they release into the air.

also i would suggest you talk to your dad about the walkie talkies, ask him where he found them howd they get there why did he go looking there why hadnt he looked the before etc etc.

idk, just curious rly

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'd say it was probablycommunication.

I went to a psychic for the first time ever a week ago. A friend of mine passed away a week prior and I've head friends and relatives through the years pass away. The psychic was pretty on target with things but this friend who recently passed came through loud and clear. He had a message and the things the psychic said about him were spot on. I wasn't expecting to hear from him ... but it seems I did.

It's a mystery.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This Tuesday morning, my friend and most of his family tragically died in a fire. We were supposed to get together this Saturday, but I am attending the funeral instead. So yesterday, I am still in shock, and all of a sudden my digital watch lets out a series of long slow beeps. Unlike anything it has ever done. My young son asks what it was. I look at the watch and it says 5:19. The current time. I go through the watch functions and find no alarms set at all. It never beeps. I have had it over a year and never heard this beep. Even if I set the alarm, it beeps totally differently.

So, I move on. Today, I decided to check the club schedule. He was an events director for our local car club. The next event on the schedule, that he arranged for the club, is on 5/19.

Here I am tonight telling another club member about what just happened and all of a sudden POP, the lamp on my desk blows out. It's one of those long-life fluorescent bulbs that is only about a year old.

Communications or coincidence?

I don't believe in coincidence only the inevitable so I think this is coincidence and the car show may have some higher meaning that you ( or I ) can't see. Maybe he was supposed to meet up with someone, maybe it was his dream to run one?

In the end the only choice left is to follow through with the car show and, attempt to make it as close to his original idea as possible

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It was an amazing 5/19. All day long, not a cloud in the sky and his surviving son decided to attend the event dedicated to his deceased family. As one of the club officers, I was elected to take his son in my car for the event. Very nervous. I didn't know him very well, and with the tragedy, what do you talk about? I spent over five hours with him next to me in the car, during the cruise. He spoke a lot about what had happened. He had lots of questions about, why, and how things went down the way they did that tragic night. For some reason, the answers came to me without much effort, and they seemed to help him make some more sense of what happened.

I think this whole communication, was his father making sure that his son was being taken care of. I think he knew that I would be with his son on 5/19. I did not expect that for sure.

I did not mention any of the communication that I think I had with his dad. I didn't feel it was right to talk to him about it then and there. The event managed to raise some money for him as well.

He lost everything and everybody!

I have not gotten any signs since my last rundown. I have had some weird coincidences, seemingly unrelated though.

I met a family at the local park, turns out the father works at a company I had just interviewed for. We exchange numbers, and he says WTH! My number was already in his phone listed under his Aunt Sue. Weird. He showed me, and yes, it was my number.
edit on 21-5-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

Your story reminds me a bit of what has happened since my wife died in January. Her phone is locked up in the gun safe, yet sometimes I get weird scrambled messages from it. Just last night I finally received something from her phone that made sense, although the choice of caps is a bit odd. The message read ":''( miSs BeaR oF Hair". She used to call me Hairy Bear. I'm not sure if it is really our loved ones contacting us or some form of spirit messing with us. Either away, it made me feel extremely good. It feels like I've spoken to her. Condolences for your loss.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow, that is incredible. Sorry about you losing your wife though. Hang in there.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by brukernavn

so did you receive this on your phone or her phone.

if its on her phone was there a number?

I hope she can send you more messages, would be cool.

I know when my friend departed this world via suicide, he flicked my kettle on at 3 in the morning.
I never found out he was dead until a week later then I remembered the kettle thing and I assured myself that was him assuring me there is life after death.

He always told me if he ever departed he would make it known to me the existence of life after death.

But I kinda want more signs before I can be assured it was him.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Seems like coincidence. Watches beeping could be a low battery warning for example, especially after a year.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah could be, but the watch hasn't beeped since then (same battery), and the beep was a strange sounding beep. I will look for the manual of the watch to see if it even has a battery warning. Besides all that, whatever caused it to beep, was on the day my friend and his family passed, and it beeped at 5:19 which turned out to be the next event he had been planning for the club. He was a VERY organized man (with a degree to match), and he ALWAYS took charge. It wouldn't surprise me that he would attempt to tie up loose ends by any means possible.

Still, coincidence is always possible, and the mind does strange things in times of stress. But the facts are the facts and are open to interpretation, of course.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah could be, but the watch hasn't beeped since then (same battery), and the beep was a strange sounding beep. I will look for the manual of the watch to see if it even has a battery warning. Besides all that, whatever caused it to beep, was on the day my friend and his family passed, and it beeped at 5:19 which turned out to be the next event he had been planning for the club. He was a VERY organized man (with a degree to match), and he ALWAYS took charge. It wouldn't surprise me that he would attempt to tie up loose ends by any means possible.

Still, coincidence is always possible, and the mind does strange things in times of stress. But the facts are the facts and are open to interpretation, of course.

IMO, there is no such thing as coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. Beings (guides, angels, others) arrange things to happen to get our attention and make sure certain things happen.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Yes, I received the message on my phone. The message was sent from her phone, which is locked in the gun safe. It happened again at around 6am this morning. "jeG Elsker deg så mYe!
I LOve you JosEph! I' ll LoveYou FOreVer." My coworker tells me that it is the work of Satan, but I strongly disagree. I wonder why the weird caps?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
zayonara
To me, this sounds like your friend is trying to let you know he is around. Just a way of getting your attention.
I'm very sorry to hear about your friends death but I'm sure he is trying to tell you something id pay close attention and I'm sure you will have more msgs as time goes on ..
Maybe he doesn't understand he has passed and needs to be told its ok to move on to the light..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Get yourself a recorder, any type, dosen't need to be fancy, magnetic tape is great!

Or even a computer, turn on your recording device, and call him, tell him that you think he is trying to leave a message, and that you are recording, then you can hear what he had to say.

I am an audio engineer by profession, and offer my service to you to clean up and amplify your audio. I have done so before with many interesting results.

I am very sorry for your loss, I offer you my deepest condolences.

Please keep my suggestion in mind, as it may bring closure to the both of you.

BTW, I also have a long history of construction work, and electrical work, and light bulbs dont behave that way, not without having a large spike, and tripping other fuses in your home. It was definetly something different and non normal in the field of electronics. This tells me that there is something to be said or discussed.

Feel free to PM me i you decide to go this route. Also dont expect a perfect recording, as entities need to adjust to speaking through different means, they also have a tendency to speak at twice our frequency, seeing as they are at a diffeerent wavelength of the spectrum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join