Friend passed and sent me a message?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Great story, OP! I agree with most, it does seem like you received some kind of communication. Maybe there was something special your friend was planning to do at this car show and he is upset his death has prevented him from completing whatever it was he may have planned on doing. Until you mentioned the lamp blowing out, I was going to chalk it up to coincidence, but I have never seen a fluorescent bulb go out like that after such a short amount of time. I've lived in my rented house for going on two years. When we moved in, every single light was a compact fluorescent. We haven't had to change a single one of them to this day.

To many coincidences for it to be a coincidence.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A great many sane intelligent people experience this sort of thing. I would also recommend trying to communicate through some means.

Reminds me of an even recently. I recalled a childhood event, that had been one of those important life events, that I hadn't thought about for years. Then, a few days later the girl that had been at the center of that event contacted me through FB. This would be our first contact, possibly since that event. Strange how these things work.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss.You might want to check the battery in your watch .It might need changing.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
SO
sorry for your loss. My best friend died four years ago this month. Right afterward I got a mysterious heart shaped burn or something on my hand, NO idea how it got there, also, he used to give me xanax occasionally when I was stressed, I always kept them in the same place,
I had checked there several times to see if there were any left, but as soon as I found out he had died, I looked once again, and sure enough there was a little blue xanax!
I think the watch thing may be a message, the bulb however probably not. I have had three of those energy efficient long lasting bulbs go out on me in one year...I think maybe that should be a conspiracy in itself, they are full of mercury and much harder to dispose of, and do not last 1/10th of he time they are supposed to! environmentally friendly my ass!
edit on 3-5-2012 by B2X2L because: replied to wrong person
edit on 3-5-2012 by B2X2L because: replied to wrong person

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I lost my brother a year and a half ago, and I wish everyday for some communication or contact of any kind. When he first died I was on my way home from his funeral and the car in front of me had a license plate Miss you John. His name was John. You will see what you need to see to help you cope with the tragedy at hand. I am not discounting what you experienced, because I too believe that there are forces at work that no living person will ever explain. I am sorry for your loss, but I am certain that although they are lost here on earth, their energies are alive and well somewhere else. Good luck!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Never been a believer of life after death or anything like that, still feel that way, BUT!! When I took my dog to the vets for the big sleep (most upsetting thing I've ever had to do) I brought him home with me for burial in my garden. A few minutes after I buried him I was sitting in the kitchen and a reel of masking tape fell off the shelf. I wondered how that could happen but thought no more of it. When I looked for it I could just see it under a chair. When I lifted the chair I found a phoro of my dog and one of his lost chew bones. Coincidence? I want to beleive it was him.

Coincidences do happen. Listen to this.
A man working on the cross channel ferries had a day off work. As he walked down the street he heard a phone ring in a public call box. He decided to answer it. The lady on the other end said Hi Dave, just calling to ask what you want to do about collecting your wages. Dave was realy confused, he asked how she knew where he was, she replied "I just dialed the number you left...oh sorry, I dialed your clock number by mistake"

Thats a true story, google for it if you dont believe it.

Sorry to hear of your loss, chin up.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
reply to post by stirling

Actually he can hear everything that is said. Usually you can just call his name and tell him your message directly, but don't expect him to do what you say as a form of proof.

edit:

You need to say your goodbyes to him, pass messages along, but you also should let him know he needs to go to the light. He needs to leave the Earth eventually, and if he lingers here that is NOT a good thing. Just think of ghosts and spirits lingering on Earth as though they are stuck in between heaven and Earth. Usually, they only stick around if they have unfinished business, want to pass a message, or are just flat out too traumatized or scared to go to the light(usually in fear of something they've done), but that shouldn't be the case. He probably wants to say his goodbyes, so talk to him.

I fully agree with you on this.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'd say keep a recorder handy and next time something strange, or one of these signs, happens, pull it out and ask a few questions. It wouldn't hurt to try...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, in plain English, I explained to him what happened, and that we would take care of any loose ends we find. I also told him that his son was in good hands. I told him to go follow the rest of his family. So far, I feel like I answered his questions. I have also assumed his role for the car club. Feeling much more normal around here now...asides from the feeling of great loss and bewilderment, of course.

I appreciate all the support from all of you.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

I was enjoying this thread so much and then I read this. It is really so nice that everyone is supporting him, but I guess I understand if you don't believe in what he is saying. He also said more than one event happened, I doubt any of this is a coincidence.

Sorry for your loss OP, I would go on and do the event for him.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
When my dad died a few years ago from lung cancer there was a lot of arguing in the family. Every night for months I could smell cigarette smoke very strongly but no-one else around me could. My mother had a music box that hadn't worked for years and it suddenly played music in the night on several successive nights. She moved it out because it woke her but she was not afraid, nor I. We both spoke to dad who wanted us to take care of my younger sister who was in a bad way. We've got together and spoken about what we should do, gone and seen to my sister and now I hardly ever smell the smoke and mum doesn't hear him any more. I had a dream that he was building a house in a place which has fond memories for me. He told me he was fine and that he would be happy now. He looked so real, young and well and I knew he was ok and happy we'd done what he wanted. God bless dad.

I've lost several friends recently and never find it hard to communicate with them. Sometimes lights flicker, sometimes I think of something we did together and hear them in my head, other times, what seem to be coincidences happen. I'll browse the internet and come across their favourite singer or a place we knew. They talk, I'm happy I believe it. So should you. Sorry for the tragic loss but he's not gone.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
By the way my watch battery is perfectly fine. I checked it out. Off to the wake...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

I'm glad to hear that, and I'm glad you feel your friend is resting peacefully.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yup, he is around and he wants you to know he is around. Speak to him. Tell him he will be allright,he should detach from the drama as soon as he can and return home.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I like to believe that it was a sign. I also really like the post that suggested that you hold the car event in his honor on 5/19. You should also say out loud a few times at home that you are going to do this, in case he is around looking for verification. But who knows, right?

I had 2 things like this happen to me as well.

The first was after my mother died. We went to my twin sisters house after the funeral (she was her favorite) and I was estranged from her for a few years (due to her alcoholism). We were at a kitchen table having coffee. The dining room opens up directly to the living room. We were talking about her, reminiscing when suddenly a large speaker (at least 8 pounds) flew off the wall, went about 10 feet to the middle of the room. And the stereo was not on. That was creepy. She reads this board, so I hope she posts.

The second was after my mother in law passed. My daughter was about 3 years old. We came home after the funeral and the phone rang. My wife was in the bedroom and I was in the bathroom. Neither of us could answer the phone, but we heard our daughter answer, mumble and hang up. I asked her who it was and she said "Grandma". I thought she meant my mom (obviously before she died) and my daughter said "no, grandma Patty" (the one who recently passed). When the goose bumps went down, I asked what she said. She said that her grandma told her "Jesus is coming". That always made me think.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Looking back on the events after his passing is chilling: Let me recap this to the best of my recollection.

Tuesday (Fire at 1:50am but I have no idea until 12PM)

8:30AM
My dad knocks on my door, unusual, as I am getting ready to bring my son to school. He hands us two walki-talkies that I had bought for him 5 or 6 years ago. My son had asked for a set a few weeks ago, but my dad could not find them..until that morning.

8:40AM
I plug my cell phone into the car aux jack and decided to introduce my son to a new band, U2, on the way to school. He has never heard them...he's 5. We usually just listen to the radio or talk. He loves it.

9:00AM
On my way back home, I am listening to news radio. I hear about a house fire with no details and feel bad for the family.

12:00PM
My friend calls me to tell me that our friend and his family are gone, lost in the fire early that morning. Shock and grief ensues.

5:19PM
My son and I sitting at the computer, I am hiding my grief, and my watch beeps a strange repeating beeeeep----beeeeep-----beeeeeep-----beeeeeep, until I push a button. I take note, and tell my inquiring son that it beeped because....5:19? Puzzled, I go through the watch settings and find nothing.

8:38PM
A post on Facebook by someone indicating that he had been a big U2 fan. I did not know this, as most of our relation was through club planning and club events with him and his family for the past 5 years or so.

9:00PM
Check the club events schedule that was recently posted online, and discover that my deceased friend had scheduled a fun-run for the club on 5/19 but the planning was not complete.

Wednesday

7:51PM
Messaging my friend, who is also an officer in the car club, about all of the above (less the radios I got from my dad), and the fluorescent bulb on my desk pops and goes out at that moment.

Thursday

9:31AM
After dropping off my son, I get home and place a phone call to the oil company to sort out a bill. The call is mysteriously re-routed to a company called "QUEST DIAGNOSTICS". I check phone logs and the number I dialed is NOT the number that connected. In fact, underneath the oil bill, was a bill from Quest Diagnostics. Checking the numbers on the bills versus the number connected, results in no close matches. Is he asking "What Happened?" translation of Quest Diagnostics.

10:30AM
Call club president and we decide to make the first annual fun-run in honor of him and his family, every year. I take charge with the final planning of the event, and I now realize that my deceased friend, used to supply the walkie talkies for these events (see step 1)!!... revelation complete.

11:00AM
Talk to deceased friend for his assurance. Mysteries have not since occurred.

It is what it is....

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
This Tuesday morning, my friend and most of his family tragically died in a fire. We were supposed to get together this Saturday, but I am attending the funeral instead. So yesterday, I am still in shock, and all of a sudden my digital watch lets out a series of long slow beeps. Unlike anything it has ever done. My young son asks what it was. I look at the watch and it says 5:19. The current time. I go through the watch functions and find no alarms set at all. It never beeps. I have had it over a year and never heard this beep. Even if I set the alarm, it beeps totally differently.

So, I move on. Today, I decided to check the club schedule. He was an events director for our local car club. The next event on the schedule, that he arranged for the club, is on 5/19.

Here I am tonight telling another club member about what just happened and all of a sudden POP, the lamp on my desk blows out. It's one of those long-life fluorescent bulbs that is only about a year old.

Communications or coincidence?

Classic ADC (After Death Communication) indications. This sort of thing happens a lot when a person is killed suddenly, and feels the need to reach out to their friends and family members before letting go of the corporeal realm. You could probably fill a football stadium with the number of people - still alive - who have been contacted by recently departed loved ones within the first week or two after their deaths. It's a lot more common than most people believe.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
5/19 is when the g20 will be going on.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

How do you know that story tells about a coincidence?

Maybe fate intervened for some unknown purpose.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

Something's wrong........he's trying rather hard to get your attention! Have the authorities investigated the fire? Is there any suspicion of foul play?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join