It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend and Brother are Freakishly Awesome!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Check out Tina Guo my friend who is currently touring with my brother Jon M. Clark, Michael Jackson's "Bad Tour" rhythm guitarist on Cirque Du Soleil's "The Immortal Tour"! I'm sure many of you are familiar with at least one of them.

No, I'm not promoting although we are working on come classical pieces together for release soon with my brother....oh, btw, I've played the violin since 7.

Jon M Clark back in the day...remember this song(first guy is bassist Don Boyette then, Jon Clark on guitar)?

Jon M Clark again (BTW, Jennifer/lead was good but not good enough, my brother covered for her most of the times...now she's a bad mo-fo!)

Tina Guo(cellist)/Jon M Clark(rhythm guitar)/Johnathan Moffett(bad a$$ drummer)/ Don Boyette(bassist)/Desiree Bassett(lead guitar)/Jory Steinberg (background)/Fred White(background)/Takuya Hirano (percussion)Greg Phillenganes (MD/keyboard) and the rest of the "OLD MJ and New MJ Band". Thank god none of that This Is It crap! I did not list them in any particular order.

Ya'll know they BAD!

I hope you have enjoyed this

edit on 5/2/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed these vids. Some very talented and impressive musicians! Kind of bitter sweet to see Michael Jackson again. Such a loss. Thanks so much for sharing these with us.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed these vids. Some very talented and impressive musicians! Kind of bitter sweet to see Michael Jackson again. Such a loss. Thanks so much for sharing these with us.

Thank you and I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the music. Yes, Michael will forever be missed but forever be remembered. Thanks to these musicians, his music will definitely live forever!

Obviously, I'm such a fan of true music and artistry

new topics

join