It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question on a thread from a few years back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I cannot remember what the deal was with the thread that I speak of. It linked to a website that had some sort of code that we were all trying to figure out. I remember the site was black and all this code contained was a series letters/numbers (maybe only one or the other). I don't believe we ever cracked the code but I remember being fascinated by it. If you ask me about it I will try to give more detail, but this is all I can remember right now. Sorry about the vagueness, and I hope we can find this thread again. I am sure our newer members will enjoy it as much as I used to.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I remember that one. Dunno what happened to it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I remember it was some kind of cipher on a black screen. Other than that, no idea.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm not 100% sure but I believe that was an ATS game, with rings and secret codes.
trying to find it for you if I can....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I have a hundred questions for you!! you're a document archivist.....
three lost threads......prolly ousted,though

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It was a code which was put on the GHCQ website . Anyone who could crack it could apply for a vacancy for a code breaker. Probably not the most popular career choice now however since the mysterious death of Gareth Williams.

I don't know if anyone here managed to crack it though...
edit on 3-5-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
It was a code which was put on the GHCQ website . Anyone who could crack it could apply for a vacancy for a code breaker. Probably not the most popular career choice now however since the mysterious death of Gareth Williams.

I don't know if anyone here managed to crack it though...
edit on 3-5-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

Or maybe not. My bad. There was also a thread on this but obviously not the one you were talking about

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Eh that wasn't it fifty. I will eventually find that website again lol. I appreciate your help.

new topics

top topics

join