It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Obama Executive Order Pushes Us Closer To A North American Union

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

Europeans don't like us personally, so, they sure like seeing us spend money over there though, don't they?

If you think Europeans don't like Americans, then you obviously haven't been to Europe.
The vast majority of people you run into over there are super cool with Americans.
Don't confuse people with governments. Get out a bit and talk to foreign people before
you tell us what they think. That's just kind of an ignorant statement based on lack
of first hand experience. (sans parisians, but they hate everybody, including themselves lol)
edit on 3-5-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sorry I have to say it again, did anybody else see the part about NANOTECHNOLOGY?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Maybe you can take the lead on the discussion instead of screaming it over and over again? Both nations probably want to avoid letting loose any omni-disassembler swarms, making sure the 'Grey Goo' worries are only academic and not adversity to fight against. If they're going to regulate it than it might be putting too much power into the hands of the few, but if they're only human than they're probably afraid of what you're afraid of, or less.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Now bear in mind I start this paragraph, that I am not a racist by any means, the corporate powers that be have made it desirable to be bi-lingual. Now, why, in this country where it was colonized by mainly English speaking people is it not that English should be the primary.

Our descendents came here and they had to learn English in order to make something of themselves. I don't think its right that the Corporations are making it easy for people, who are supposed to assimilate, (means blend in with their current country they're in residing in) to never have to learn English, or our customs. But, if we go to their countries then we are expected to know their language.

The little dude doesn't much of a chance unless they know some skill that can be productive any where or they know some of the top languages the Corporate man, wans them to know in order to hold down a semi or professional job in this country.

So, now they wish to make it more confusing and not have any borders and more language skills are necessary, because apparantly just knowing English isn't good enough anymore. So, there goes the country.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
Sorry I have to say it again, did anybody else see the part about NANOTECHNOLOGY?

Yes, I did. What is your comment about, specifically? This proposed legislation would allow for a coordinated effort to regulate said industry. Are you opposed to that?
edit on 4-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

The Prez is a complete tool of the NWO. The CFR has surrounded every President at least since Carter and likely since JFK.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join