It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egregious Misconduct BY: THE(Defendants/Agencies,Partners Health Care Systems inc.,& others Known &

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I post the truth but know one wants to here the truth ATS Ignores this story & wont respond back to me. This story is huge & will make history. I have all the proof to back up every post i made.
Publicly known information that MARINO is Implanted with Electronic devices in MARINO'S Body Since NOVEMBER 26,1996 TO CURRENT DATE 2012. WHO IMPLANTED MARINO? DEFENDANTS /AGENCIES DARPA,NASA,CIA,NSA,NRO,FBI, DEA,MSP,MGH PARTNERS HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS INC &OTHERS BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
Plaintiff's motion request under FED.R.CIV.RULE15: Plaintiff Marino's request to supplement his reply in opposition to Defendants motion to Dismiss/summary Judgment & supplement Marino"s motion for summary Judgment against Defendants supporting that Defendants: NSA, CIA, NGA, FILED Declarations in BAD FAITH Intentionally ,Misleading the Court that the Technologies concerning the defendant's --Covert surgical Implantation of Numerous Devices IN Marino's Brain & Body while under General Anesthesia at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL,BOSTON, On NOVEMBER 24,1996 WITHOUT HIS VALID CONSENT & WITHOUT A VALID COURT WARRANT AS THE TECHNOLOGIES ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. So i ask ATS members to do some research about this story tell me what you think. The corruption here in Boston is out of control.Every one at ATS please FLAG my post's thank you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AMERICANPATRIOT420

Can't wait for details.

Sounds mysteriously intriguing !!

Who IS Marino btw ?

Is this the same PARTNERS HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS INC ?
(ESA News Release: [07/23/2009])

BOSTON — Partners HealthCare Systems Inc. and its affiliated hospitals and health care companies throughout eastern Massachusetts have agreed to pay 700 employees more than $2.7 million in overtime back wages to resolve a lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Labor alleging violations of the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).

"We are pleased that the department has succeeded in securing such a substantial amount of back wages for these workers who were not properly paid for overtime they had worked," said Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis.

The FLSA requires that employees be paid at least the federal minimum wage, and time and one-half their regular rates of pay for hours worked beyond 40 per week. The law also requires that employers maintain accurate records of employees' wages, hours and conditions of employment.

Partners' management contacted the Labor Department's Wage and Hour Division after realizing that affiliated companies might be in violation of the FLSA.

"The problem," noted George Rioux, director of the division's Boston District Office, "was that employees were working for more than one Partners-affiliated hospital or health care facility during a single workweek, but their hours worked during those workweeks were not being combined to determine if overtime was due."

Partners HealthCare Systems agrees to pay 700 employees more than $2.7 million in overtime back wages to resolve U.S. Labor Department lawsuit

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Is there a legal link or any outside confirmation?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I have all the proof to back up every post i made.

So post it here.

So i ask ATS members to do some research about this story tell me what you think.

Post your research here. I don't want to slog through your old posts gathering research that you should have consolidated into one thread. At least link your old threads.

Sounds interesting buy I broke my Google.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

It appears that the only reason why the defendants National Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency would improperly Classify Marino's requested documents concerning the GPS implant in Marino's brain & body would be to cover up egregious governmental misconduct in Marino v. Central Intelligence Agency, et al., civil action #11-cv-813-RMC. (Washington, D.C.2011)?

No where do you find the NSA, CIA, or NGA, move to seal or classify the documents or technologies SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) used in the Newly Decided United States Supreme Court case: United States v. Jones, U.S.___No. 10-1259 January 23, 2012, which involves the exact same technologies Marino seeks documents concerning the GPS implant in Marino's brain & body which the Supreme Court ruled in Jones that the government needs a warrant first.

Marino has been historically & currently arguing that the defendants/agencies/government in Marino failed to seeks a warrant to implant Marino with numerous electronic GPS tracking devices in Marino's brain (Brain mapping) & body (Listening & Tracking capabilities) while Marino was under general anesthesia for a "Ruse" laparoscopic exploratory surgery & bullet removal without Marino's valid consent & WITHOUT A VALID COURT WARRANT.

Thus, Marino's documents he seeks cannot be logically classified TOP SECRET as the technologies are in the PUBLIC DOMAIN & PUBLIC RECORD. The only plausible reason why the defendants NSA, CIA, NGA, FBI, DEA, et al., would classify Marino's documents is to cover up defendants/agencies/governmental misconduct which is historic November 24, 1996 & current 2012, without any transparent corresponding accountability. Hence, Marino's documents & video's he seeks should be handed over to Marino & the PUBLIC for public discussion & so that Marino can further litigate the issues through numerous Federal Tort lawsuits, Bivens civil actions & seek the appointment of an independent counsel to criminally investigate this felonious acts committed by the defendants utilizing federal grand jury powers, federal subpoena's & Congressional investigations, Inspector General's inquiries & for this court to sanction the defendants for knowingly, willfully & intentionally withholding documents which support governmental wrongdoing, federal statutory violations & human rights violations similar to the NAZI Nuremberg Human Experiments during World War II by the Germans & Adolph Hitler. Since the defendants/agencies already submitted on public record "DOCUMENT #13" and stipulated that the records Marino seeks DO IN FACT EXIST, they essentially let the cat out of the bag.

This discovery must be handed over to Marino, as it is in the "PUBLIC DOMAIN" and has facilitated a core and substantial Public Interest."

See New York Times article dated June 20, 1999, showing that Marino requests an MRI test exam to his entire body at Marino's expense to ascertain whether the defendants/agencies/government covertly implanted Marino while Marino was placed under general anesthesia for a "ruse" laparoscopic exploratory surgery and bullet removal while at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts on November 24, 1996, without Marino's valid consent and without a valid court warrant, in support. Moreover the agencies/defendants cannot legally cover up a historic and current criminal and civil conspiracy which violates numerous federal and state statutory laws. See 18 U.S.C. Sections 241 and 242, (Civil Rights violations and conspiracy to violate rights; 1001(Filing False Reports) , 501-505 (Obstruction of Justice); 1621 (Perjury) (UPDATE) Governmental Misconduct/Brady Violations:
The government in United States v. Marino, CR-97-40009-NMG. (District of Massachusetts Worcester and Boston) intentionally failed to hand over all exculpatory material Brady evidence in Marino's two trials first trial in 1998 and second trial in 1999. The core exculpatory material evidence is depicted in United States v. Salemme, 91 F.Supp.2d at 263, showing FBI top echelon informant Angelo "Sonny" Mercurio, with the assistance of James "Whitey" Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi on June 16th, 1989 called Salemme to a location on Rt.1. in Saugus, Massachusetts to be assassinated. Note Bulger and Flemmi were also top echelon FBI informants during this event.
delete

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Plaintiff's motion request under FED.R.CIV.RULE15: Plaintiff Marino's request to supplement his reply in opposition to Defendants motion to Dismiss/summary Judgment & supplement Marino"s motion for summary Judgment against Defendants supporting that Defendants: NSA, CIA, NGA, FILED Declarations in BAD FAITH Intentionally ,Misleading the Court that the Technologies concerning the defendant's --Covert surgical Implantation of Numerous Devices IN Marino's Brain & Body while under General Anesthesia at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL,BOSTON, On NOVEMBER 24,1996 WITHOUT HIS VALID CONSENT & WITHOUT A VALID COURT WARRANT AS THE TECHNOLOGIES ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Jul 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The government in United States v. Marino, CR-97-40009-NMG. (District of Massachusetts Worcester and Boston) intentionally failed to hand over all exculpatory material Brady evidence in Marino's two trials first trial in 1998 and second trial in 1999. The core exculpatory material evidence is depicted in United States v. Salemme, 91 F.Supp.2d at 263, showing FBI top echelon informant Angelo "Sonny" Mercurio, with the assistance of James "Whitey" Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi on June 16th, 1989 called Salemme to a location on Rt.1. in Saugus, Massachusetts to be assassinated. Note Bulger and Flemmi were also top echelon FBI informants during this event.

Also the government was in possession in 1989 that other highly credible informants also stated that Mercurio set up the June 16th, 1989 Salemme attempted murder and the June 1989 Grasso murder (while working as a FBI informant. This exculpatory material Brady evidence has remain UNDER SEAL in United States v. Salemme, 91 F.Supp.2d at 267-269, see concealed EXHIBITS 188, 194, 237, 246. Testimony of FBI supervisor James Ring on 6-16-1998 Tr. at 55.

Also see FBI agent Walter Steffens Affidavit in Support of Roving Surveillance application generated on October 29, 1989 also in support of supra.

It is axiomatic that the government must turn square corners when it undertakes a criminal prosecution. This axiom applies regardless of whether the target of the prosecution is alleged to have engaged in the daintiest of white-collar crimes of the most heinous of underworld activities. It follows the courts must be scrupulous in holding the government to this high standard as to sympathetic and unsympathetic defendants alike. This case in Marino plays out against the backdrop of these aphorisms.

In arriving at this result, the district court must relied principally on the rule announced in Brady v. Maryland, 373 u.S. 83, 87, 83 S.Ct. 1194, 10 L.Ed.2d 215 (1963).

This is just the tip of the ice burg the Governmental Misconduct her in Boston is outrages and needs to be investigated. The same FBI who let James "Whitey" Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi murder people while they were Informant's are the same one's who violated Vincent Marino's right's.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hello i am putting together all of the paper work & i am making a website to air out all the corruption. I will post the link once i finish the website.This website is going to explain the whole story about Vincent Marino.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join