Acclamation...The RNC's Answer To Ron Paul Mischief

page: 13
14
<< 10  11  12   >>

log in

join

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal
 



For an Obama supporter, you sure do spend a lot of time worrying about what Ron Paul is doing


Why are you guys pressing so hard on this? The US. vs THEM mentality is at full steam in this thread. Some people legitimately like politics and watching elections. It is sort of a boring sports game if you think about it. There are a million people here that are Ron Paul supporters yet make endless threads on Obama,Romney,Newt,Hillary and no one calls them shills.




posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by hoochymama
Trust me OutKast, the "Nays" will be WAY LOUDER!!!!!!

Have you seen the Crowds lately???

IE. Revert to thread showing the giant crowds at Romney events and the verrrrry minute crowds at the Ron Paul Events!!!! Ohhhhh.wait.

Good Try Though...We shall See.
edit on 2-5-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)


Did you not watch the video??? They will not even let the "nays" have a vote starting from silence...it will happen quick...All in Favor...*HUGE CHEER*...AllopposedtheyAyeshaveit....*gavel*...done.

It's not just the delegates in the convention hall...it will be packed with party loyalist...the "Ayes" and cheering after will be loud enough to drown anything else out.


But like I said...it probably won't even come to that. This is just to show that Ron Paul's antics aren't going to work because the RNC controls the meeting...I mean come on...BOENHER will be the chairperson.


All it takes is one person calling for division to grind that to a halt.

I can tell you've never been too a convention as a delegate.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ron Paul will never be potus but his election and to see liberals heads explode like that

would really be entertaining.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


I understand. Ron Paul won't go for it though. I'm sure you remember last time when he had to publicly state he was not involved with all the groups who were claiming him.

I think what he does in these elections is a good thing. I like him in fact. His big problem is out of the huge number of Bills he's authored only one went anywhere. We need the out of the mainstream views though. I get him, but I'm not sure his followers do? His ideas about the Federal Reserve are catching on I think.

Sadly this time we really did not have anyone that stood out for me as an Independent, so I'm on the anyone but Obama train. Obama scares me. It scares me even more I almost voted for him and changed my mind at the door.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think that the Republican Nation Convention is going to turn into chaos.

It will be most likely a historic day.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I think that the Republican Nation Convention is going to turn into chaos.

It will be most likely a historic day.


I think it is going to be status quo. I believe it is going to be quite boring, actually. Romney is going to take the nomination and make a boring speech, and that will be that.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic
 



All it takes is one person calling for division to grind that to a halt.

I can tell you've never been too a convention as a delegate.


That is if the chairperson, Boehner, can hear and/or recognizes the call for division. I'm not even sure if that would apply to this situation anyway.

What the chair person can't hear (or refuses to hear) the chair person can't recognize.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I think that the Republican Nation Convention is going to turn into chaos.

It will be most likely a historic day.


I hope so.

But I am not counting on it...like the other member said...it will most likely be very boring and status quo.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


YOu are correct but it only leads to RP's biggest contingency when it happens and that's to run on the Independent Ticket which will bring a devastating blow to the Republican Party.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 
There are not two more despicable human beings than Hilary Clinton and Chuckie Schumer ! To see those two stepping forward to endorse and nominate Barrack Obama makes a very clear line of division between those of us who cherish our Constitution, our Republic (NOT DEMOCRACY/MOB RULE), our Nation of Free Men and Women and these G Damned Globalist-Collectivist-Marxist Scum; I use the word "Scum" for them and all those with them but could have just as easily said "Dregs" because that is truly what I think of them..whose them? I already said who and if you are with them, I mean you too!



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


YOu are correct but it only leads to RP's biggest contingency when it happens and that's to run on the Independent Ticket which will bring a devastating blow to the Republican Party.


I think he will run third-party...but there is a chance he won't.

Because if he pisses off the Republican party, that will make it hard on Rand Paul in the future.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 
There are not two more despicable human beings than Hilary Clinton and Chuckie Schumer ! To see those two stepping forward to endorse and nominate Barrack Obama makes a very clear line of division between those of us who cherish our Constitution, our Republic (NOT DEMOCRACY/MOB RULE), our Nation of Free Men and Women and these G Damned Globalist-Collectivist-Marxist Scum; I use the word "Scum" for them and all those with them but could have just as easily said "Dregs" because that is truly what I think of them..whose them? I already said who and if you are with them, I mean you too!



Oh how lovely...the "you are either with us or against us" mentality.

I guess you really don't like freedom afterall.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


I am presenting a very valid scenario that can happen at the convention if Ron Paul and his supporters try to manipulate the rules to their favor.

Honestly, I don't think it will get that far because the Ron Paul supporters are very wrong on their interpretation of the rules...they are going to show up and think they are going to abstain...and the RNC is going to tell them..."Ummm...no". This is why there are alternates...if a delegate wants to abstain, they will be replaced with someone who will vote for their bound delegate.

I wish everyone was rational and threads like this weren't even needed...but that isn't the case.


Ya, seeing a bunch of Ron Paul fanatic delegates dragged out kicking and screaming before the call for acclamation would be icing on the cake for a very entertaining end to the primary season.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by AGWskeptic
 



All it takes is one person calling for division to grind that to a halt.

I can tell you've never been too a convention as a delegate.


That is if the chairperson, Boehner, can hear and/or recognizes the call for division. I'm not even sure if that would apply to this situation anyway.

What the chair person can't hear (or refuses to hear) the chair person can't recognize.


Have you been reading this thread?

There will be plenty of Ron Paul delegates there. The reason it worked with Obama is because he was the choice of 95% of the room. The few that were against knew they didn't have the numbers in a vote so they didn't bother.

Keep trying, but this was weaksauce.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


I am presenting a very valid scenario that can happen at the convention if Ron Paul and his supporters try to manipulate the rules to their favor.

Honestly, I don't think it will get that far because the Ron Paul supporters are very wrong on their interpretation of the rules...they are going to show up and think they are going to abstain...and the RNC is going to tell them..."Ummm...no". This is why there are alternates...if a delegate wants to abstain, they will be replaced with someone who will vote for their bound delegate.

I wish everyone was rational and threads like this weren't even needed...but that isn't the case.


Ya, seeing a bunch of Ron Paul fanatic delegates dragged out kicking and screaming before the call for acclamation would be icing on the cake for a very entertaining end to the primary season.


Wow, fasicsm must really delight you. By the way, you'd be wise to assume that Ron Paul's organisation and his dedicated followers are far more knowledgable than you when it comes to the process. They have been a step ahead of everyone throughout this election, leaving the likes of you to debate what they have already put in motion as they move to the next phase of the strategy. By the way, that next phase is to unbind the delegates at the state level - and they will be going for this at Nevada today.
edit on 5/5/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


I believe he will run third-party. He does not need to be concerned with Rand and won't be. Rand can fight his own battles. Ron Paul knows that. He doesn't have the Keep it in the family mentality so I find that to be a of no concern.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by AGWskeptic
 



All it takes is one person calling for division to grind that to a halt.

I can tell you've never been too a convention as a delegate.


That is if the chairperson, Boehner, can hear and/or recognizes the call for division. I'm not even sure if that would apply to this situation anyway.

What the chair person can't hear (or refuses to hear) the chair person can't recognize.


That is exactly 100% what the Ron Paul fanatics who think they are going to somehow take over the GOP do not understand.
There is absolutlely no way they are going to win. Their twitsed version of winning is Ron Paul taking the nomination. There is no way it can happen.

Now what Ron Paul actually thinks is a victory is totally detached from what the fanatic followers think is a victory.
A simple top speaking position at the Convention for an immediate impact and a cabinet position for the future is a total victory for Ron Paul. He is realistic, his followers are detached from reallitty nutjobs who can't see a good thing if it bit them in the nose.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by AGWskeptic
 



All it takes is one person calling for division to grind that to a halt.

I can tell you've never been too a convention as a delegate.


That is if the chairperson, Boehner, can hear and/or recognizes the call for division. I'm not even sure if that would apply to this situation anyway.

What the chair person can't hear (or refuses to hear) the chair person can't recognize.


That is exactly 100% what the Ron Paul fanatics who think they are going to somehow take over the GOP do not understand.
There is absolutlely no way they are going to win. Their twitsed version of winning is Ron Paul taking the nomination. There is no way it can happen.

Now what Ron Paul actually thinks is a victory is totally detached from what the fanatic followers think is a victory.
A simple top speaking position at the Convention for an immediate impact and a cabinet position for the future is a total victory for Ron Paul. He is realistic, his followers are detached from reallitty nutjobs who can't see a good thing if it bit them in the nose.


I'm confused.

Are you saying he is right and that Boehner will ignore the calls of division?



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
He is realistic, his followers are detached from reallitty nutjobs who can't see a good thing if it bit them in the nose.


So if something bit me on the nose, I'm a nutjob for thinking it's bad?

Name one good thing that bites you on the nose. You can't. Anything that bites your nose cannot be that good.






top topics



 
14
<< 10  11  12   >>

log in

join