Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Acclamation...The RNC's Answer To Ron Paul Mischief

page: 10
14
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





I don't think the numbers I am using is over-estimating Romney's delegation as of right now...if anything it is under-estimating it because I'm using the "hard count" that only counts Bound delegates. That's it...nothing else.


You obviously didn't look at the RNC delegation link I posted when I first started posting here did you?




posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS
 




It's hard to make sense of your posts...because you clearly don't have a firm grasp on logic.


No I just think your dyslexic and can't read period...It makes perfect sense buddy...You said we are over-estimating Paul, and I say you are really under-estimating him, period...

You used an "if/then" type of logic.

So if we analyze your statement...if you are over-estimating Ron Pauls support...that somehow, in crazy logic world, implies that everyone else is over-estimating Romney's support.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





I don't think the numbers I am using is over-estimating Romney's delegation as of right now...if anything it is under-estimating it because I'm using the "hard count" that only counts Bound delegates. That's it...nothing else.


You obviously didn't look at the RNC delegation link I posted when I first started posting here did you?


I sure did, and they report only states that have officially report their delegate count...many haven't.

But even those numbers...Romney is dominating Ron Paul and is clearly on his way to an easy win.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


But according to you we are on our own..Anyone who supports RP, isn't like you in your reality...So you say.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Are you going to answer my question? What is so wrong with the message of freedom and liberty?



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   


The reality I live in says that the general election will be Romney vs Obama. What does yours say???
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Well, mine says don't believe what mainstream media is portraying, because they've given Paul supporters more than enough evidence to realize what "reality" they want us to believe in spite of the fact it may not necessarily be the truth. Outkast, if you've learned anything while visiting ATS you should know mainstream media has an agenda, please don't be a blind follower, and learn how to disseminate the fiction from the reality.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have no delusions...

I know it will be Romney that is nominated to lose to Obama, but I am still going to vote for the man I think will do the best job, regardless if the media tells me I'm "wasting" my vote. I simply don't see selecting my choice for the job as a "waste", and if more people felt like I did, we'd likely have a better candidate pool to choose from.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Are you going to answer my question? What is so wrong with the message of freedom and liberty?


You state this like it is black and white.

Not everyone has the same opinion on what is freedom and liberty...IMO...Ron Paul's domestic policies do not represetn freedom or liberty.

So your question starts off with a false premise...implying that only Ron Paul's message is one of freedom and liberty. And if you are oppsoed to Ron Paul, then you are opposed to freedom and liberty...but like I said it is a fallacy because you start with a false premise.


So there is no answer to your question, because it is an illogical question. On the surface I would answer it by saying that I don't have a problem with any message, but a message does not have a default meaning.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom



The reality I live in says that the general election will be Romney vs Obama. What does yours say???
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Well, mine says don't believe what mainstream media is portraying, because they've given Paul supporters more than enough evidence to realize what "reality" they want us to believe in spite of the fact it may not necessarily be the truth. Outkast, if you've learned anything while visiting ATS you should know mainstream media has an agenda, please don't be a blind follower, and learn how to disseminate the fiction from the reality.


Of course the Media has an agenda...everyone has an agenda.

But I know that the agenda they are pushing is the most popular "reality" among the general population. So that IS the reality we live in...to deny it is delusional. You don't have to embrace it or advocate for it...but you do have to accept it because it is reality.


But you didn't answer my question...what does your reality tell you about the general election???



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I have no delusions...

I know it will be Romney that is nominated to lose to Obama, but I am still going to vote for the man I think will do the best job, regardless if the media tells me I'm "wasting" my vote. I simply don't see selecting my choice for the job as a "waste", and if more people felt like I did, we'd likely have a better candidate pool to choose from.


And you absolutely should...and you should do it with pride.

Everyone should vote for the person they support...that is the great thing about our country.

But we shouldn't support our candidate to the point to where we deny reality and pretend that they have more support than they actually do.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Do Ron Paul supporters honestly think that Boenher and the RNC are going to let ANYTHING make Romney look bad at the convention???


I am pretty sure that anything Mitt does will make him look bad... the works lying cork sucker flash across his forehead every syllable he speaks!


Derek



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
No such thing as Stealth Delegates, read and weep link

Basically as they go State by State The Chair will see, as will Romney's people, if there are sworn delegates bound to him that are abstaining. Then the call for Acclamation will happen and balloons will drop, Romney wins.

The other recouse is to remove the delegates who abstained from the convention, as they broke their oath plus fines and penalties of perjury. They are replaced with loyal Romney Delegates for further rounds of voting. That is all too long of a process and embarassing to the Party though so they will just use the Acclamation procedure.

All those Paulheads who were cheating and robbing their State from representing the will of their voters as expressed through their votes in the Primary season will be the biggest losers on the planet. Plus they may have to go to jail for perjury.

Oh, this is going to be wonderful watching poetic justice live in action. Read the link, all explained.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Jagermeister
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Are you going to answer my question? What is so wrong with the message of freedom and liberty?


You state this like it is black and white.

Not everyone has the same opinion on what is freedom and liberty...IMO...Ron Paul's domestic policies do not represetn freedom or liberty.

So your question starts off with a false premise...implying that only Ron Paul's message is one of freedom and liberty. And if you are oppsoed to Ron Paul, then you are opposed to freedom and liberty...but like I said it is a fallacy because you start with a false premise.


So there is no answer to your question, because it is an illogical question. On the surface I would answer it by saying that I don't have a problem with any message, but a message does not have a default meaning.


I view freedom and liberty based on what our founding fathers said and did. And I just think that that is the basis for what the concept, atleast in this country, should be based on. Who else would you define our founders by then themselves?

When I look at Obama and I look at Romney I see nothing close to our founders. Big Government, endless war, these ideals do not fit with that concept. Ron Paul, while he does have his faults, is about as close in a choice that we have to our founders. Given that ideology, I can't see how someone can cast a vote for the other 2 when the choice seems so clear (atleast in my eyes).

I am not an anarchist. I am not an enemy of this Republic nor am I someone who causes mischief. I am a Ron Paul supporter because it makes sense... and I ask your response to that.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





But I know that the agenda they are pushing is the most popular "reality" among the general population. So that IS the reality we live in...to deny it is delusional. You don't have to embrace it or advocate for it...but you do have to accept it because it is reality.


I think you are missing the point of what life is really about in general. Life is about changes, and changing our outcome can be a different reality...Now if you want to live in your reality world where you have to accept everything because that is what you think your reality should be like then so be it, but my reality is different from yours regardless of what you say...



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And I would LOVE for that to happen.


I know you keep telling me this.


See everyone, Outkast is actually supporting RP to win the Rep nomination. He is just cynical and believes that RP has no chance to win, that's basically what I think he is saying.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister
 



I view freedom and liberty based on what our founding fathers said and did. And I just think that that is the basis for what the concept, atleast in this country, should be based on. Who else would you define our founders by then themselves?


The founders huh...the ones that owned slaves?

Sorry if I don't look to them for the definition of FREEDOM.
edit on 3-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





But I know that the agenda they are pushing is the most popular "reality" among the general population. So that IS the reality we live in...to deny it is delusional. You don't have to embrace it or advocate for it...but you do have to accept it because it is reality.


I think you are missing the point of what life is really about in general. Life is about changes, and changing our outcome can be a different reality...Now if you want to live in your reality world where you have to accept everything because that is what you think your reality should be like then so be it, but my reality is different from yours regardless of what you say...


Yes I know your "reality" is differnet than the one everyone else lives in.

I have been saying this about Paul supporters all along...and now you admit it...you have created your own "reality" where Ron Paul is wildly popular and winning the nomination.

What happens to that "reality" when he actually loses?



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And I would LOVE for that to happen.


I know you keep telling me this.


See everyone, Outkast is actually supporting RP to win the Rep nomination. He is just cynical and believes that RP has no chance to win, that's basically what I think he is saying.


I'm just realistic and I don't lie to myself.

If I had my choice...I would pick Bachmann as the Republican nominee because it would be hilarious and the easiest win for Obama.

My second choice has always been Ron Paul...not as hilarious...but still very easy for Obama.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Jagermeister
 



I view freedom and liberty based on what our founding fathers said and did. And I just think that that is the basis for what the concept, atleast in this country, should be based on. Who else would you define our founders by then themselves?


The founders huh...the ones that owned slaves?

Sorry if I don't look to them for the definition of FREEDOM.
edit on 3-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)


You're absolutely right. They did own slaves. Slaves that were purchased from the Africans that sold their own people into slavery. Slaves that were, at the time, the norm for the rest of the world (aside from maybe England). Regardless, it started off on the wrong foot. The very idea of a free nation being built on the labor of slaves does seem to contradict itself. But at the time, what other options did they have fighting the royal navy? The truth of the founding of our country is that freedom was built on the blood, sweat and tears of slavery. It's a sad fact.

The concept. The idea. That is what matters. George Washington was a slave owner. But without him we would be under the crown today. And without the slaves that did their part we wouldn't be a free nation. But I have to ask, if you don't respect the founders of our nation, who do you respect? Certainly they had their faults, just as Paul has his faults, but without them honestly ask yourself where we would be today?



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Do Ron Paul supporters honestly think that Boenher and the RNC are going to let ANYTHING make Romney look bad at the convention???


I am pretty sure that anything Mitt does will make him look bad... the works lying cork sucker flash across his forehead every syllable he speaks!


Derek


Mitt isn't a liar per se.

He just believes and agrees with everything even if it's contradictory.
He is an extremely open minded person in that respect.





new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join