It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasure Hunter Says He Has Located Bin Laden's Body

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well, considering how many law enforcement officers and firemen and government agents died in 9/11...

How much you wanna bet they rigged the bag to blow open as the water pressure increased? I can't believe they let the body go without somehow getting their revenge for the deaths of so many friends and family members...

And to get rid of any and all evidence of who or what was in the bag..And to keep people like this guy from finding the body.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

He says he pinpointed the drop point from photos recently released by the US Navy.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by Dustytoad

Bin Laden has been dead since 2001....

How do you know that?

I've not read the mornings paper yet, I did not know there was more news.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

3 words..."Before it's news"

1 word....."bo##ocks"

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

I said the exact same thing when they supposedly killed him. If they don't have proof that they actually killed him, then I don't believe it. As far as I'm concerned, he never even died.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I hope he is correct. I remember also hearing he was dead. This was in 2003 (i'm 99.9% sure of the year) when I heard that. That man best hope the Obama Killing Squad don't make him go POOF! either. Scary world we live in today folks.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

a lot of sources pointed at either 2001 or 2003 as the year Bin Laden died
and I mean a lot, some very credible ones too

edit on 2-5-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Pics or it didn't happen.

I said the exact same thing when they supposedly killed him. If they don't have proof that they actually killed him, then I don't believe it. As far as I'm concerned, he never even died.

as far as im concerned, he never existed

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Well who is the person in all those images and videos? An actor?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yeah right!

Why do these people continually pop up to continue the US intelligence lies? Everyone with half a brain knows OBL died in 2001 of a disease called Marfan's Syndrome which affects the major organs of the body.

Egyptian Article Of His Death:

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden's Death
and Funeral 10 days ago

"Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden."

Bin Laden Funeral

I'm more likely to believe this than US lies especially since OBL had nothing to do with 9/11 and it was quite plainly and obviously an inside demolition job!!

edit on 3/5/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

What I don't understand is why Obama would want to make out like they killed him years later?

To gain the approval of the nation? To take the attention off the whole birth certificate debacle? Both, maybe?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

For years OBL has been portrayed as the Bogeyman. So last year they had to fake the death of their bogeyman because the same old story was getting a bit boring and predictable. Look at the death pics of OBL from last year. There are many photo shopped fakes out there!!

Now a new bogeyman has appeared.

IRAN !!!!!

Now the idiots in the White House, EU and Israel are doing their best to demonize Iran to get their excuse to attack it. By creating false stories such as 'Iran has Nukes and refuses to let the IAEA inspect them' ........Eh? What about the hundreds of undeclared Nukes the Zionists have?

There are many false stories and lies being made up by the MSM, CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6, Mossad and our governments just to try to justify an attack on Iran. And the consensus is maybe they'll create another False Flag attack like 9/11. It's all crap aimed at the stupid part of the population. And the government controlled Mainstream Media will do their best to spread the BS propaganda to make the crap stick!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Personally, I still believe we almost certainly did find Bin Laden that night, but I don't believe we killed him. I think Mr Laden there was introduced into the deepest and blackest of the CIA's black sites and only a few people of the kind that CAN keep a secret will ever really know what happens to him.

One of his flunkies at the house or maybe just a body from the wars was thrown over, in my personal opinion, to make sure anyone among the crew who spied the show, despite it all being so secret, could say a body in a shroud or bag or whatever did go over.

The U.S. did have a real roll for success in the months following that raid though and despite the boner of losing a Super-Secret stealth helicopter in the process. A real line of drone success for hitting the top people and finally some of the most wanted U.S. targets in the whole war. Our own citizens in Yemen.

What a coincidence on all that success....or perhaps Bin Laden was squeeling with some outstanding medical care to insure he didn't pass away until no longer useful. I really don't doubt we have people that ruthless in Government. Not many...but I believe there are some. .....and whatever anyone wants to debate about how the war started with 9/11, some very well liked and respected CIA people have died in it and that ALONE would have made for blood feuds and anything but a hug when Bin Laden was found.....

This guy was just a book to read and I'm sure they opened him to the last page before throwing him out.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

unless they froze the corpse in carbonite, it's long since decayed, probably a trail of bones over a few miles of ocean floor.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by JayFlores
Sorry pal, there is no body there to find

yea...

I don't know the truth of this,
but in my Army training there were rumors all over that he was already dead...
didn't Benazir Bhuto (sp?) say the same thing before she was assassinated?

True, she did. According to her, the dude was deceased since 2005 of a kidney failure in one of the Islamabad hospitals. And the conspiracy goes on stronger when some claimed that B. Bhuto got taken out for the very same reason. A clear message to all of them who don't know when and when not to spill the beans.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Really? C'mon, unless he's digging in Tora Bora, he won't find OBL's remains.

Does anyone really believe that story that a year ago we busted in and put a few in the cabbage of OBL and then tossed him to Davey Jones' locker?

C'mon.

Derek

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Well, considering how many law enforcement officers and firemen and government agents died in 9/11...

How much you wanna bet they rigged the bag to blow open as the water pressure increased? I can't believe they let the body go without somehow getting their revenge for the deaths of so many friends and family members...

The Pentagon have stated that there is absolutely nothing to prove that Osama Bin Ladin is actually really dead. Also there is absolutely no proof that Osama Bin Ladin had anything what so ever to do with 9/11. On the other hand there is absolute solid proof that 9/11 was an inside job, yet you prefer to ignore that fact ? 9/11 was a very sophisticated crime, certainly not the work of an organization like as AlQaeda. 9/11 was simply the biggest gold bullion robbery the world has ever seen. The thieves attacked from underground, dusting their tracks with two nuclear detonations timed to explode, destroying the tunnels, at the very same instant that the planes hit the towers above. Using sophisticated weapons that a criminal compartmentalization of the military have secretly deployed in space, without your knowledge, so as to serve their own private agenda. "Atomization Beam Weapons" that can cause every atom of the steel structure to separate from every other atom. ABW exist. Thus we see the metal structures just disappearing into thin air and become just dust blowing away in the wind. How else can such buildings collapse at free fall speed ? Just where did the steel structures go to ? Obviously 9/11 was not something done by AlQaeda ! Osama Bin Ladin is simply your typical patsy as they say in mafia circles. Some one to take the rap whilst the real criminals get away. In fact I am pretty convinced that the real Osama Bin Ladin was already dead in January 2000 from kidney failure. He died in a CIA funded hospital. He is known to have been working for the CIA. So all this crap about the raid on his HQ in Pakistan is simply designed so as to stir up hatred towards Pakistan. No doubt in due course of time, after having destroyed Iran in the soon to unfold war, the war machine will turn against Pakistan too ? Even if this treasure hunter finds anything I will still say to you that the real Osama Bin Ladin died in January 2000. ABW "Atomization Beam Weapons" are fitted to all supersonic fighter jets. Obviously bullets and missiles are useless when flying in at supersonic velocity. It was an ABW attack that hit the Oklahoma FBI Head Quarters too. Only last week here in the British Isles a Tornado fighter jet was scrambled to intercept a rogue helicopter. There was alot of noise as the jet flew in at maximum velocity, breaking the sound barrier four times over, simply atomizing the helicopter with its ABW, leaving nothing to show that the helicopter ever existed. No pilot and no wreckage. Watch this video and you will begin to understand what is unfolding in the USA, much the same as unfolded in Russia and China under the Communists.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 4/5/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
and it's in the tomb of skull and bones in new haven !!!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How is there still a body to find? Once in teh sea it's fish food....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Damn, that's new to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join