It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasure Hunter Says He Has Located Bin Laden's Body

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Treasure Hunter Says He Has Located Bin Laden's Body

members.beforeitsnews.com

That smiling guy is Bill Warren, the Californian treasure hunter who claimed he was searching for Osama Bin Laden's dead body back in June 2011. He didn't find him then, but now he claims he has located the cadaver.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I hope this guy really does know and i hope someone funds his dive. It would prove and disapprove a lot of rumours and conspiracies.. although god knows what that corpse is going to look like by now. :p the guy has the experience and therefore the balls to accomplish something like this so by all means, go for it!

members.beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
nope...not for real he didn't....
so sleezy of a statement to make, he up to no good

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well, considering how many law enforcement officers and firemen and government agents died in 9/11...

How much you wanna bet they rigged the bag to blow open as the water pressure increased? I can't believe they let the body go without somehow getting their revenge for the deaths of so many friends and family members...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry pal, there is no body there to find

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
nope...not for real he didn't....
so sleezy of a statement to make, he up to no good

Where does it say he found the body? He found the "location". That's all...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't think that the government would let someone just go and bring up his body anyway, if it is down there.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
so theres still a cadaver left after a year of being eaten away by by sea floor critters and saltwater

guess its a mannequin he found, so oSama LIVES!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
Sorry pal, there is no body there to find

yea...

I don't know the truth of this,
but in my Army training there were rumors all over that he was already dead...
didn't Benazir Bhuto (sp?) say the same thing before she was assassinated?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Doesn't make sense. He says that he has discovered the body yet in the interview it says

But he is ready to start the diving for Osama's body bag: he says he's aiming at starting the mission on June 1, and that he may be able to find the body in "under a week." He also claims that the search would last a maximum of three months.

If he knows where the body is located then why would the "search" last a maximum of 3 months. Something isn't right.

LINKY LIE
edit on 5/2/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
LOL

yeah, like the body would be recognizable.

Give me a freaking break.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Boy oh boy. This dude is looking for "donations" to live off the next 10 years. He Has no clue where the body is. He's just pimping the gullible.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I agree! I can't see anyone's body being found w/ all those preditores in the Sea...after a year? Lmao and people believe this...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Beforeitsnews is a horrible source this story is most likely trash, having said that, it would be extremely disrespectful to Osama's cultural and religious beliefs to retrieve his body if the bag was found and I doubt the government would allow anyone to find and open it. That would cause a huge national security problem.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Bin Laden has been dead since 2001....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
damn i hate that, see something intersting , only to find out its from beforeitsnews .com :|

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Beforeitsnews is a horrible source this story is most likely trash, having said that, it would be extremely disrespectful to Osama's cultural and religious beliefs to retrieve his body if the bag was found and I doubt the government would allow anyone to find and open it. That would cause a huge national security problem.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I don't know about beforeitsnews being a good or bad source, but I do agree that the government will not allow it.....and will do whatever is necessary to stop the retrieval......

edit on 5/2/2012 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nope, no body.
I hope alquaeda or the taliban or ramalamadingdong or whoever the evil group is this week pursues this man and punishes him for lying about Obama....err Osama.
This guy is looking for some angle, popularity or greed...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
He doesn't have the right location, but I do. Send me your money, and I will dive for three months looking for it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join