It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joel Skousen : America To Be Nuked This Summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Investigative journalist Joel Skousen John B. Wells of Coast to Coast AM (2012/04/28) to give his insights on globalism and a future nuclear war with Russia and China, economic issues and the flight of American businesses overseas, as well as domestic politics, loss of liberty, and the U.S. government's agenda of control.Joel Skousen is a political scientist, by training, specializing in the philosophy of law and Constitutional theory, and is also a designer of high security residences and retreats. He has designed Self-sufficient and High Security homes throughout North America, and has consulted in Central America as well. His latest book in this field is Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places, and is active in consulting with persons who need to relocate for security and increased self-sufficiency.

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_America_To_Be_Nuked_This_Summer_Video.html

Why will this time be any different then any other predicted nuclear strikes on the US?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I believed and have believed for awhile Chicago would be the target of a nuke...

its really more of a musing, there have been a couple things that mirror the theory that they broadcast what they are going to do before they do it in the media... Or maybe its in the collective unconscious that inspires the writers...

Not sure the mechanism at play

But I remember two or three references to a nuke in Chicago in various movies and tv shows...

I saw one recently on a BBC sci-fi show where they casually brought up the nuking of Chicago as an event that had happened in the past.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I thought I'd help you with the link to the video.

fixed link

I think the colon is what made it not work as a URL alone, so I made it a normal link.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

You paste his history but not the actual part where he says America will be nuked?

Smooth oversight. I didn't really feel like reading the whole damn thing, but if that's how you want it...

Nope, still not gonna happen.

edit on CWednesdaypm252521f21America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Cool I'll bring the marshmallows

If a nuke event happens it will be a false flag. TPTB have hyped the possibility of a "terrorist" using a nuke. We shall see.

If it does happen, 9/11 will look like a car accident. Then get ready for the crack down on any and all civil liberties.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Let's see... we have Year of the Dragon, Year of the Monkey....what about 2012?

Oh, that's right....Year of the Fear Mongerer.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Indeed! This guy's business seems to be about selling security. And who buys security? People who are afraid/insecure. Sounds like someone trying to drub up some new customers or sell some more books. There's nothing really wrong with that...aside from the fear-mongering.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
we are being nuked as we speak. not " the bomb " but just as bad

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
More fear tactics and dooms day scenarios from nut jobs trying to scare us all. I really love how the guy can predict the future.

Making stuff up like that should be crime.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It definitely won't be a nuke. That would be predictable, and they aren't in the business of that. It'll be something way more outlandish, like, hmm **imagination goes wild**

String of explosives detonated (by terrorists, of course). Half of US in the Pacific; Half in the Atlantic. Mexico strangely unaffected. Canadians grateful to be untouched as well. World economy collapses sooner than thought.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I saw one recently on a BBC sci-fi show where they casually brought up the nuking of Chicago as an event that had happened in the past.

It wouldn't be hard to believe a city like Chicago would get nuked

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why would Chicago get nuked? If I were a country hell-bent on launching a nuclear attack against the U.S. with intent to kill and destroy, I would go for the place with the most influential people, whether it be politicians or celebrities.

Washington, D.C....or Hollywood. Of course, it's hard to get a nuclear missile all the way out to Hollywood without interception. Which is why it would either be an inside job, or some very clever terrorists would plant the device and rig it to blow once they were safely outside the blast zone.

And if that were the case, I'd think they would synchronize two nuclear devices to explode in both Washington and Hollywood...now that would be one hell of a black eye!

But that's just if I were doing it. Obviously I have no such plans, valuing both my freedom and my life...

top topics

join