It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your God is your ultimate barrier to finding the Godhead.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

The Jews rejected the Messiah that was pointed out hundreds of times throughout their OT

Maybe he rejected being the Messiah.
To the people in his time, they could not quite reconcile what seemed to them to be contradictions in the prophecies, so they came up with a solution, that the Messiah, along with God, would come, appearing on the clouds.
They could not accept the idea that The Lord could just show up looking like an ordinary person.
When Jesus would show up as they described in their way of imagining a proper coming, that would be Judgment Day, where at that point it would be too late to accept him or not. It would be a forced recognition of his authority, but only as the righteous judge, and not as a savior.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Original sin was not in man but in Lucifer in heaven when he rebelled against God's divine precepts, and in his pride thought himself above God. Lucifer in his rebellion took with him a third of the angel with him due to the sly nature of insinuations he made about the cruelty of God. There were empty places to be filled in heaven and the true character of Lucifer to manifest itself here on earth to show to all the intelligent being throughout the cosmos just how devastating the affects of sin are and what it would have been like to be ruled over by Satan. The story of earth's history is the opportunity to find Christ and develop a character that is like Jesus' through the trials and testing we go through here that will make us suitable to replace the angels that were thrown out and receive their high position instead. The opportunity is a free gift for you, if you want to reject it then it is up to you. All those who reject the opportunity though are merely consumed with the fire of God at judgement until there is nothing left of them. This is the correct teaching of 'hell', God does not compel you by fear, he compels you by His love, that he choose to come down here from His high place in heaven, be abused, spat upon, treated with disdain and less than a human for absolutely no crime that he committed at all so that by choosing to follow Him, he would stand in your place before the Father and see you as righteous to receive our inheritance of eternal life with Him.

Those Judged as wicked will simply become ashes, dust on the ground and will not live on anymore. Most people will be burnt to nothing within not much more than an instant....those who deliberately misled people into darkness and performed cruel acts will be burned for longer as it takes more time for the fire to purge the heaven completely of all traces of their sin.

God says if you wish to follow me then keep his commandments, God's Law is the measure of His order and love.
edit on 8-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It isn't hard to rebel against God, given His previous track record. He already scrwed up once, and he did the CIA method: remove all evidence. After that, he continually punishes people for not following his rules when his rules don't make sense to begin with, not to mention demanding that we believe in him when one, he doesn't have any visible effect in our lives. Two, his version of "saving" us is setting half the world on fire.

No benevolent, omniscient god goes so far as to judge people to burn for all of eternity. The god would be far more understanding than that. So really, Lucifer has my sympathy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Can you please elaborate on these point of yours for me

He already screwed up once.

and

his rules when his rules don't make sense to begin with

Which of the 10 commandments to you doesn't make sense?

I ask these questions because I want to clear up errors in thinking that misrepresent God that I believe are based on false teachings about God.

I will put all the information together to support the case that at Judgement any sentence that one receives who did not make it into the 'book of life' is a temporal pain. I will clear up for you the meaning of the word 'eternal' when it comes associated with eternal burning which is not the correct meaning. Eternal is used to describe that the consequences of your actions are eternal, meaning you will cease to exist forever, there will be nothing left of you because both your body AND spirit will be erased. I will prove this to you with all the relevant verses on the matter and should have the post put together for you over the next day. When you have the Catholic church leading the charge on screaming at people about eternal torture and that BS doctrine spread to most of apostate protestant Christianity from the Vatican's lead, it does nothing to win people to God. When you find out though that God points out in the book of Revelation that he calls the Papal power the Beast (revelation 13) and who's throne and great authority was given it by the dragon [Satan/Lucifer], that he calls that Church a whore and a 'Mother of Harlots' and that the Catholic church themselves say that their position is not based on scripture (just how they want to interpret things which they know is incorrect).

The vast majority of protestant churches can't even follow the 4th commandment. They follow the laws of men (the change from Sabbath/Saturday to Sunday worship was done by the Catholic church) and not the laws of God, unfortunately most Christians are very poor if putting their belief into action, and it shows how weak and ill informed their faith really is. It is not surprising that in Revelation as well God describes the apostate protestant Christian church (those who don't practice what God says) at this point in history as 'the false prophet'.

When I clear this misunderstanding up for you I hope to show that Lucifer does not deserve any sympathy whatsoever, he is the one giving the power and great wealth to the Vatican in order to spread such falsehoods. Our opinions on God should not be based on false representations of him, especially when the source of the representations come from the great deceiver himself. He is the one that leads people away from God through deception, because if people knew the truth about God (in all aspects) they would be running towards Him.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Mindless Ones are those disconnected from their Higher Intelligence - Their Creator The Source.
If left unchecked they would ruin all in their path by constantly dividing and over running all that is good

Many ways have been tried to contact them for in a way they are not to blame
They are held in check by power - but not the power we think of on Earth

Original Sin is an allegory to explain something real that has caused disharmony and destruction

Yes The Source the Creator could finish them as beings in in an instant But that is not the way
It will not ever give up on any being of soul but it will not allow them their way over goodness and harmony ultimately
So in a way they would cease to exist until the first step is taken

edit on 8-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Infants do not connect with society until they are capable of both processing and formulating speech. Similarly, connectivity is directly proportional to the ability to process.

We are an infant race. It is therefore completely understandable that we have such difficulty connecting with higher vibrations. However, there is no excuse for the current state of our world. We are the guardians of this planet, and we have failed to protect it. We are, in fact, destroying the very organism that supports us all.

This is why we must swiftly advance from crawling on all fours, to walking on two legs. We must develop spiritually. And no, the Bible is not the key...at least, not the way everyone thinks it is. The Bible cripples us just as much as it helps us.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

When a child is born it is given a clean slate and is not burdened down to the falsehoods of society.
Yet Indoctrination begins all too soon
It is these indoctrinations that cause all the problems - they are obstacles to be overcome
We do not require priests or rulers to guide us - We each have our own natural way IMO

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

But is it not ironic that people who espouse New Age kind of thinking have been supported by the works of Jesuit priests working for the Vatican like Tielhard de Chardin or writers like Blavatsky whom is a 33 degree Freemason, a level in the society that is controlled my the Jesuits. They try to run away from the BS teachings of darkness from the Vatican only to be given similar controlling false information to base their beliefs on in the New Age as well by being led by this same kinds of people....the foundation of modern new age teaching has been shaped by and large from people in allegiance with the Papacy.

If Luci can't get you with the BS teachings from the Vatican he'll get you with 50 other ways stemming from the 'Mother of Harlots'

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You do not appear to trying to be engaged in the conversation with me. Would it even make an iota of difference to you if I prove the correct teaching of hell and judgment to clear up your incorrect image of God as a cruel tyrant. I don't wish to wasted a few hours of my own time putting the post together for you if you don't even want to answer my questions I have asked to help get to the bottom of belief-system and set them on solid foundations.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

Greatest I am wrote: "Man is supreme here and no, we do not all get to do whatever we want. We recognize governments and their laws. Gnostic thinkers are the ones who wrote our good secular laws in spite of religious bigotry and hindrance."

No: Secular law is begotten by Judaic Sadducean law-makers, Deists and Freemasons.
Modern courthouses are nothing more than reconstructions of the Jewish Temple.
In Christ, we are no longer bound by the law.

Christian Gnostics believe the world to be a prison-compost of decay and destruction ruled over by Satan/Yaldaboath.
Man is in bondage to this demi-urge/Master Craftsman. We are the children of a lesser god and do not reign supreme here in this aeon: we are either servants or sacrifices.

Christ's own sacrifice freed us from the bondage of Sin (Semitic Lunar Deity Nanna/Su'en + consort Ishtar/Inanna/Ashtoreth/Astarte/Isis/Semiramis/Diana/Venus). This is the ubiquitous Crescent Moon and Star emblem that is the centre-piece of world flags and the logo of so many multinational corporations and secret societies.

Christ showed us the way of escaping the Ouroboros, id est, the serpent or the great dragon eating its own tail.
His sacrifice was very real and was indeed of great significance.

edit on 9-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

But is it not ironic that people who espouse New Age kind of thinking have been supported by the works of Jesuit priests working for the Vatican like Tielhard de Chardin or writers like Blavatsky whom is a 33 degree Freemason, a level in the society that is controlled my the Jesuits. They try to run away from the BS teachings of darkness from the Vatican only to be given similar controlling false information to base their beliefs on in the New Age as well by being led by this same kinds of people....the foundation of modern new age teaching has been shaped by and large from people in allegiance with the Papacy.

If Luci can't get you with the BS teachings from the Vatican he'll get you with 50 other ways stemming from the 'Mother of Harlots'

Yes I agree, it is ironic.
Much of what you refer to as New Age is in fact a rehash of Old Age.
We have to take truth where we find it.
Then what can we do with that truth or those truths but find our own proof of them and speak our own example.
To simply attack or ignore another because they go under the label of Christian Jew or whatever is ignorance and fear itself.
I was born into a Christian society which as I grew I rejected and even attacked by way of words.
Did this make me a wiser man - No of course not.
I must be quiet and humble myself and know there is something greater than I
I must listen to others without prejudice and also what my minds heart responds to
Your words are very reasonable and I am not looking at any label
But also not adhering to any doctrine
I know nothing and each day is a day I can learn to be a better person is what my heart tells me

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

Greatest I am wrote: "Man is supreme here and no, we do not all get to do whatever we want. We recognize governments and their laws. Gnostic thinkers are the ones who wrote our good secular laws in spite of religious bigotry and hindrance."

No: Secular law is begotten by Judaic Sadducean law-makers, Deists and Freemasons.
Modern courthouses are nothing more than reconstructions of the Jewish Temple.
In Christ, we are no longer bound by the law.

Christian Gnostics believe the world to be a prison-compost of decay and destruction ruled over by Satan/Yaldaboath.
Man is in bondage to this demi-urge/Master Craftsman. We are the children of a lesser god and do not reign supreme here in this aeon: we are either servants or sacrifices.

Christ's own sacrifice freed us from the bondage of Sin (Semitic Lunar Deity Nanna/Su'en + consort Ishtar/Inanna/Ashtoreth/Astarte/Isis/Semiramis/Diana/Venus). This is the ubiquitous Crescent Moon and Star emblem that is the centre-piece of world flags and the logo of so many multinational corporations and secret societies.

Christ showed us the way of escaping the Ouroboros, id est, the serpent or the great dragon eating its own tail.
His sacrifice was very real and was indeed of great significance.

edit on 9-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

Gnostics do not read scriptures literally. Not even their own. They are just there to stimulate discourse.
They used the demiurge the same way Christians use Satan. They do not believe in a Satan nor a demiurge.

It is the Christian version of God what says he cursed the whole of creation. Not a Gnostic one.
How could that be Gnostic when we think as Jesus did that our bodies are the temple of God?
They cannot be corrupted if God is within us.

As to your version of Jesus, I have an O P in the works.

Jesus forgiving sin is unjust to Victim.

Sin, by it’s very nature must have a victim. Without a victim, there is no sin.

The one sinned against has the first right of forgiveness.

If Jesus usurps that right then I think it would be unjust.

Closure is being denied the victim thus victimizing is twofold.

Jesus would not condone such a thing.

Secular law now demands a victim assessment report before sentence is given.

To think that Jesus would ignore this requirement is unthinkable.

This means that, “Why have you forsaken me? “, is answered by God with; because what you do is immoral. You deny the victim her or his rights. It is also unjust to punish the innocent instead of the guilty. In fact, that notion is insane.

In the scenario shown here the victim is ignored thus showing the flaw in the judge’s ruling, if he accepts substitutionary atonement or a sacrificial lamb.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Your perspective is interesting.

My own view can be prologued by Jesus' parable of the prodigal son:

And He said, “A man had two sons. “The younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the share of the estate that falls to me.’ So he divided his wealth between them. “And not many days later, the younger son gathered everything together and went on a journey into a distant country, and there he squandered his estate with loose living. “Now when he had spent everything, a severe famine occurred in that country, and he began to be impoverished. (Luke 15:11-13)
‘I will get up and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me as one of your hired men.”’ “So he got up and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. “And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ “But the father said to his slaves, ‘Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet; and bring the fattened calf, kill it, and let us eat and celebrate; for this son of mine was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.’
(Luke 15:18-24)

Look in the mirror: what do you see?

We are the Fallen. Original sin was not being born of Adam: it happened long ago when were seduced by Satan into warring against God in the first place.
"So Yahweh caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept" (Genesis 2:21) Have we forgotten who and what we really are? Are we not able to recognize our own divinity; that we are stars, due to the sad oblivion cast upon us by our captor, Morpheus?
We are the prodigal son and it is through the intercession of Jesus, the Emissary, by the mercy and compassion of the Heavenly Father, that we are forgiven; made able to return to our former state of being equal to the angels once again in the Kingdom of God.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Your view is garbage.

Regards
DL

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

That's all well and good, until you ask yourself: do we really know who/what God is?

I don't think we do. Therefore, we don't even know how to war against Source. We only know how to war against ourselves...to spite ourselves.

We're a sad little species, all petulant and resentful because of a bunch of stuff that we did to ourselves.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes.
While trying to blame it all on some supernatural imaginary force.

Regards
DL

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

What you're basically saying is every one of your philosophies was dictated by the Bible.

You don't have an original thought in your head. Good to know, saves me the trouble of taking you seriously.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

My God is my head.

What else can I know?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Your view is garbage.

Regards
DL

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AManYouALL

My God is my head.

What else can I know?

You are correct.

What else can you know would be whatever you want to learn about.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join