It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC:IRS refunds ‘Illegals’ $4.2 billion for kids–in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Millions of illegal immigrants are getting a bigger tax refund than you. Eyewitness News shows a massive tax loophole that provides billions of dollars in tax credits to undocumented workers and, in many cases, people who have never stepped foot in the United States. And you are paying for it!

WTHR.com

The whistleblower has thousands of examples, and he brought some of them to 13 Investigates. While identifying information such as names and addresses on the tax returns was redacted, it was still clear that the tax filers had received large tax refunds after claiming additional child tax credits for many dependents.

Part two of this issue here: Will lawmakers work to close tax loophole for illegals
edit on 2-5-2012 by Daedal because: Added source

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Flat sales tax, solves all these problems.

But than that would involve getting rid of the IRS and all those government jobs, never happen...

So until someone decides to reform tax law these types of things happen.

IE corporations paying a net 0 tax...

and illegals getting refunds.

YOU know like GE, the company that OWNS NBC....

Yes look at the Illegals not our parent company that paid zero taxes...

30 major corporations paid no tax
edit on 2-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That was a shocking video. Two million undocumeted immigrants collecting, costing us four billion dollars per year.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

OMG your right thats shocking almost as bad as Corporations skipping out on 55 billion in their taxes, Corporations like GE who own NBC...

Not saying ones worse or anything..

Just perspective.

kinda like looking at the hang nail on the leg that's gangrenous

the whole tax system needs reform.
edit on 2-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've been a little undecided on increasing the taxes on the rich. After all, we are humane and should care for our weak and poor. This sorta makes me think that they want to tax the rich to flush money down the drain in mexico. I swear the financial situation would be so much better if someone had the balls to close these B.S. loopholes. Granted, I'm not the niece or nephew in mexico getting free money so I may be a bit biased, but come on.

It's probably impossible but i'd like to see how much of this money gets funneled right into crime in mexico. I can almost guarantee that $4.2 billion isn't going into hungry children's mouths, and it's sure as hell not going into improving the situation in mexico. Whatever, I'm glad they can lock down the Hispanic vote by making them dependent. Next step is to let them vote... or maybe leave a loophole so they can vote anyway....... Wait, what am I saying? votes dont matter.

new topics

top topics

join