It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terral03 still at it...Heavy Mass Object should be visible May 8th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

After many failed predictions Terral03 now claims that Elenin orbit data was a psyop for the incoming HMO. After May 8th the object should be visible. Then, on September 26 we should experience a lot of earth shaking.

I give him credit for sticking to his guns! But I guess there isn't much else to do when you are sitting in a cave in the ozarks waiting for the end of the world

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

After many failed predictions Terral03 now claims that Elenin orbit data was a psyop for the incoming HMO. After May 8th the object should be visible. Then, on September 26 we should experience a lot of earth shaking.

And when that blows up in his face, there is always December 21, 2012.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
and Harold Camping was off by a year because of a miscalculation.

why do people hope for an ELE? i don't get it

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All I have to say is LOL...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here's his prediction for May 8th.

Wait until you see the rest of my interview with him next week. He really goes all out.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

How did you manage to keep a straight face?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by OldCorp

How did you manage to keep a straight face?

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
www.youtube.com...

I give him credit for sticking to his guns! But I guess there isn't much else to do when you are sitting in a cave in the ozarks waiting for the end of the world

Its been visible whatever it is. Ive been kinda quiet about it because I obviously dont understand it, but its getting bright as ish at night now, almost brighter than venus. Its near the moon in my region (Wash DC), all you have to do is look up at night the naked eye can see it fine, although without detail.

new topics

top topics

join