It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: J.T. Ready dead in Quadruple Murder/Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Please move if this is not the right thread, but I believe it is.

J.T. Ready, notoriously known as a Neo-Nazi who wanted to patrol the Arizona border, pulled off a heinous act today. About 4 miles from where I type this, Ready was the shooter in a quadruple murder/suicide, that claimed the life of a 2 year old girl.

No motive has been released, and Police just identified Ready as the gunman. More information is being released by the minute.

SOURCE

Sad day for the quiet community that this occurred in. I am interested to see why this took place. Ready has been noted to be ready to die for what beliefs he held. It is just sad that those beliefs include the murdering of children.

edit on 2-5-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: fixed grammar

edit on 2-5-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As more info is released, it appears that one person has survived the initial shooting and has been transported to a local hospital. Hopefully, this person is OK and can provide some insight into this senseless act.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What's a CoIntelPro to do? Dies from a heart attack, dies from murder suicide, dies from a heart attack, dies from murder suicide, dies from a heart attack, dies from murder suicide.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Are you suggesting that maybe he was not the shooter?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here are some pictures of the neighborhood that this took place in, among others.

Scene

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
More info from the article that was just added:

Authorities have not identified the other victims, but reached by phone Wednesday afternoon, Hugo Maderos said the victims were his ex-wife, Lisa; their daughter, Amber; Amber's boyfriend, whose name The Republic is withholding until his next of kin could be notified, and their 18-month-old baby, Lilly. Maderos, who lives in Tampa, Fla., said Ready lived at the home with his girlfriend, Lisa.

Seriously, how disturbed does one have to be to kill their family...included a child younger than 2?

ETA: Apparently, this was not Ready's family, but Lisa was his girlfriend.
edit on 2-5-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: added last sentance

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I thought people would have more to say about this.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by Violater1

Are you suggesting that maybe he was not the shooter?

Anyone sympathetic to this guys cause are apparently doing everything they can to refuse to admit this guy maybe just went psycho. It's called willful ignorance.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
edit
edit on 3-5-2012 by MiddleClassWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
I thought people would have more to say about this.

I have been remaining silent on this because I want to see what news is coming out. Yesterday after it happened the anti-gun advocates were out in full force. I read comment after comment on people condemning the NRA and guns.

Today I read that the shooter was a neo-nazi, scared the local cop and basically only liked white people. Then I read his girl friends name and it sounded to me like she was not "pure" white. So having said that, it makes me wonder how much is typical media spin. Then if you got to the JT Ready for Sheriff FB page the post today read:

Reports are unconfirmed that a cartel assassination squad murdered JT Ready and several of his friends and family this afternoon in Gilbert Arizona. This page's admin will keep you updated of the situation as soon as possible.

So having read that, the Fast & Furious pops into my mind.... and he was very active in the fight against illegal immigration. So what is the truth? I need to say that the killing of a child is unacceptable. There is no excuse, there is no valid reason why innocents should suffer.
edit on 3-5-2012 by AuntB because: extra thoughts

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I agree with you 100%. Being local to this heinous act (1 mile from my house), I have been staying on top of the story. There was a part an article today, where the shooter was quoted in the past as calling the toddler that he killed, "half ugly" because she was not 100% white. So, if it is a smear campaign, then it is in full effect.

As for the cartel angle, I seriously doubt that. I am sure they could have taken him out without the others in the house, or at a separate location. There is a woman who was in the house and was not shot. It will be interesting to hear what she has to say.

However, that being said, I really think this guy just lost it. He had some whacked beliefs to begin with (white supremacy and all), and I think he just went full tilt. Funny thing is, this is the first that I have heard of him.

edit on 3-5-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: fixed grammar

new topics

top topics

join