It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wolves need your help

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

yeah the wolves need your help.. don't mind the 9999999999 children starving and dieing in other countries.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by VoidHawk

yeah the wolves need your help.. don't mind the 9999999999 children starving and dieing in other countries.

First of all, I wasnt asking people to donate money or turn a blind eye to the starving children!!! all I asked was that people be aware and shout NO when they see someone out hunting the wolves.

Like you, I quite often bring up the point you make, but we have to realise an awful truth. The "9999999999" children are starving by design!!! They starve because it is profitable. A few years ago when they launched Band aid for the purpose of feeding the starving children the uk government took from those countries three times more than we donated.

Have you ever noticed that it does not matter how big an effort we make the children continue to starve. Have you ever wondered why they've been starving for decades, almost, but not quite enough to actualy finnish them all off?
You'd think that in all these decades, while being on the point of starving to death there would have been many years where drought or whatever would have killed ALL of them, but it hasn't happened, there's always just enough aid to keep a large enough population of starving children that allows the big charities to show us dreadful pictures, pictures that cause us to donate our money to these charrities, charrities that are allowed to keep more than 80% of what we donate. The money is in the BILLIONS. Starving children are PROFITABLE!!!

All the while WE continue to donate our money to these proffitable charrities we'll continue to see pictures of starving children. If we were to STOP giving this money our governments would be forced to step in and help out. And, because they'd know that WE were not giving another cent you'd see them very quickly come up with a long term solution because in the long term that would be cheaper. However, it will never happen all the while we continue to donate.
You want to help the starving children? then stop donating your money and FORCE your government to step in and help them properly, after all, they happily spend TRILLIONS on weaponry.

I fully understand your anger, it makes me angry too, but we need to wake up to the reality that starving children are proffitable. If we want to stop this nightmare we have to remove the proffits.

edit on 11-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This guys seems to have done a better presentation of explaining it then I have.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join