learn more

Controversial Mutant Bird Flu Paper Published after Months of Intense Debate

page: 1

join

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Controversial Mutant Bird Flu Paper Published after Months of Intense Debate

medicaldaily.com

After four months of debate on whether the publication of the controversial research on a mutant bird flu strain that can spread easily between mammals should be allowed, the journal Nature has finally published the first of two studies on the experimental deadly influenza virus that U.S. biosecurity experts had feared could be used as a bioterrorism weapon.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The article goes on to say

The British journal Nature finally published one of the studies online on Wednesday, and the journal said that “the essential scientific elements (in the original text) were unchanged” after the British journal had received and reviewed "several independent pieces of biosecurity advice".

The published study revealed that four mutations in a key hemagglutinin gene of the mutant strain of the avian flu allowed the bird flu to adapt to mammals.

Kawaoka and his team and developed the mutant strain by combining the hemagglutinin gene from the H5N1 virus to the pandemic strain of the 2009 H1N1 swine flu virus, and after adding four other gene mutations and some spontaneous alterations that occurred in the ferrets, the virus started to successfully spread among ferrets, which are the best model for predicting whether the virus is capable to spread among humans.

Why would anyone want to publish this stuff? Ive always been against most kinds of information censorship but this just seems crazy to me. I personally dont think the research should have even been done in the first place. It seem the scientists of the world have nothing better to do than think up more inventive ways to kill us all. This is just madness!

medicaldaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And count down to a new pandemic begins...

Cause terrorist will um ah use the premade... I mean will learn how to make the flu and spread it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Already posted here

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Thats ok AnonymousCitizen you can have a story posted in BAN and one other forum, thanks for your concern

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Duplicate threads are fine, so as long as one is in Breaking News and the other is somewhere else.

reply to post by PhoenixOD

Phoenix,

As I posted earlier in another thread that talked about this:

I tried to present this to the community two weeks ago, with little success. If you dig deeper into it, you will find that there may just be a rabbit hole.

Here’s my thread.

Government sponsored viral mutations, attempted suppression, and the Congressman who cared.

And kudos to you for trying to get it out there again.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Thats ok AnonymousCitizen you can have a story posted in BAN and one other forum, thanks for your concern

Cool. I'm still trying to figure out all the ins and outs around here. I'll just stick to simpler things like genetic modification and rocket surgery.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
And count down to a new pandemic begins...

Cause terrorist will um ah use the premade... I mean will learn how to make the flu and spread it.

This is one of my fears to. Now the 'secret' is out the stage is set for a possible false flag pandemic attack!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It seems all too silly that all of this research is being done to kill us with what purpose? To make big pharma rich and to bring the people into fear. This is the exact reason why they are releasing information about this. People are getting smart enough to know about the Swine Flu scam, to not take any of the vaccines that contain deadly preservatives, such as mercury.

There's a lot of tension and resistance for these vaccinations now. Could this be a push to create NWO and martial law? I think so.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Why would any government or scientific NGO want this kind of information released to the public? Unless of course they want it used against the public. I have to agree with other poster insinuations that this is a precursor for a false flag pandemic event sponsored by the intel community on behalf of the banksters and for the sole purpose of culling.

One thing to consider is that if this kind of information is released, then quite obviously there is a REAL vaccine or cure that already exists as a countermeasure.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join