It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Your post:
. How about a thread on this? Use your post as the OP.

It's so valid as a motive for chemtrails.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourDreamsCanceled

Originally posted by network dude

There is nothing wrong with being a kid. Enjoy it. It won't last forever. You can worry about how "THEY" are out to get you when you start paying your mortgage.

They got you on the mortgage thing too, you see here in England we like to pay for things at cost and not pay interest on something you can't afford eventually pay twice the amount but I'm not here to inform you about the scam you bought into. Refinancing - a means of staying in debt. Well done again chap, you keep making me smile.
edit on 4-5-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

Now I am interested in this. Do they give you a few hundred thousand pounds when you are born, or when you turn 21? Where do you live until you can buy a home? How can the rest of us get in on the rent free lifestyle? I mean besides living with Mum and Daddy.

and of course, since I insulted such a fragile person, please disregard anything I have to say, it must be untrue.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Pure, utter fantasy:

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers.

Unless, of course, you have some sort of links and sources and science to back any of that up?

(.....didn't think so.....)

You know, instead (as another member suggested) you create an ATS thread on such "futuristic" notions, why not, instead, craft a novel, or film script, based on such a dystopian future scenario?? At least, you could then profit from your efforts, instead of giving them away for free, here on ATS?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Pure, utter fantasy:

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers.

Unless, of course, you have some sort of links and sources and science to back any of that up?

(.....didn't think so.....)

You know, instead (as another member suggested) you create an ATS thread on such "futuristic" notions, why not, instead, craft a novel, or film script, based on such a dystopian future scenario?? At least, you could then profit from your efforts, instead of giving them away for free, here on ATS?

I need to alert blocula.

This stuff is right up his alley.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Is it just me or have you ever seen more people trusting their government and private corporations in one forum?

Hmmm, I haven't seen anyone here do that?

Just because you think the Earth orbits the Sun and is more than 4,000 years old and that it's possible to tranpant a humn heart doesn't mean you trust the govt - only that you accept demonstratable science.

Asserting that something well known to science is something else, without evidence, is however a case of trusting dubious internet websites. But as Barnum said .......

Whatever you may claim, chemtrails look and act exactly like contrails and only appear when contrails are expected to appear (as determined by atmospheric conditions). They've been observed and studied for decades.

Belief in chemtrails is very religious - it must be true because we say it's true and science is wrong because our high priest says so.

notwithstanding which, geoengineering plans are true and it's even possible something could be sprayed into the atmosphere without us knowing. But such spraying would not look and behave exactly like contrails have done for the past 90 years. Unless you can explain otherwise?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This document was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of
the United States Government.

It has been suggested that large-scale climate changes, mostly due to atmospheric injection of
"greenhouse gases"
connected with fossil-fired energy production, should be forestalled by
internationally-agreed reductions in, e.g., electricity generation. The potential economic impacts of
such limitations are obviously large: ³$1011/year. We propose that for far smaller —

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The onset of the next ice age is indeed undeniable. It could start within the next few thousands years, although it takes several tens of thousands of years for the ice sheets to build.

So expect glaciers in New York in about 80,012AD

Given that 'chemtrails' are shown to slightly increase gloabl warming, it could be that as a result of human activity (rich folk flying on holiday) this may be delayed until 80,120AD.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with being a kid. Enjoy it. It won't last forever. You can worry about how "THEY" are out to get you when you start paying your mortgage.

They got you on the mortgage thing too, you see here in England we like to pay for things at cost and not pay interest on something you can't afford eventually pay twice the amount but I'm not here to inform you about the scam you bought into. Refinancing - a means of staying in debt. Well done again chap, you keep making me smile.

Now I am interested in this. Do they give you a few hundred thousand pounds when you are born, or when you turn 21? Where do you live until you can buy a home? How can the rest of us get in on the rent free lifestyle? I mean besides living with Mum and Daddy.

and of course, since I insulted such a fragile person, please disregard anything I have to say, it must be untrue.

Now you call me a fragile person too, your facts on chemtrails are fascinating. I own my home and my car, your facts on me are fascinating as well as we have never met.

"please disregard anything I have to say, it must be untrue"

You have really said anything except name calling so disregarding what you have to say is really a no brainier.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
The onset of the next ice age is indeed undeniable. It could start within the next few thousands years, although it takes several tens of thousands of years for the ice sheets to build.

Given that 'chemtrails' are shown to slightly increase gloabl warming, it could be that as a result of human activity (rich folk flying on holiday) this may be delayed until 80,120AD.

Kind of the response I expected after being on this site for a few days. I don't think there is a wall hard enough to slam my head into to be able to understand how you came up with that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Glassbender777

I'll repeat myself...

That was a WAR with tactics used with chaff and who knows what else.... Not to mention if you read some history books and accounts ...the bombers were well below 30,000 ft (they descended to have more precise drops) when they went in to drop the bombs ...which is when some of those pics were taken.

And you say the only way they knew they were coming was from trails???

Bulls*** ..... without a doubt they could HEAR the dozens of bombers coming from far away.

Not to mention RADAR ..... don't you think some chaff from trails might help confuse the radar?

I think you need to get your facts straight, the British developed Radar during WW2, Germany didnt have Radar for the first parts of the War, until later on. the US , Germany, and Endland all used chaff, but very rarely, and all countries decided at the last minute not to use it, because of fear that the new technology would be copied, if you dont believe me Wikipidea it, buddy

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

Again, are you confused? You wrote:

"onset of the next Ice Age, is undeniable"

Yet, all of the externally sourced quotes refer to "global warming", or AGW

edit on Fri 4 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

oops!

Somebody didn't read far enough.

How Should Scatterers Be Deployed? There are three obvious choices for deployment-sites for scatterers on scales of interest for insolation modulation. 15 One is the terrestrial stratosphere, the second is in a low-Earth orbit (i.e., an orbit whose radius may be as much as twice the radius of the Earth), and the third is a position along the line between the centers of the Earth and the Sun (approximately one hundred times the Earth's radius distant from the Earth).

That is a bit above air traffic.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Kind of the response I expected after being on this site for a few days. I don't think there is a wall hard enough to slam my head into to be able to understand how you came up with that.

Many years of interest and study of the subject

But I assume you have verifiable evidence to refute me, in which case I'd be keen to see it. Science is all about learning and we can't all know everything. There's so much new stuff being discovered all the time. I may be wrong?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Seriously, no persistent contrails? Follow the timeline.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-5-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
I do remember as a kid that NASA had a flight that dropped some vaporized metals and other junk in the stratosphere for some test -- they didn't keep it a secret. It looked kind of like an aurora borealis and lasted a couple days.

>> AGAIN -- not going to try and say that the Government or some petrochemical corporation isn't doing something to the atmosphere -- it's just that those lines in the sky are for the most part, just a phenomenon of jet travel.

So you do remember when NASA had a flight that dropped some vaporized materials (nice word play using the word materials to describe chemicals and drop to describe spraying) so what your saying is they used to spray chemicals in the sky but don't now. So chemtrails were around in the 60's when the sky was a dark blue and there not around now when the sky is littered with lines. Well there is the 'finger' of truth

No, NASA made a well publicized atmospheric test. The words I chose were about NOT remembering what they used to do it -- not sure if they used a rocket or a jet to dump the "material" -- I seem to remember it was mostly comprised of metals.

If you want to waste your time trying to go "aha!" at every little unexplained thing -- go ahead. Unless you do your own atmosphere tests and catch people loading on nefarious chemicals onto planes -- especially commercial jetliners -- your desire to "get to the bottom of chemtrails" is going to go nowhere.

>> What you NEED to go after is the general transparency and accountability of Government. The ONLY group making any headway on that is OWS.

Ultimately -- unless we have public elections, private money and bribes buy politicians. When politicians are not working in the public interest -- then the regulatory agencies start failing. The EPA is underfunded, the FDA works as cover for the drug companies, and the FBI is busy stuffing plans for bombs in the hands of meth addicts rather than going after bankers or any mind altering plots.

So -- good luck with anything you want to accomplish here.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

100% on the money.

If don't already know though, you're wasting your time talking logic to CT-believers, this is an arena where logic is left at the gate. The "wake up people, there's something going on up in the sky" crowd won't let somebody with a little common sense pee on their candle, and, if you actually go for it and make a serious effort to educate some of the deluded you'll become a "debunker" or worse a "paid government dis-info agent".

Time and time again we see the chemtrail myth proven to be false, but just like the moon-hoax bunch, CT'ers bounce back with a new angle, like "Germany admitted it!!!"(they didn't) or posting a pic of a cloud and whining "this is NOT natural", its actually funny sometimes.
edit on 4-5-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

I'd much prefer some more of the Planetary blockade theories, "proof" of Lizard people among us, and some kind of ancient advanced civilization with a bit of history lesson attached.

The chemtrails just have no "plot value" for some future blockbuster. "Vapors -- the revenge" just doesn't make for any compelling movies.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

100% on the money.

If don't already know though, you're wasting your time talking logic to CT-believers, this is an arena where logic is left at the gate. The "wake up people, there's something going on up in the sky" crowd won't let somebody with a little common sense pee on their candle, and, if you actually go for it and make a serious effort to educate some of the deluded you'll become a "debunker" or worse a "paid government dis-info agent".

Time and time again we see the chemtrail myth proven to be false, but just like the moon-hoax bunch, CT'ers bounce back with a new angle, like "Germany admitted it!!!"(they didn't) or posting a pic of a cloud and whining "this is NOT natural", its actually funny sometimes.

link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Yes, what is quite interesting is that these CONTRAILS can be seen dissipating rather quickly. I remember seeing CONTRAILS from a jet flying overhead when I was a kid. I distinctly remember these contrails disappearing within a few seconds after being emitted.

What I don't get, is the pervasive CHEMTRAILS that not only persist after forming, but spread out to form thin, hazy clouds that eventually blot out the blue sky! And, that these CHEMTRAILS contain an oily substance that can be seen when light reflects off them.

This is a common mis-conception within the chemtrail community in reference to contrails during WW2.

Try reading some book on WW2 in relation to the bombing and air campaigns over Europe. Why not try and learn something by contacting associations and groups of veterans of USAAF or RAF? Persistent contrails were a constant problem for airmen during this period. Not only did the contrail formation give their location away to fighters and air defence units, but it also hampered the bombing campaign. Now remember that these are propeller driven aircraft. Many of the die-hard believers simply can't or won't accept that propeller aircraft can produce contrails let alone persistent contrails. So much is that threat that the like of Tanker Enemy went to the trouble of trying to produce a debunking video and failed miserably.

Persistent contrails during WW2 sometimes lasted for hours and also fanned out. Why on earth do you not think that cirrus-cloud produced by the contrails from WW2 bombers would not persist and spread across the sky?

www.8thafhs.org...

SUNDAY, 30 JANUARY 1944 STRATEGIC OPERATIONS (Eighth Air Force): Mission 200: 623 B-17's and 154 B-24's are dispatched to hit aviation industry plants in Brunswick, Germany but cloud cover prevents visual bombing; 597 B-17's hit the secondary target, the city of Brunswick and 2 others hit targets of opportunity; the B-24's find dense smoke and contrails over the secondary FRIDAY, 3 MARCH 1944 STRATEGIC OPERATIONS (Eighth Air Force): Mission 246: 555 B-17s and 193 B-24s are dispatched to industrial areas and aviation industry plants at Berlin, Erkner and Oranienburg but deteriorating weather and dense contrails force the formations to abort or seek targets of opportunity, i.e.: THURSDAY, 10 FEBRUARY 1944 The Netherlands; dense contrails and frost prevent most aircraft from attacking

www.303rdbg.com...

My lead squadron made a good radar bombing run on Pforzheim and returned to England without incident at 1320 hours. Shortly after landing, our second squadron returned without apparent difficulty. At their debriefing, the lead crew explained how they got on the outside of the turn and lost us in the cirrus clouds and heavy contrails ; that upon breaking out of the clouds they came upon what they believed to be Freiburg, Germany, and bombed it as a target of opportunity.

link   

100% on the money.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm saying YOU test it all, don't arm chair You Tube for it. All that stuff is crap, full of personal agendas and biases, and because of all that no one really knows what is good or not. GET your own samples and at least prove it one way or the other to yourself.

If they are dumping chemicals there will be proof and not some "mysterious substance that glows" kind of proof.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join