It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky? Do you seriously not remember what the sky used to look like? Well I guess things are going according to plan then.

What is interesting about all these video? Well, yes they are all from the 1950's to the 1970's, but that's not the point, the point is in every single video you cannot find a white line in the sky anywhere...at all. New York, California not even in sky above LAX.

Ah yes chemmie, chemtard rubbish to follow....

You wonder what will it take for people to think for themselves again, me I think it will take death for most to ponder on a thought of their own.

"Now the government won't come out and tell you but I was in the air force and I can tell you that is what they are doing" - quote from the video above on chemtrails
edit on 2-5-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
SnF

you did some epic homework mate!

just waiting to see what others have to say.

don´t worry ProudBird will be here shortly to tell you how mistaken you are.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dude congratz on the thread S+F from me. Finally a thread worthy of those two things. Not like some moronic threads with the OBVIOUS cgi fake moon which is nibiru and the reptilians husband... jeez... thankfully we got people like you in this forum mate. Good job

+12 more 
link   
Cue the photos from the early 1900s showing massive contrails behind a squadron of planes... and all the other old photos of contrails.

Then let's mention that more flights are happening than previous decades.

Then talk about the conducive air conditions to form contrails.

And then mention how the gov't and military would absolutely disclose any and all info on projects involving spraying over populations, because the gov't has never lied before, and the CIA has never tested on unknowing civilians before. Plus, they share all their tech with us all.

Tap the Kool-aid kegger!!

link   

I don't understand why this was posted if you are posting videos that were all taken in the 60's & 70's

I'm pretty sure they did not have Garmin GPS units (@ 0:08 in the vid) for civilians (or functional GPS at all) until at least the mid-80's

Plus, just because somebody goes out and takes video on a nice clear day doesn't mean that planes in those days did not emit CONtrails. Because they did.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I always wonder why posters feel the need to call out other people like that...

Did he beat you too hard in a discussion once or something?

as for the post, very interesting vids.

Could it have something to do with modern aviation, IE the planes we use now fly higher perhaps? or how common where jumbo jets at the time of each of these videos? Just curious to know the answer, if it correlates with it or not.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Cue the photos from the early 1900s showing massive contrails behind a squadron of planes... and all the other old photos of contrails.

Then let's mention that more flights are happening than previous decades.

Then talk about the conducive air conditions to form contrails.

And then mention how the gov't and military would absolutely disclose any and all info on projects involving spraying over populations, because the gov't has never lied before, and the CIA has never tested on unknowing civilians before. Plus, they share all their tech with us all.

Tap the Kool-aid kegger!!
All from WWII

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
One of my most vivid memories form the 1960s and 70s as a young boy was lying in the grass watching the jet airliners fly over and watching the contrails form. Some evaporated quickly, some persisted and spread out, depending on atmospheric conditions, just like today. So cherry pick your sources all you want - contrails have been around since motorized aviation. They're no different today - there's just more of them.

edit on 2-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

link   
it begins......brace yourself......this threads pompous levels seem to be rising at an alarming rate..........
wikipedia scientists!!!...........ASSSEEEMMMBOOOOO'.

link   
reply to post by YourDreamsCanceled

Awesome thread!

Thanks for fighting the good fight.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
it begins......brace yourself......this threads pompous levels seem to be rising at an alarming rate..........
wikipedia scientists!!!...........ASSSEEEMMMBOOOOO'.

Sorry, dude - I am drawing from my own vivid memory. The science doesn't even need to be referenced.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

that statement defines the entire chem-trail argument my friend.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by AwakeinNM

that statement defines the entire chem-trail argument my friend.

So you are basically calling me a liar?

Or maybe you are suggesting that someone has been spraying chemicals on us from commercial airplanes since 1968 or so..

edit on 2-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Do You Really Need Someone To Tell You About The Lines In The Sky?

• Contrails?
• Chemtrails?
• Poisoning/Diseasing?
• Depopulation?
• Climate/Weather Control?
• Spy Satellite Blocker?
• Mind Control?
• Blue Beam?
• Secret Energy or Communication Network?
• Magick Spell Potion?

Yeah... I really do need someone to tell me what these c-trails are that spread out, block the sky, and linger half a day or more. If they are chemtrails instead of contrails.... I really have no idea what their purpose would be.

If this is indeed a conspiracy... it's one of the most difficult conspiracies to find straight-answer truth.

edit on 5/2/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The common sense... IT DOES NAH-THIIIING!!

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The military ADMITS spraying chaff. Chaff has been used as early as World War 2, to confuse radar.

I repeat, they admit spraying it. The Government Accounting Office (GAO) has a detailed description of how much chaff is purchased and used, and by which branches of the military.

I have detailed this before in an earlier thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Included are weather reporters on television showing chaff on Doppler radar, and an admission of how much chaff is used per year and the cost from the GAO.

Chaff currently is aluminum coated fiberglass fibers, which should explain the skyrocketing rates of Alzheimer's (aluminum is thought of as the culprit), and lung cancer resembling mesothelioma. Mesothelioma can be caused by any tiny inhaled fibers that stick in the lungs and burrow in.

Chaff is not condensation, it behaves differently. Please read my thread link before telling me that I am imagining things.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You'll find out when he drops by.

Beaten in a discussion?

Not really because there really is no discussing this topic.

You either believe or you don't.

Nobody on either side will convince eachother.

Also wasn't my intention to call him out, if anybody feels offended i hereby apologize.

But it's just a pattern i noticed, if someone posts a thread about chemtrails (or a related topic) said member joins the thread to tell all of the members how silly they are for (remotely) believing in the chemtrail conspiracy.

Not saying he doesn't have valid points...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by benrl

You'll find out when he drops by.

Beaten in a discussion?

Not really because there really is no discussing this topic.

You either believe or you don't.

Nobody on either side will convince eachother.

Also wasn't my intention to call him out, if anybody feels offended i hereby apologize.

But it's just a pattern i noticed, if someone posts a thread about chemtrails (or a related topic) said member joins the thread to tell all of the members how silly they are for (remotely) believing in the chemtrail conspiracy.

Not saying he doesn't have valid points...
If it wasn't your intention to call him out then why did you?

And last time I checked, debate is why we have forums. It would be rather boring if everyone simply agreed with each other...
edit on 5/2/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thank you so very much for this great information. This info is a game changer for me.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Not saying we aren't here for debate, just saying nobody will convince eachother.

I called him out just like phage gets calledout some time.

There are certain members who are attracted to chemtrail threads, like ants to sweet stuff.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join