It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Savages Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dan Savage has come under major fire over the past two weeks following an inappropriate speech he gave to high school journalism students. But a separate story that has gone somewhat underreported occurred in the days following that controversy, during an address Savage gave at Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, Illinois, on Sunday.

( Source )
Thebla ze.com

Edit
edit on 2-5-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by Daedal because: Title change

edit on 2-5-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You know, if I was straight and people kept messing with me and judging me and condemning me because I liked women (I prefer females, for the record
) I would be getting a little ornery too.

The gays have been getting the message out there for a while now, and people still refuse to listen. What else were they supposed to do? Besides, my buddies describe the stuff they do with their girls even when they're sober...

Maybe if people were more open-minded, Danny boy here wouldn't have been pushed to this point. My parents used to yell at me because they said that's the only way I listened.

Maybe that's what's going on here. Stop preaching your gay-hating gospel and start listening to the HUMANS who are trying to show you the LOVE IN THEIR HEARTS. Who cares where it's directed? It's love!

Jeez. :bnghd:
edit on CWednesdaypm030317f17America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Sounds like hes auditioning for a stand up routine, not actually addressing issues of equality...

"pope doesn't like gay marriage, must be because hes gay..."

I thought we weren't supposed to use Gay as an insult anymore?.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

The gays have been getting the message out there for a while now, and people still refuse to listen.

Frankly, maybe because the vast numbers of support the Gay community claims to have are just not so?

The gay community is one of the VERY VERY VERY Vocal minorities.

If they arn't seeing the social change they wish, its because they don't have the numbers to support it.

new topics

top topics

join