It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmermans crude myspace page from 2005 uncovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
reply to post by Starchild23

im going to ask u one more time; because a thread and threads like this need not be shut down untill you learn how to respect the people on these forums: stop putting words into around or associated with what i say in your replies without documentation or add to the subject of the original topic and its presented links. since u already have im going to ignore u now.

Interesting, you accusing me of putting words in your mouth. That's almost amusing.

You want to know the truth? I WANT this thread to be closed down. Why? Because it's nothing but a giant catfight over racism, and you're too stupid to realize that either a) you yourself are racist, or b) you will get nowhere with this thread.

You want to push your hatemongering agenda on us? You've already seen what happens. If your issue is with the courts, then rename your thread and start on that foot. Leave the racism alone. Zimmerman won't escape, you'll get your ill-deserved vengeance.

But if you're just here to spread your hate and racism (and that's what it looks like) then you should shut up and leave us alone. We're not here for hate. We're here to find peace, and to know the truth.

Stop with the hate.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

if you grow up sheltered i dont expect u to have the maturity to approach this case and what this breaking news means to the prosecution and defense of zimmerman or the legal precedents it will set in the courts of florida.

so go talk about how everyone needs to veil their eyes about this case somewhere where u eat dinner at night with mexicans blacks and asians and whites.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

"u get the opinion he had to deal with a lot of thugs"

when is the last time u boasted about evading 2 felonies and wasnt being a "thug"

Having a felony doesn't make you a thug
. But you do raise an interesting idea, was he a thug himself? If so, is he still racist? But back to reality, he didn't have any felonies, he has two misdemeanor and no convictions. Real criminals have what is known as a rap sheet and Zimmerman does not possess a rap sheet. Didn't he want to be a cop? I think I read that somewhere.

Zimmerman faced two felonies in 2005 obstructing justice and battery on a law enforcement officer, but the cases were reduced to misdemeanor simple battery, and he was left with no criminal conviction on his record.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

It's painfully obvious you are pushing the racism agenda that infects this case. Do you expect cookies from us?
edit on 2-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

while your opinion is valid to people who value them the content of what you say is too overarching and broad for me to accept u sayin in my thread. u have not added anything of merit to the subject matter of the thread. you can pm other users how you agree with them if you refuse to address the content of the subject.

I guess my point is I do not see racism as part of it all. When one lives in a "bad" neighborhood it is kind of hard to say someone is racist just because they assume that a person fits a COMMON stereotype for that area.

In Zimmerman case he stereotyped Martin as a young gang member up to no good, and he did this most likely for a good reason (maybe not a right reason) that many young males in that area ARE up to no good most of the time.

I say this with my own personal views that he was totally in the wrong in his actions...

edit on 2-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
I quite frankly could care less about the person that was shot because similar incidents have happened in the past where law abiding conceal and carry gun owners have protected themselves, Mr. Zimmerman is simply a victim of a double standard system when it comes to race and it being mentioned all over the MSM. What bothers me is whether or not law abiding gun owners with a conceal and carry permit, or carrying openly, will think twice before defending themselves. Whether it is a black person or a white person that is attacking you there should be no doubt in a victims mind whether or not he can defend himself without being dragged over the hot coals by the pathetic MSM and it's out of control race baiting.

Since more and more law abiding citizens are arming themselves in droves and refuse to be the victim any longer, this type of racial nonsense will more than likely be played out again and again by the divisive MSM and it's agenda to drive a wedge between law abiding Americans; white and black.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

link   

Lol yeah sure I would!... It was only to display that I'm coming across as an "average" guy without an agenda of any kind. That was all. I'm sorry that you took offense to it and that out of everything I said THAT was the point you chose to focus on. It was just I could see how my comment could be misconstrued as something else and I didn't want that. But hey whatever...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
im dropping this thread the moderation is being unfair .

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

while your opinion is valid to people who value them the content of what you say is too overarching and broad for me to accept u sayin in my thread. u have not added anything of merit to the subject matter of the thread. you can pm other users how you agree with them if you refuse to address the content of the subject.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you, is plain wrong.

Right. Why don't you start accepting other views instead of oppressing them.

Either that, or stop with the stupid freakin' hate already.

Jesus...you people ruin this site for us all...
edit on CWednesdaypm474740f40America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by mee30

dont know u and if your such the vanguard to know myself why havent you addressed these sentiments in the proper threads. your act of derailing the nature of this legal case and what this breaking news means to the prosecution and defense regarding an issue that is beyond just the child as justice is is stupid poor and in no way kin to how i am. so i doubt u know anything about me or my post; i bet what u said is conjecture on the part of me being purple and having a black face to direct your angst at.

Apparently you did not read his whole post.........

In other words I love you because you are a human being and we are all beautiful in our own way. We really need to start seeing that! To me skin colour is about as important as hair colour or eye colour! I truly hope you take my comment in the spirit for which it was meant.

Indeed you did not, you skimmed and immediately replied w out reading the whole thing or you would have never accused him of being racist or having angst toward you......

It is clear now you are deliberately race bating....

You CANNOT have open and honest discussion if you refuse to read someones full post to you.....

Your agenda has been made aware

link   
reply to post by mee30

That's because I agreed with everything else.

link   

link   
Since it is apparent that civility seems to be lacking all around, this thread is now closed and will remain so pending a staff review.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join