It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmermans crude myspace page from 2005 uncovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Ausar

Nope. Because I'm tired of the drama.

There's no need for these kind of threads. No need to dig it all up just so you can get your piece of vengeance pie when Zimmerman never even looked at you, let alone hurt you.

Let the man rest in peace. His death isn't an excuse for a personal vendetta.

If you're tired of the drama... leave.

I'm betting Trayvon's parents are tired of missing their child....

And Im betting you will never tier of baiting and trolling looking for fights!
edit on 2-5-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Alright, how's this?

He is in jail.

He's going to be convicted for murder.

He's going away for a really, really long time.

He will probably be killed by some black people in the name of Trayvon, because unless he gets solitary, that's exactly what they will want to do.

Now tell me: how does posting this hateful excerpt help matters any? How are you avenging him? How are you making anything better by digging up these wounds?

You're not. Leave it the hell alone...justice is being served, and really, it's none of your business. It's up to his family to do anything else with the case.

It's like you people thrive on hatred and chaos or something...can't you just let the dead be dead, and honor their memory by loving one another? Is it so much to ask?

My god.

edit on CWednesdaypm090930f30America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar

i hope everyone accepted he was racist thats why the younger blacks are so upset and conducting mob violence attacks in retaliation to failed criminal justice

an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am pretty surprised this has not been shut down yet. By the immediate attacks on those that disagree with the OP.
I call Troll on this one. Sorry OP but its true.... IMO lol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

i hope everyone accepted he was racist thats why the younger blacks are so upset and conducting mob violence attacks in retaliation to failed criminal justice

an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Best post I've read on this thread yet. Star for you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Swills

Considering he's about to be a convicted murderer, I doubt a racist page is going to do much...

I mean, he's already screwed. It isn't easy to get much further than that.
edit on CWednesdaypm222225f25America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, he's definitely screwed, and he should be. That guy clearly had a problem with anyone who fits the criminal profile. I get the feeling he had to deal with a lot of thugs and such on a daily basis and it left him scarred. I wouldn't call him racist, but he clearly is focused on anyone looking like they could be up to no good. He should have never been carrying a gun. It's all too easy to lose control of your emotions and head and when that happens you don't want to be armed, or vice versa. A smart man would have called the police and observed the suspect from a distance, and that's it. Even if the suspect begins to rob a car you don't intervene. You watch and wait for police. But Zimmerman clearly wanted to be a vigilante of some sort. He definitely had a bone to pick to with criminal type but he's no Bruce Wayne, and now he's going to jail & a young boy is dead, all over a situation that should have never happened in the first place.

Sad part is, not only did he ruin the life of Treyvon, Treyvon's family & loved ones, and himself and his family & loved ones, but now thanks to his stupid mistake the MSM & Washington DC have instigated race/hate crimes here in the USA, against White people it seems.

So when people like the OP are fooled yet again into thinking this was race driven I get really pissed off

edit on 2-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRichards

u touch on the issue in the article and it says in plain sight on the article itself that zimmermans attorney used social media to present his client as innocent. thats the meat and potatoes of this. my opinions posted in the first post stand.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So It's racist if a white person gets upset and violently attacks someone, but if you're black, it's justified?

Yea, seems about right...I guess.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Considering the fact that not a single black person was mentioned in that webpage, I doubt there will be any mercy on the jury's part.

Sorry, but you're still beating a dead horse. Zimmerman is as good as gone.

LEAVE IT ALONE. THE DEAD MAN DESERVES HIS PEACE.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

yeah man go ahead and misquote me. its all documented.

yeah (young) blacks are outraged that the whole case is about racial profiling and the defendant is racist and racially profiled and is innocent; and yup, they lashing out at anything that agitate the fact that they want to lash out at the criminal justice system(and much more pending perspective). zimmermans lawyer should not have the right to close his social media accounts and then project into the meme of social media that his client is innocent. zims lawyer should not be able to moderate the social media replies about his innocence this is legal precedence. zims lawyer should not be able to prosper by creating a donation page for lawyer fees on behalf of his client in light of a breach of law by virtue of how he is manipulating social media for his clients defense. these are serious issues. if everyone wants to dance around crying im innocent and dumb to these issues when they come and bite u in the rear noone is going to dance to the song your singing about how unjust this all is; we heard that tune already.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just as anything being dragged out into the open about Trayvon didn't mean s**t, this doesn't mean s**t either.

The guy shot the kid, we all know this, it's not being disputed. This is the crime for which he is being tried.

Whatever he has done in the past, whatever his opinions have been about whoever, whenever, for whatever reason, it DOES NOT MATTER.

This is no better than people dragging out Trayvon's Facebook profile and trying to turn him into some kind of gun totin' gangster. It didn't change anything about people's perception then, and this won't either.

People need to grow the f up and stop trying to incite racial battles where there are none. We all got what we wanted when he was arrested for the crime he in fact committed. Now leave it the hell alone and let the courts do what they are supposed to do.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

im not white go ask that to someone who can relate. im talking about this and my own opinions to this breaking news.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

So I was right. Its about his lawyers shotty tactics. NOT RACISM. You just painted that light Ausar. Over and over. So since you know its not about racism then why argue about the tactics? Oh Trolling.... Thats right.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

but your wrong in the light of law it does matter. if you were to prosecute this case how would u find zim guilty? this case not just about his lawyers angle of defense. in the light of law in america if a defendant commits a crime and his actions are corroborated by past events that holds in court. why are everyone dancing around the issue; that his lawyer is not playing a fair game, the herald had to dig up his past account and another of his past accounts was deleted before more of his racist predominant tendencies were shown in the light of law; thats not good for the prosecution.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

i dare u to post as many times as u have in this post in another breaking news story the same replies and see where it gets u. why u keep feeding yourself my$#!^ when i posted my own opinions already and u can get my word. race is important in this matter and it will be important for the prosecution to approach the race profiling angle and zimmermans past expression of open racism. if not; and as the issue is already past volatile: more people will want even greater revenge on criminal justice if the avenue of racial profiling is not approached in this case as if this is overlooked we will see what justice is really blind at.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Than this unfair game will be dealt with I'm sure. What does arguing and inciting more racial tension have to do with this?

Ok obviously Zimmerman didn't want to be seen as a thug like he sounds in the article. This will likely make his case harder to defend but in the long run it changes nothing.

Trying to make a subject seem more important by taking an intelligent angle does nothing.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Don't worry, it's obvious this Ausar has an agenda that has nothing to do with Trayvon justice.

It's his own little bit of vengeance he's after. And he's using this site to rile people up.

Enough with the hate...the best thing you can do is ignore it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join