It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viable Cancer Cure Finally Available?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Whether or not this has been posted is beside the point. This is information that everyone needs to see, know, and pass along to as many as possible (and for the record, I did a search).

The other issue that must be addressed is that I have no first-hand knowledge with Gc-MAF use, nor the company/website providing it. It is something that I have only researched, and that I am in support of.

Gc-MAF is something I stumbled upon about two years ago while researching cancer cures. My best friend's mother had a tumor, and though they were not yet sure if it was malignant, I started doing research. I didn't want her to have to go through painful and outdated radiation treatments. I found many claims of success from home remedies, the Rife Machine, and just plain ol' healthy livin'. Obviously cancer is beatable, but I wanted to find something better. Then I found this article:

Cancer Cured For Good

From the get-go, I was intrigued...

It works 100% of the time to eradicate cancer completely, and cancer does not recur even years later. That is how researchers describe the most convincing cancer cure ever announced.

As I continued reading, I began to grasp the concept...

Normal Gc protein (also called Vitamin-D binding protein) , an abundant glyco-protein found in human blood serum, becomes the molecular switch to activate macrophages when it is converted to its active form, called Gc macrophage activating factor (Gc-MAF). Gc protein is normally activated by conversion to Gc-MAF with the help of the B and T cells (bone marrow-made and thymus gland-made white blood cells). But, as researchers explain it themselves, cancer cells secrete an enzyme known as alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (also called Nagalase) that completely blocks conversion of Gc protein to Gc-MAF, preventing tumor-cell killing by the macrophages. This is the way cancer cells escape detection and destruction, by disengaging the human immune system. This also leaves cancer patients prone to infections and many then succumb to pneumonia or other infections.

Your body has the capability to fight off and eliminate cancer. The reason why cancer is such a problem, though, is because it can convince your body that it is not bad. It flicks a switch in your brain that turns off your body's ability to naturally fight it off, and slowly you succumb to it. The solution? Turn that switch back on.

The once-weekly injection of minute amounts of Gc-MAF, just 100 nanograms (billionths of a gram), activates macrophages and allows the immune system to pursue cancer cells with vigor, sufficient to produce total long-term cures in humans.

Sounds too good to be true, right? Well I soon found out that it was. Despite all the positives of Gc-MAF injections, there arises a single negative; it's too cheap.

The National Cancer Institute estimates cancer care in the U.S. costs ~$72 billion annually (2004). Furthermore, about $55 billion of cancer drugs are used annually, none which have not significantly improved survival rates throughout the history of their use. If a typical cancer patient had to undergo 30 GcMAF injections at a cost of $150 per injection, that would cost ~$4500, not counting doctor’s office visits and follow-up testing. For comparison, gene-targeted cancer drugs range from $13,000 to $100,000 in cost per year and produce only marginal improvements in survival (weeks to months). [Targeted Oncology 2007 April, 2 (2); 113-19]

Up to this point, the National Cancer Institute is totally silent on this discovery and there is no evidence the cancer care industry plans to quickly mobilize to use this otherwise harmless treatment.

Since you're a visitor of ATS, you're most likely aware of what a problem this is. Some of the greatest discoveries of modern day have been bought and buried, or covered up, or destroyed completely due to the fact that the guys with the deep pockets will lose money.

Well, luckily for my friend's mom, the results came back and the tumor was found to be benign. Obviously, though, there are many others who are not so lucky, and they deserve the best treatment. From everything I've researched, Gc-MAF is by far the best treatment. It's simple, it works, it has extremely minimal side effects, and it's affordable. And up until last night, in my mind, it was unavailable for purchase.

It seems to happen often that I have this conversation with people about cancer and that it's relatively easily curable. In this instance, though, there happened to be an iPad next to me and I wanted to pull up the aforementioned article. I typed "Gc-MAF" into the Google search bar, and lo and behold, the first result...

Buy GcMAF, available at gcmaf.eu for cancer and aids

I couldn't believe it! I didn't believe it! I was astounded! I began looking around and it seems as though the injections are readily available! The catch? They are being offered in a pre-clinical trial. Even so, for something as serious as cancer, it is seemingly worth the risk. The cost is 660 euros (about $870) for a vile that is good for up to 8 weekly doses. It seems that most people have had immense success by 12 weeks or so. For reference, in the initial study of Gc-MAF, it took 16-22 weeks for complete elimination of tumors. So for roughly $2500, you can cure your cancer by yourself!

The main person linked to this is biochemists David Noakes. If anyone knows anything about this guy, please post. It would be really amazing if we could fully validate this.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There are already many Cancer cures, though we just don't hear about them, unless Big Phama has a patent. The Cancer industry is worth $Trillions, so it's fiercely protected.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

This is very true, and the main reason I was so surprised to find the Gc-MAF injections for sale. I only hope they can continue providing it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

THC kills brain cancer cells while leaving the healthy brain cells more active and unharmed, proven by science in a petrie dish

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Prevent Cancer by getting a lot of B-17.
Eat raw bitter veggies

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
many cancer cures, but like has been mentioned if it doesn't involve a patent and billions to be made, it is crushed by TPTB. i challenge anyone to take a credible cure to all the cancer society's and see what they say, i can already tell what they will say, we're not interested.

which is why whenever i see fight for the cure of cancer, breast cancer awareness and so on, i just smirk at how much of a BS job that is.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wow, never heard of this one and I too have done quite a bit of cancer cure research so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Are there any peer reviewed studies on this stuff? Is it legit? I've had a quick look and it sounds great. I know people recommend vitamin D therapy so this ties in well with that.

100% success rate? Is that provable in any way?

I'll be doing my own research on it all obviously but I'm being lazy right now and would appreciate your input as you seem well versed on this already.

Thanks again S&F.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

There are dozens of research papers available on the website, though I admittedly haven't read any of them.

GcMAF Research Papers

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hi op

weirdly i was watching a program this morning about australian border controll
(its on every day)
i usually pay not much attention to it till they caught someone with a lot of
Deca- Durabolin (highly ileagal in australia they said)
i thought id google it and the first thing i found was this

Known more commonly as “Deca,” deca durabolin is an injectable steroid with a long and relatively positive history. It has been used to effectively treat HIV+ and AIDS and is known as a phenomenal steroid for building muscle mass. Deca Durabolin is often used in combination with other steroids such as Tren — this is made possible by the use of Dostinex which allows these two anabolics to be used together [even at the same time] without worries about hormones such as testosterone getting thrown way off balance.

Nandrolone Decanoate, aka “Deca Durabolin” is the brand name for the Organon produced product, first made available in the early 80’s. “Deca” is therefore just a brand name, although currently, the black market slang is to call any Nandrolone product with the Decanoate ester “Deca.” It’s a progestin, made by removing the carbon atom at the 19th position of the steran nucleus.

www.isteroids.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'd be interested to find out if this is how Cansema works on my topical skin cancers.

I've been using it for ages and from what I observe something happens to the cancer within hours of application which in turn alerts the immune system to an intruder and before long it turns white around the edges.

It appears to me that the body is now able to identify the bad cells and it goes about removing them very quickly.
Within 2 weeks it scabs up and is pushed out, gone forever.

Just to note that when I apply it to a blob of skin, it doesn't affect the whole area, just the bits with bad cells (I assume). I can have a covered area show numerous tiny white dots as well as the main lesion so I know this stuff is selective but I don't understand the mechanism well.

I am very interested in finding out more about this Gc-MAF business.
edit on 2-5-2012 by trouble_every_day because: more info!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I doubt what's available will be a real cure when the real cure is/was/will-be PROHIBITED
. IDK how Harvard got away with this one but is seems worth the risk to share the link in THIS thread:

Marijuana cuts lung cancer tumor growth in half, Harvard study shows

+

Originally posted by Rubinstein
There are already many Cancer cures, though we just don't hear about them, unless Big Phama has a patent. The Cancer industry is worth $Trillions, so it's fiercely protected.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

Exactly, and with enough $/lawyers to scare the $$$ out of ATS ($$$ = the new # without the inuendo that gets my manors questioned - I HOPE). And I've heard that Vitaman D thing before too. Along those lines I've heard that the Vitaman D from milk or food or supplaments is ineffective too. It either has to be via shots or DIRECT SUNLIGHT so that the skin cells produce it into the blood.
edit on 5/2/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
One of the first things I do when I see a post like this is to do a search on the contents of the quoted texts. I approach this with a healthy dose of skepticism and fully expect to find that the quoted text has come from another conspiracy site. I did find that it was quoted on an anarcho-capatalists site, but was stunned to see that the research on these injections is being applied to all types of cancer and papers are being published by various teams:
Breast Cancer
International Journal of Cancer Research and Treatment
Colo Rectal Cancer
US National Library of Medicine
Prostate Cancer
US National Library of Medicine

For those with far too much time on their hands and a desire to research, here's a link to 192 published papers regarding the findings of success in treating various types of Cancer with GcMAF.
National Library of Medicine

I admit I didn't read everything here, but did graze through the articles. One of the most profound statements I read was made by GCMAF.EI.info and this is what they said about using your own immune system to kill cancer:

But the beauty of using your own immune system to attack cancer is that it remembers how to defeat it for the rest of your life: it doesn't come back. And unlike chemotherapy, the side effects are trivial.

Not much money to be made on that is there??!!

Take note that some of these papers were published in 2007. Personally, I don't recall hearing anything about this therapy in the media. Thank God for sites like ATS where we can disseminate this information out to each-other...

I would suggest anyone reading this who has been diagnosed with Cancer should print off the relevant paper and present it to your Oncologist and ask if there is a local clinical trial you can participate in.

Cancer is big money business and there is far more money to be made in treating it than in curing it...........

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

Great input! I really believe that this is THE cure for cancer, and I've been telling everyone I can about it. It's simple, efficient, and effective, and that's it's downfall. In the world of medicine and pharmaceuticals, 'simple', 'efficient', and 'effective' are three words that don't make you money. They are more interested in words like 'side-effects', of which Gc-MAF has almost none. For that reason, I don't think it will be on the market very long. So get it while its hot!

new topics

top topics

join