It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six army battalions called up under emergency orders to meet growing threat on Egypt, Syria borders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

the Lord warns Israel against Gog
from the land of Magog
who the Lord will bring down
against Israel in the latter days.

yes during the,,Sackashvilli,,Essentia,,tie eating incident,,
tanks did not move past,,one certain point,,( i believe God did interviene,, there.)
i believe it was just beyond, the Tunnel,,which followed a rail-line,,where Russian Tanks were massed,,,

fullfilling said prophesy.

Me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Are we talking about the plan of God or some theory that God has never let Israel get sacked ? Remember Nebuchadnezzar and their decimation of all but the 2 tribes who did submit to Gods determinations ? How about the Romans conquering Israel and scattering them all over the world ? The Antichrist will bring a false peace giving Israel the ability to build the Temple only so that he can try to act like God . Gods plan is plain in the bible .

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by SimonPeter

the Lord warns Israel against Gog
from the land of Magog
who the Lord will bring down
against Israel in the latter days.

yes during the,,Sackashvilli,,Essentia,,tie eating incident,,
tanks did not move past,,one certain point,,( i believe God did interviene,, there.)
i believe it was just beyond, the Tunnel,,which followed a rail-line,,where Russian Tanks were massed,,,

fullfilling said prophesy.

Me.

Pfft, if there is a god, he would surely smite Israel and return them to the depths from which they came.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

What exactly will Israel be doing? I doubt an invasion is iminent. Both the countries which border Israel are currently highly unstable. Syria looks like it will collapse (if it hasn't already) and terrorism is rampant in the Sinai at the moment. I would be moving to prepare to defend myself.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Ponder this ! If Saddam had sent some people to blown up the Dome of the Rock then Israel would have started their Temple . This would have caused a general Arab uprising that would have stifled and an attack from Islamic soil by the USA . He would be in power today . Now if Syria can start a war with Israel or Israel bombs Iran and Syria , all of Assads problems would be over because of the old saying , brother against brother but, brothers against Israel .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join