It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six army battalions called up under emergency orders to meet growing threat on Egypt, Syria borders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Israel is hardly a spec in the desert, the have the most sophisticated US military equipment at their disposal.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

This thread is about Syria and Egypt on the borders of Israel; Iran is nowhere close

I misspoke...

So Syria and Egypt get no help from other countries? Are you saying that other countries don't stir the pot within Syrian and Egyptian borders?

Are these countries scared of Israel now (the tiny little speck of sand in the ME)?

Syria gets aid from Russia and possibly China. Egypt and their muslim brotherhood leaders are getting aid and most likely funds from the US and other NATO members but not nearly the amount that Israel gets from us each and every year.

edit on 2-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
growing threat????

there is no growing threat......just the inevitable one.......deeeeeeeeep

it doesnt have to be this way.....

peace

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

According to the experts Israel will get hammered pretty quick if the Syrian missiles can crater the runways . They are supposed to have some long range , more accurate missiles that potentially could overwhelm the anti missile shield and crater the runways so that Israel's air force could potentially be grounded shortly . Syria also has some chemical weapons that can do much harm as well . The plan I heard was that Israel would use their Nukes if they were about to be over-ran .
The Bible says that Israel will be 2/3rds destroyed but will keep half the city of Jerusalem . The important part . And the bible says that the Lord will send fire on those that dwells carelessly in the Isles . To me that means an escalation from Israel nuking IRAN and SYRIA to an exchange between us and Russia .I believe this war will be the Gog & Magog war where the Antichrist brings a false peace so that the Temple can be built and he can fulfill 2nd Thess. chapter2 prophecy .
The story in the bible says that the Lord will save Israel from destruction .so Israel will lose this one ! What does that say about the USA and do we back Israel or just get hit because we might ?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Does anyone feel a sense of deja vu on this? Germany was also surrounded on all sides by potential enemies prior to the first world war. And then again prior to WWII. Only Germany was cut off from the outside, not the inside. Either way, it will probably end badly for somebody(s).

Edit to add: I posted that similarity and then scrolled down to see a thread about the USS Enterprise sitting there like a big fat duck and caught another blast of deja vu from the back side.

edit on 2-5-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
oh god, the whining will be unbearable...

but so worth it

edit on 2-5-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by OldCorp

The plan I heard was that Israel would use their Nukes if they were about to be over-ran .

Hence, "They're gonna get hurt."

The story in the bible says that the Lord will save Israel from destruction .so Israel will lose this one ! What does that say about the USA and do we back Israel or just get hit because we might ?

America is going to be quite busy with her own problems. We may be in no position to help anyone; including ourselves.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

If they nuke, I believe theyll be nuked as well. Why who? Im not sure but someone with known nukes, or maybe someone that we dont even suspect, will nuke them. That friends, will begin World War 3.
I believe that they know this and dont care, their outlook is, if we go down, well take the rest of the world down with us.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

If I gave money to your neighbors to buy big guns and threaten you would you be ok with that? Would that not be stirring up trouble?

Like Iran,giving weapons to Hezbollah.........."Help" to Syria.....etc.......

Come on now. Call it down the middle,or don't call it at all. Its Bias,at best.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I wonder if that weather satellite that North Korea launched and failed was really an EMP weapon and did we shoot it down ? That being said I do believe that we will attacked by an EMP or worse and will not be able to help Israel ?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

If I was the Israeli PM, having seen what the US has done lately, helping install Islamist governments all around Israel by supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda, I'd definitely go it alone. I wouldn't trust the Muslim usurper occupying the Oval Office to watch my back as far as I could spit.

If i had a dime for every time Obama has said "The Holy Quran" and quoted from it, i'd be a millionaire. When the Quran burning incident happened Obama was all for burning hundreds of bibles that the Army Chaplains brought with them for our troops in afghanistan.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

According to the experts Israel will get hammered pretty quick.
u must work for the U.N.

Same line used by the WORLD,,in 67,, ,,,same old #.

Me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

And some they made big improvements too.
shhhhh

Me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Germany was also surrounded on all sides by potential enemies prior to the first world war.
Actually Wiilie wanted England,,and France,,and,,ohh welll ok,, Willie wanted the Rule The World by his German Divine Right too Rule,,so he went too war with his family,,,literally.
read a little history.

Of course today we call that the
German/French European, Union of
Do it This Way or u will be,,screwed.
This weekend we will find out.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You know that Kenya is the 51st state and how can you say Obama is muslim ? Was it because he admitted it or was it the Turban he wore that did it ? reply to post by lonewolf19792000

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

My line is backed by Zachariah chapter 14 . Also one must ask why would the Lord Jesus ever have to save Israel from destruction if either they kicked the Arabs or the US fought them off . Read Zachariah 14 . You will also see a description of the plague that Israel pours out . What about that for prophecy ?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You know that Kenya is the 51st state and how can you say Obama is muslim ? Was it because he admitted it or was it the Turban he wore that did it ? reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Him admitting it. Not all muslim wear turbans and only arabs wear the towels on their heads. Is this supposed to be a joke about Kenya being the 51st state?

If this guy is a christian i am a cherokee arab.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

"why would the Lord Jesus ever have to save Israel from destruction"
geez with a name of Simon Petre,, House of Fishing,, Shem,, head of the 12 Tribes,,etcc,,

i think Jesus, might have said,, and i'm only guessing,,

"put up your swords",,,Lord Jesus,,

geezzz after 2000 years,,, message is still dead,,, "put up your swords".
but anyway,, it's not the son of god i worry about,,
it's his ,,,,Dad,,,
and He did say that,,
He would,,,take care of the Israel, situtation His way. In his time.
That's what i seem too think,,see,,, at the moment,, anyway,,

Me.
edit on 3-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I beg your pardon ,in Ezekiel 38 the Lord warns Israel against Gog from the land of Magog who the Lord will bring down against Israel in the latter days . This is a description of the upcoming war between Iran and Israel . Russia is from that land of Magog and will support the Iranians as is right this moment the case . The Lord makes clear that he will fight against those that come against Israel in Ezekiel and other scripture .

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The Lord makes clear that he will fight against those that come against Israel in Ezekiel and other scripture

Pfft, its Israel that needs to be fought against... they are now and have been for many years, the prime source for discourse in that region.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join