Breaking: Junior Seau - Commited suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

I shed a tear when I found out.

I almost did as I watched his mom speak at the press conference. That was hard to watch.

Damnit my gut feels wrenched right now.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As a forever Seahawk fan, I spent all too many Sundays screaming something along the lines of "Will someone please block that SOB? Please, just once?" Or words to that effect...

What a great football player, and by all accounts, an even better man. RIP, Junior. ...and may you tackle many more Seahawks.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Reminds me of Romanowski in a way in regards to the talent.

As a Niners fan I can say there was one thing Junior had that Bill didn't..... class.

This is true. Bill didn't come across as being a nice guy..( the spitting incident?) ....but you gotta admit, the man knew how to work his position .

Junior had it all man.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
As a forever Seahawk fan, I spent all too many Sundays screaming something along the lines of "Will someone please block that SOB? Please, just once?" Or words to that effect...

What a great football player, and by all accounts, an even better man. RIP, Junior. ...and may you tackle many more Seahawks.

When that guy was "on", there was tackling him. You could double or triple team him, didn't matter. It was like trying to take down a greased pig.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's been an emotional day here in Oceanside. Junior was a local hero and something of an Oceanside legend. As someone who was born and raised here and who has grown up a Chargers fan i was shocked.

I rode my bike over to his house after I had heard the news, and the news helicopters were no longer there. I had to go down there. I took some flowers down and laid them at his house.

There's about 2500 Oceanside people down there now, well I dont know if they are or not any more since its late, but there were earlier.

RIP number 55. Your the man.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
One heck of a player. One of my favorites to watch, had such passion for the game not to mention could lay a hit like no other. If it truly was a suicide it is sad that he felt he had no other choice but to off himself. It is sad that he is gone but even sadder is watching his family grieve his loss. That however is something that happens when most commit suicide. Sad day for the sport of football. R.I.P Junior Seau #55
edit on 5/3/2012 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Junior Seau O-side Paddle Out

I was out on my long board in the circle. The turn out was huge, a lot of positive memories of Junior, and we were at his favorite surf spot just south of Oceanside pier, right in front of his house.

If you scroll through the pics youll see my buddy Wally throwing some flowers, I went to high school with his older brother. Any way, this is how locals say good bye to one of our own.

RIP 55

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Too cool... Makes me miss my old stompin' grounds and the people of SD.... especially North County beaches...Wish I could have been there... Thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join