It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up: Threat May Have Targeted Middle Tennessee Water Supply :TN Channel 5, News Report Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi all,

This just came to my attention and I wanted to give you guys a heads- up . Thought my neighbors , other fellow Tennesseans here would wish to be informed. This doesn't sound too good , folks. Be sure to tune in to Channel 5 - 10PM CST .

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - We wash with it, cook with it, and even drink it, but are terrorists trying to poison the water coming into Middle Tennessee homes? NewsChannel5 reporter Nick Beres uncovers a threat made against Middle Tennessee's water supply. Thursday night on NewsChannel5 at 10 p.m., hear what homeland security is doing to protect such a large target, and why the public was never told about the threat.

Sorry there are no additional details. This is basically an announcement for the viewing tonight.

www.newschannel5.com...

Curious as to what he has uncovered .... am sure this will be interesting.
edit on 2-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

that is probably the most uninformative credible news article I have ever read. Thank you for the post OP! this is very relevant to me.

This strikes a little bit of fear in me. I noticed last week, our tap water tasted DRASTICALLY different. Tasted way worse than usual, and it felt almost as if it left a coating on the inside of my mouth, gulp... I live in the same area as my parents and they said their water was similar when I was over at their place for dinner 2 nights ago. I have been brita'ing my water ever since. not that it will help...
edit on 2-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

that is probably the most uninformative credible news article I have ever read. Thank you for the post OP! this is very relevant to me.

This strikes a little bit of fear in me. I noticed last week, our tap water tasted DRASTICALLY different. Tasted way worse than usual, and it felt almost as if it left a coating on the inside of my mouth, gulp... I live in the same area as my parents and they said their water was similar when I was over at their place for dinner 2 nights ago. I have been brita'ing my water ever since. not that it will help...
edit on 2-5-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

Yeah , wish it had more... but they always of course, have to keep one in suspense... til news time... makes ya tune in , ya know?
Strikes a little fear here too ... times are a bit scary. .. Tap water sucks around here too lol.. Used the Brit for a while ... now lazy just buying the bottled. like that is much better though ... seems everything is too tainted in some form or fashion...
Anyway... hope you get to catch the report. May be a day when we all have to start some new type of purification process in our homes.... All of that fluoride, prozac, antibiotics, etc...does leave a bad taste in the mouth, eh?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Terrorists putting fluoride in our drinking water? This must be some mistake.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

lol noone said the terrorists were doing that .... although hmmm?...

We'll have to wait on Nick Beres to give us the details as to what he uncovered with the terrorists.
But ya had /have a good point , I must say.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

lol noone said the terrorists were doing that .... although hmmm...

I was suggesting the terrorists are your municipal water treatment plants.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

an aha moment , edited previous post.
Gotcha
...and agreed lol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I sure felt all warm and fuzzy when I read homeland security is involved!

I've never believed there would be another plane hijacking when we have so many other great targets to pursue. FF anyone?
edit on 2-5-2012 by Lukku because: typo

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukku

]

Mmhmmm... me too .. very...
Not sure what FF is although my imagination wants to interpret to something that I would say, " yes" to if I interpreted correctly.....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I give you the "most accurate and simple statement of the year" award!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

I have to ask this due to your comment... Do you think that ''they'' just blame things on the terrorists? Are ''they'' actually the culprits with their own agendas, fooling the masses? To guide, to steer the sheeple?

Yeah, I often do wonder.....and where will it head next?

We need water to survive. And who owns most of the water?...Own and control the water.... you eventually control the people, eh?

Can't help but to think that Mid Tn is possibly target because of AEDC (Arnold Engineering Development Center) base ... It's just logical but I could be wrong.... we'll have to wait and see.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I dont know about wash but we also brush our tooth with it...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

lmaO big time omg lolol
That was fantastically great and I appreciate that!
Hey some people pronounce wash as "warsh " lol I get so tickled at some of the folk around here..
Glad you still have some good water to warsh that tooth with. lolol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Typically anytime a news program declares " Is X potentially going to kill you? Tune-in later."

It's at least half straight scare-mongering. They've probably been lacking in ratings and wanted to drum up some more viewership

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Hi and thanks eNumbra. These were kind of my thoughts at first... for this is sO true of the majority .....But I read a few other pieces of Nick Beres and he seems to be a pretty good reporter. He says he has uncovered the hidden and that we were not told .... so am sure this significant....but yes, they left us hanging , to wait to hear later... If this was a matter of life or death threatening news... would they announce it right away? From the sounds of things, I highly doubt... I'm just glad there are folk like Nick , who dig, and ats members who truly research for truth. And then share the truths!

Appreciate ya..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

thanks for being a good sport seekerlou
sometimes I cant stop myself from spouting off

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Hey, isn't having a sense of humor great? Keeps us laughing through the midst of our all probs *Great medicine* .. lol you should have seen me reading, scrolling to next post. now THAT lol, I was NOT expecting.haha. I cracked up ...

Anyway, I truly hope this thread alerts/reaches more of you ahead of time...
This will be my last reminder attempt .
10 pm. News Channel 5. Be there!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukku

]

Mmhmmm... me too .. very...
Not sure what FF is although my imagination wants to interpret to something that I would say, " yes" to if I interpreted correctly.....

Sorry, I was meaning False Flag, now I'm wondering what your FF interpretation is? Does it start with Fast or Free?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
here in middle tn ... there is an odd relationship with government agencies ... there is a lot of tension surrounding the murfreesboro islamic community ... im a middle east study major at a local university here so we tend to pay close attention to our local events especially considering how often the tbi calls in extra help ... please update after the broadcast and tell more as i dont have cable and wont know anything until tomorrow

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 42sadhu
here in middle tn ... there is an odd relationship with government agencies ... there is a lot of tension surrounding the murfreesboro islamic community ... im a middle east study major at a local university here so we tend to pay close attention to our local events especially considering how often the tbi calls in extra help ... please update after the broadcast and tell more as i dont have cable and wont know anything until tomorrow

Hello 42sadhu.. sorry for the delay...they aired again the following night. To sum it up: Nick uncovered through sources (forgot the name, sorry -some intelligence group) that in the past , there were tips to threats from some Aryan group to target our water supply. Also a water tank at an undisclosed location had been tampered with -the lid was found screwed off, I believe. Bottom line, they do not think that too much damage could be done through adding to the tank: It would take a lot to dilute the water. However, because of tips and tank, they are taking things more serious it seems. That was my take on it ... Am aware of some of the happenings up your way...and understand the concern....me too.

top topics

join