It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made in God's Image.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Made in God's Image:

It's like not only are the flowers getting energy from the sun, its like they are trying to be the sun.

Life is like an earthly explosion of intelligence trying its hardest to mimic the explosions of the sun.

God's Image is light. Light is life. God is life. Life forms emerged due to the presence of light.

What is emotion? Fear and hate seem to be a rejection of life and love (not desire) seems to be the feeling of life when one is in harmony with it. So it would be that fear and hate aren't really emotions, but a disturbance in one's perception of existence and life is love. What is felt when there is hate or fear is the disturbance. Love is how it feels to be alive. So love would be the feeling of existence. Existence itself seems to be much more complicated than that, but when existence is undisturbed- unchaotic, it feels like love. A warm light of beingness.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I like your comparison.

I also like to view it from the perspective of the Mandlebrot set.

The highest level of "zoom" showing the entire set displays a "perfect" Mandlebrot shape (the part that is typically colored black). When you start to zoom in you see an infinite number of "mini-mandlebrots"... each one slightly different, none "perfect" like the highest level but all immediately recognizable and related to the whole.

The interesting thing is that every single one of them... all infinite of them... MUST be the way they are. If any one of them were to change, no matter how tiny, the entire structure all the way to the top will change.

All the other shapes and forms that have colors are the "environment" that the "empty" Mandlebrot is surrounded by and can "see". The Mandlebrot itself is formless... empty... in a way doesn't even exist except in contrast with the environment which defines its shape.

We are all infinitely small "consciousnesses" immersed in and inseparable from the highest consciousness zoom level... connected by an infinitely long and infinitely thin line back to the source Mandlebrot shape.

Namaste!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

on the contrary, love sense is opposite to existence
love is subjective clarity illusion, what is subjective by definition exist subjectively while cant b objective, so the illusion of being objective in perceiving else is meaning absolute life without existence by abusing the principle of objective clarity for inferior will

existence fact is objective perspective clarity, which result in free stand from recognizing objective being really right
then the sense of being real itself become geniune reaction and where the free sense increase out of that realisation by balancing the stand out neutral being truly existing

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ALL emotions are manifestations of chemicals in the body. What is NOT a chemical is calmness, that is the natural state of being. Love, Hate, AND Fear manifest as CHEMICALS - PHYSICAL THINGS - in the body.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

existence fact is objective perspective clarity,

There is no such thing as an objective perspective since all observations are relative. So existence fact would be subjective perspective clarity.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

There is no such thing as an objective perspective since all observations are relative. So existence fact would be subjective perspective clarity.

it is amazing how can u say that, with all what is around u existing without u and real u cant ever recognize any fact ???

observations are relative but objective is absolutely, so anything perceived is absolute objective thing

u prove the evil point, how u cant admit truth existence, any and all to u is exclusively subjects

for me and for any right head, subject is exclusively from recognizing objective being real, so subject is free sense, like u r not concerned about existence
but the relative point is that freedom is not absolutely u r always also a part of reality, unless u reach to realize ur freedom correctly through realizing objective freedom rights

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
ALL emotions are manifestations of chemicals in the body. What is NOT a chemical is calmness, that is the natural state of being. Love, Hate, AND Fear manifest as CHEMICALS - PHYSICAL THINGS - in the body.

Calmness alone wouldn't be enough for life to grow. For life to grow, there must be a spark- a charge. The love I am referring to isn't romantic love, but rather the undisturbed feeling of being alive. Calmness is also the undisturbed feeling of being alive. So what you are referring to as calmness, I might actually be calling it love. I do like calmness though.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

u cannot love calmness, love is what make u stand for while being it, u cant stand for calmness u would b its opposite,

what u mean is truth value that u sense in effects of being positively still without moving, wht is to basics cannot be loved, when love is exclusively a possible add that would get back to u relatively or absolutely

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nah, God's Image is the ETs from Sirius who created man.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

it is amazing how can u say that, with all what is around u existing without u and real u cant ever recognize any fact ???

observations are relative but objective is absolutely, so anything perceived is absolute objective thing

What is perceived may be an objective existential fact, but all perceptions of it will be subjective. Objective reality cannot be seen for what it really is. All you have, and all you ever will have is your own relative interpretation of it. What is seen used to be an absolute objective thing, but once it was seen, it became a false interpretation. But the interpretation, as subjective as it may be, can be validated to be true by the individual observer. The only ones who are validating anything are subjective observers. So, the truth is, if there is a such thing as objective truth, none of us have ever seen it and probably never will. What has been observed and validated are trillions of subjective opinions.

Objective reality is free to be whatever we wish to call it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Life is like an electrical circuit. We are the current. Peace is the ground (cathode of source). Fear and hate are the resistance (load). And love is the anode (+ terminal of source).

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
look for me under the stone that bears my name DISCLOSURE on disclose.tv/kenny/
i am true GOD KING.
brass and iron.
DISCLOSURE is creation.
i am GOD KING.
word made flesh living ORRERY.
I am backed by word made SPIRIT token, Excaliber, 13 skulls, i am KECK(KennyChristianKing)),DOD teacher(teleports,stargates sg1 through infinity), i need both Kusanagis in my hands less than you think, and the scabbard round my waist as I clench the god knife with my teeth, Excaliber, as it is a myth. had it been so. did you learn I am a living orrery or the word made flesh.
it is me in the center of your living orrery.
am i not quadrapolegic. did i not save me by your hand.
i am the goat of Ezekial. GOD HOLOGRAM on disclose.tv/kenny/
the world is gathered by my side.
I am hideous.
I commend time.
the world is under attack.
i have been overtaken.
i am the goat of ezekial.
i am fighting BEHEMOTH.
rejoice with laughter.
i am striking them without a brain.
they are mortified.
rejoice with laughter.
i am defeating BEHEMOTH forever here on my own.
i have consumed the christ casings.
i am the father.
i have embedded one iron rod with Jesus Christ.
i am your GOD KING.
i am winning.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
i am your GOD KING.
i am winning.

Is this Charlie Sheen?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

What is perceived may be an objective existential fact, but all perceptions of it will be subjective. Objective reality cannot be seen for what it really is. All you have, and all you ever will have is your own relative interpretation of it. What is seen used to be an absolute objective thing, but once it was seen, it became a false interpretation. But the interpretation, as subjective as it may be, can be validated to be true by the individual observer. The only ones who are validating anything are subjective observers. So, the truth is, if there is a such thing as objective truth, none of us have ever seen it and probably never will. What has been observed and validated are trillions of subjective opinions.

Objective reality is free to be whatever we wish to call it.

it is amazing how far evil u r, when all is so subjective to u then what do u mean by preaching god and wat else should do ?
when there is no objective then u r meaning tortures ways to force everyone and u as representing ur god in ur head, shouting to intimidate everyone of powers to pretend loving it fully in the hope to b saved from free subjective hell, that any can do on another
u r sick of ur lies and love to take for granted everything so u can easily abuse the fact that everything is not yet absolutely real, bc basically existing absolutely

objective is by definition real, and any perceiver, moron, is by definition existing so easily know and can b real

top topics

join