It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tighten your belts, scientists tell the world's rich

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by Unity_99

You posted a link to your own thread and you did some heavy advertisement for same here.

I call spam.

One link to a thread that is a solution to the very problem the scientists say, and links to someone else thread and youtube videos all showing solutions otehr than the tiny box of lies and manipulations that the "Scientitst" told and in their lofty opinions promote this distorted crapola, SPAM.

I don't think so man!

If my thread is a part of the solution, I'll link it and others too.

Because I hope those "Scientists" are having someone fill them in on what others think of their announcement and so they might have their minds open a little.

Whatever thread fits, in my opinion, even if its one of mine.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Furthermore, my posts and my threads are about waking up, spiritually, and socially, and creatng the world we want.

Things like this make me really angry, to see intelligent human beings TOOLS for nazi's.

And anyone can tell the program, its the same one they've been on for years. Send humanity back to the serfdom and live like demi gods themselves.

I think it was Prince Phillip, could have been Charles, in that thread a few years ago, when he visitied a tiny hut without bathroom in India how this could be a solution (he meant for all of us)

And to ignore so many solutions already brought out, suddenly they act like they know nothing, have never heard of any of them.

Something you learn in social studies and first year of college and in the news about populations and how many times Canada hit less than zero population only to find that is all buried now, they want you to think that white people are just booming through the ceilings and no need to discuss birth control for the group of fascist regressionists Hitler and the Nazi's adored, the Brotherhood, for example. Said in the spirit of not being against race or culture (culture is not marrying children or teens or putting women in burka's however, those are crimes, culture is different foods, architecture, different traiditonal musics, those are cultures). Me, Don't Like Crimes.

I also don't like how with resources precious in this world, our Governments have allowed corporations to design items to break down within a short while just after the warrantee, and this is just another way of fleecing people, but it also shows us who are really to blame, not the middle class.

As an experiencer, I've had phone taps, air surveillance, been followed, had strange people at the door and out back, pretendign to be mormons, but wearing black, with a woman out back peering in our property wearing black. I would never let those tall dudes with the fbi eyes in my house. In short since I know we've been surveillanced for years, I also know all the online posts and threads are.

So give it your best to tell them exactly what you think of everything they're doing adn to offer SOLUTIONS.

I post mostly to them. My threads are mostly for them. So they stop their crapola.

Cause I'm trying to save this world, and willing to get right their faces to do it.

So make every post count, its your virtual bullhorn for justice.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by jimmyx
[more I have already addressed that in my past post. What kind of perso will willingly sterilize themselves ? we know birth control is not 100 percent, so we, in the name of good, sterilize them against their will. We do this since everyone knows that simple birth control techniques sooner or later fail. Either way it is nature to want to procreate.

Do u condone mass sterilization? How is that worse than starving? Your livelyhood is compromised either way.

Id rather nature be the cause for depopulation - not man's manipulation of its own species.

edit on 2-5-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

It is also natural for predators to eat prey, and in-so-doing they keep the populations balanced. Yet, we find it appalling to even think of culling the human herd.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

As an experiencer, I've had phone taps, air surveillance, been followed, had strange people at the door and out back, pretendign to be mormons, but wearing black, with a woman out back peering in our property wearing black. I would never let those tall dudes with the fbi eyes in my house.

Could it be a simple case of persecutory syndrome?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

No. The choppers that chased the crafts were mentioned by my son, and then he called me out for my sighting, and exotic crafts also did some monitoring, my son was there, and later that night that particular craft was watching the house, long story but he noted that colored lights were not normally put on trees at the end of winter, but usually before xmass, so their camoflauge didn't work for him and he went outside or to the door.

The phone taps I've noted a few times, the clicking sounds, odd sounds, but one of the times (there have been a few) we lost internet, phone and tv I was talking to my mother and just vibed on him, I knew we were being tapped so I spoke up and gave him the hero lecture of his life to serve the people, and suddenly both my mother and I heard a very loud angry CLICK CLICK CLICK, adn then services gone, for over an hour, including the TV.

I've been followed locally and in long distance trips, where the vehicle would come from a rest area behind me, the vehicle looked empty, suddenly he popped up and followed, and close. So I went faster than usual and wove in and out of semis on the mountain pass and lost him, only to have it happen again, and again. And when I got to my mothers, was followed in stores, had the guy walk out behind me and make it to a jeep with an Asain man in sun glasses, very low key military look really. And they followed me all the way home, even when I slowed right down, so then I decided they could hear me, and spoke up, with alot to say about NWO going down and the being on the people's side, then I pulled over and looked directly into the faces of the two who drove very very slowly by me looking directly at me, so we all knew that I knew, that they knew, kind of thing.

Strange trailors parked out back. My youngest son came running to tell me all aobut the chopper that flew low over my house, and I had known because I was leaving to the store and it flew over wiht a black car leaving.

To mormons, at the door late 8 - 8 30 say, very tall, black blazers, formal, the one had eyes like fbi swept everything, and I told them I was resting so sent them away, they had British accents. Went out back and there was a blond woman with a black blazer right our fence looking in, and she walked around the block to the front and was peering in. Most odd.

I pay attention.

So when I write, I write for a purpose, to help change the world because I know we're survellienced, and not just us, and our particular situation, but all of you guys too, everyone online. So be very clear about the world you want, and let them know when they're being really LAME and how NWO isn't going to be happening, not on my watch.

Speak up, always.

This thread talks about problems that have long had solutions.

I even wrote a thread recently on the solutions, at least some of them.

That Venus Project one is antoer example, it also goes to the heart of the matter about appliances and our consumer products being built to break down on warrantee, they do it on purpose and get away with this.

They certainly can't blame citizens nor do we have to go without power, clean technology, goods and services.

In fact we really want disclosure and the higher tech they have buried, but even the one listed is a better world:

Wind, Solar, Tide, Waves, Water, Geothermal, to name a few.

There are tons of solutions.

But please note this is a world where they grow mercedes benz from a seed on the vine, where holograms can be touched, so I wouldnt be too easy on them.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Not just my thread, but other threads also packed full of, average really, useful technologies, though like I said, these guy really need to be held accountable, especially scientists who pretend they know nothing, for their words and advice. The greater the so called credibilty, the so called positioins, the greater the responsibility and this article is agenda, pure and simple.

So we need to speak up and be in their faces asap.

If they're monitoring this thread, here are two really good reads, maybe they need some educating after all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Great Awakening

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awakening II: Free Cities,

I don't see their problems, I only see solutions, and equality needs to be a big part of everything.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
It is also natural for predators to eat prey, and in-so-doing they keep the populations balanced. Yet, we find it appalling to even think of culling the human herd.

Predators who eat prey do so according to their instincts because their intellectual ability is proportional to their environment. Humans do this too, but humans do it through the nature of being rational beings i.e. calculate benefit-loss ratios, and the conclusion is that the most efficient means of surviving is voluntary cooperation with other rational beings.

Violence has no place in cooperation, and to treat rational beings like a 'human herd' is a gross misunderstanding of how cooperation works.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread

Originally posted by jiggerj

Predators who eat prey do so according to their instincts because their intellectual ability is proportional to their environment. Humans do this too, but humans do it through the nature of being rational beings i.e. calculate benefit-loss ratios, and the conclusion is that the most efficient means of surviving is voluntary cooperation with other rational beings.

Violence has no place in cooperation, and to treat rational beings like a 'human herd' is a gross misunderstanding of how cooperation works.

Do you know what happens when rational people cooperate? BABIES HAPPEN.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread
humans do it through the nature of being rational beings i.e. calculate benefit-loss ratios, and the conclusion is that the most efficient means of surviving is voluntary cooperation with other rational beings.

This statement is too general to be useful or even true. For example, most of human history is history of wars. Sure, in a war each side is a group of cooperating people, but in general your statement does not apply -- a most efficient way just may be to go out and slaughter the neighboring tribe.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm sure pollution from the military and other government funded agency is out of the question? They spent the true American dollar years ago.. Most of it did go up in smoke. Now they have to take everybody's money in the bank, and set that on fire too. We have to much of it, it's destroying our foundation, and the Infrastructures connected to it. Including the environment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join