It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Obama Bad News: U.S. Private Sector Hiring Slows in April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The private sector hiring is slowing down. - Only 119,000 jobs in April -

Welcome to the Obama recovery !

- Reuters - Private Sector News

Europe is slowing down. UK is in double dip recession.

edit on 2-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Maybe he'll stand in front of a green screen, with a factory placed behind him with some happy workers doing a job, then he'll report that he just recently fostered a plan with some of his buddy's, and then they, by some stroke of fate, managed to employ 119,000 people, in 1 day.

Sorry. somebody had to say it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Maybe he'll stand in front of a green screen, with a factory placed behind him with some happy workers doing a job, then he'll report that he just recently fostered a plan with some of his buddy's, and then they, by some stroke of fate, managed to employ 119,000 people, in 1 day.

Obama is starting to look like a very bad magician.

The smoke and mirrors aren't working anymore.

--------
I guess it's time for more divisive politics.

Rich -vs- Poor / Men -vs- Women ..........blah.. blah..blah

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7

Or...he'll come up with a new politically correct term for those new additions to the unemployment, and welfare lines. Something like *Economy Motivators* .... then tell us, all is as it should be. Then, Nancy Pelosi will pick it up as her new parrot catch phrase, work it into every single sentence that crawls out of her pie hole....until the MSM makes it part of our daily language....

I can see it now...

Little Johnny...what do you want to be when you grow up..huh.

Well Mister, I wanna be an Economy Motivator, just like my Daddy....

Des

]
edit on 2-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

It looks like the ADP Automatic Data Processing report has more credibility than

the Labor Department.

The Labor Department cooks the books.

The stock market opened flat despite bogus Labor Department numbers.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
...Or maybe because rich corporations are still rewarded for taking jobs out of the country. I do wish our lovely President could do something about that.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
...Or maybe because rich corporations are still rewarded for taking jobs out of the country. I do wish our lovely President could do something about that.

Obama has created an environment for rich corporations to flee the USA.

All it takes is endless regulations and an introduction of uncertainty into the American

economy. - ObamaCare - introduced uncertainty . It's like a dark cloud hovering over

the Fortune 500. Nobody is hiring.

Best Buy is downsizing.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

It must be convenient to have someone to scapegoat for every problem the country faces. AS IF..........
They didn't exist before. This mass exodus has been going on for decades, and it has been set in place by wealthy politicians who can be bought with the money of lobbyists hired by greedy corporations.

I thought everybody knew that.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by Eurisko2012

It must be convenient to have someone to scapegoat for every problem the country faces. AS IF..........
They didn't exist before. This mass exodus has been going on for decades, and it has been set in place by wealthy politicians who can be bought with the money of lobbyists hired by greedy corporations.

I thought everybody knew that.

Obama lied by omission.

He failed to inform the American people that he intended to throw a wet blanket over

free market capitalism the moment he walked into the White House.

Obama is an Anti- capitalist. I thought everybody knew that.

new topics

top topics

join