It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student locked up by the DEA for 5 days WITHOUT Food or water.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by yourmaker

[...] my day was good today,i cant really say the same for some people.

Pinpoint exactly what's funny about another human being suffering in this matter and pinpoint exactly how Christ or Moses would have sadistically cackled at such a "sinner". That, or leave this community. I'll part the seas on your exit if it expedites your departure. Take your filthy/shill/inhumane/immature/ignoramus contributions to this thread with you upon your exit.

There is no humour to be found in any fellow being that is forced to the point of suicide lest you be sick, convoluted or demented.
edit on 2/5/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imightknow
reply to post by LastProphet527

Even if you are correct and they were detoxing him, you still get WATER during your detox.

WHAT RIGHTS!
Hes a drug using kid who thinks hes grown and needed to be taught a lesson,and i think the lesson has been learned.i think he will never get high again,and thats a plus,good job i say,damn good job!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Regardless of what he had supposedly done, leaving him without water for 5 days is not just torture, it is attempted murder. It is pretty much literally a miracle he survived.

It reminds me of the dying rooms, in China for little girls and I imagine this goes on a lot more than people realize. What do they do to cover up deaths in jail?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well whats worse, he was supposed to be released and instead... the official story said they "forgot he was in the cell"

What would have happened if he wasn't an asian kid but a black kid?

How fast would jesse jackson and al sharpton be out there protesting?

Protesting or mobbing?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Even if you are correct and they were detoxing him, you still get WATER during your detox.

WHAT RIGHTS!
Hes a drug using kid who thinks hes grown and needed to be taught a lesson,and i think the lesson has been learned.i think he will never get high again,and thats a plus,good job i say,damn good job!

A lesson or sadistic overkill? Will your stance be the same when vitamins and organic food are declared as "drugs"? Trust me, it's coming. Will you accept similar punishment should you be found "high" on nutrition? You're part of the problem and that renders you an enemy to us all.

edit on 2/5/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

WHAT RIGHTS!

We are all co-owners of this planet and resources and any paper that says otherwise is a CRIME BEYOND! That includes everything the earth provides. This entire world lives by illegal fascism.

I don't consider anyone that is not in your face attempting to harm you, murder you, or rape you, needing anyone else's control. There are social norms, to a point, but where they infringe on human rights, which are infinite, we have infinite inalienable rights, they are crimes.

What they did is 100% worse than what you're posting about.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Stop talking to him, we all know EXACTLY who he is and who he works for.

I would suggest everyone who's taken part in this thread should write a letter to their biggest tv station and demand they report on it. Then come back here and post their reply.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
tough kid, this story is going to get him laid, no doubt.

most people don't have a story worth hearing about, but this guy may get a movie deal.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

TextPinpoint exactly what's funny about another human being suffering

It’s not funny if he dies.
Its funny as hell all the stuff he went through, and how they left him in the cell, I hate to say it, but I pictured the event and laughed for about 10 minutes before I even answered this thread. Its funny and really not a big deal to me...Period. who cares about a stranger and what happens to them, loll...are you serious!

Its 10,000 Libyans being tortured in jail right now, its kids in the world dying of starvation every day, its woman being rapped right at this moment in some foreign country, its kids being snatched from there home right this very minute, its people in Japan that’s dying from radiation Poison, its men in jail being turned into woman and being put in the hole for months even years.

So to worry about this man and his little tiny Whining adventure of drinking his piss and almost killing him self ,is so not on my heart list of sympathy and compassion, lmaf, not even a little!

i honestly cant wait to see the video of him going crazy and doing the stuff he claimed he did,i will have my popcorn ready.

edit on 2-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

most people don't have a story worth hearing about, but this guy may get a movie deal.

Unlike what you've just posted, everybody's "story" is relevant and has merit.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Something in the article confused me..

Chong said he lost roughly 15 pounds during the time he was alone. His lawyer confirmed that Chong ingested a powdery substance found inside the cell. Later testing revealed the substance was methamphetamine.

Why did he have meth in the cell? Was it planted there by the DEA? Did he smuggle it in? I'm not sure which would be more disturbing. I mean if this guy can get arrested by the DEA, searched, booked, and placed in a holding cell with meth in his pockets, what else is the DEA missing when they search people?

If the DEA planted the meth in his cell, then why? Hoping he would OD? Planting evidence? They're just jerks?

Nothing about this article makes any sense.

The article says that the substance was found in the cell, not on this kid. In the portion you quoted it said he found it in the cell. The DEA admitted it was from someone in that cell prior to the kid being in there. I agree that it is odd something like that would have been in there.
The article also read farther down, towards the end, he was found by a cop that said "Here's the water you asked for." When did the kid ask for water? 5 days earlier or while in a hallucination? Strange things afoot. Makes you wonder about what else is going on that we don't know about?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Unlike what you've just posted, everybody's "story" is relevant and has merit.

tell your's and see how many actually care.

from my experience in holding cells, they all have toilets. i think he's exaggerating.

if he recycled his urine...what did he hold it in?

you're just one of those looking for something to believe in and willing to accept just about any tall tale that's told.

being that he was high off meth and admitted hallucinating...none of his testimony will hold up and the cops involved will walk anyway.

if the people responsible do catch a case, its only to appeal to the complainers.
edit on 2-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

TextPinpoint exactly what's funny about another human being suffering

[...] I pictured the event and laughed for about 10 minutes before I even answered this thread. Its funny and really not a big deal to me...Period. who cares about a stranger and what happens to them, loll

[...] to worry about this man and his little tiny adventure of drinking his piss and almost killing him self is so not on my heart list of sympathy and compassion, lmaf, not even a little!

i honestly cant wait to see the video of him going crazy and doing the stuff he claimed he did,i will have my popcorn ready.

In the interests of avoiding extraneous repetition I'll simply recount my post to you:

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
You're part of the problem and that renders you an enemy to us all.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
This is a big deal... and now we have to look at how over reaching our government really is to let an slip up happen like this.. Chong was doing drugs, yes. He was arrested at a party, but thats not the point... The kid is 23, he had to drink his own urine to survive! His kidney's LITTERALLY shut down!!!!

What do we do? People are saying "he deserved it!" What if they were YOUR kids...

If this was my kid... I would start a movement... The DEA responded trying to justify themselves it makes me sick

Several hours after Obama’s drug czar told a room filled with Democratic power brokers at the Center for American Progress that the “war on drugs” was over, 23-year-old Daniel Chong sat down with NBC San Diego to recount the five days he spent handcuffed in a DEA holding cell without food or water after he was arrested at a "4/20 party." During that period, Chong, a student at UC San Diego, was forced to drink his own urine because his cries for help, for water, and for food went ignored, or perhaps unheard, by DEA agents. By the third day, Chong said he was hallucinating. He tried to kill himself by breaking the lens of his glasses, cutting his wrists, and then swallowing the shards.

Source
edit on 2-5-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

Loll, he drunk his urine huh
Nobody cares about this kid except the people who would believe in his drunken, drugged out habitual lying self as far as what he claims happened, what a joke !

Its called detox

So you automatically go to the kid is lying? So he wasn't in jail for 5 days without food and water? DEA is lying when the said the meth was there before? No, no one cared about the kid before with the exception of his friends and family. Much like I feel about you. I don't care what you do or who you are, but you can bet your bottom dollar I would be just as outraged if this happened to you.
Meh..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Textyou're just one of those looking for something to believe in and willing to accept just about any tall tale that's told.

That is 99.7% of this site, I so agree with your statement. Well, im going off to play station land, time for modern warfare 3, see the compassionate gullible fall for anything people later.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

If you're lacking in compassion, what is the purpose of your thread here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Although the conduct by the DEA is simply mind blowing, you have to remember what these kids had on them. This was no 4/20 party where a few kids sat around smoking a jay. From the same article you cited... "18,000 ecstasy pills, marijuana, hallucinogenic mushrooms, a Russian rifle, two handguns and thousands of rounds of ammunition."

I'm no stoner, but I believe 18,000 ecstasy pills is a lot. Still, the DEA messed up here. Bad.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Land of the "free" at it again...
Really disgusting how they treat people just for putting something into their own bodies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join