It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student locked up by the DEA for 5 days WITHOUT Food or water.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
this has nothing to do with pot.

it does have to do with breaking your will and control

they use the same tactics regardless of the law.

public "intoxication" and "breaking the peace" are two other fan favorites.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Scary stuff going on here. It does sound like a prison in China. Well, this admin is in love with Mao, not surprising is it?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Almost everyone in our so-called "justice system" is corrupt to the core.
We have a Police State as bad as if not worse than Nazi Germany.

New police agencies have been created, such as the CIS (Critical Intervntion Services)
This one seems to be local to the West Coast of Florida.
cisworldservices.org...
Other states must have similar.
I thought FEMA was to take care of all emergencies.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is terrible, especially when considering health-wise, a "420" party is actually healthier than the cocktail parties I'm sure these same DEA agents, or their superiors frequent, and then jump in their car and drive home from.

How about we just kidnap a DEA agent, lock him in a closet with no food or water for 5 days, and later say we invited him over for lunch and forgot he was in there? Would that excuse be acceptable? Hell no. Neither is there's. Also thought in the state of CA, where what would be consumed at a "420" party had been decriminalized by ze Governator, and the worst legal penalty can be a citation.

This guy needs to press charges. As JPZ always says, file a verified complaint, and have every officer/agent involved arrested, followed by pressing criminal charges. Simply suing, where they'd pay out a sum with our tax dollars, is simply not enough.

Goddamnit, these shmucks need to be held accountable. Far too much of this crap is happening at a far too frequent rate.
edit on 2-5-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

DEA San Diego Acting Special Agent-In-Charge William R. Sherman said in a statement that he was troubled by the treatment of Daniel Chong and extended his "deepest apologies" to him.

www.kmov.com...

An apology isn't going to cut it. Any agency that acts in such a irresponsible manner should be dismantled.
This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard.

What adds insult to injury is that MSM outlets are not reporting it. Couldn't find any major players links when I googled it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Either the on-sight DEA Agents need to be held accountable or the entire organization needs to be shut down. The 20th Century experiment in giving immunity/liability protection to Local, State and federal agents has proven time and time again to be a grave mistake.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
This is a big deal... and now we have to look at how over reaching our government really is to let an slip up happen like this.. Chong was doing drugs, yes. He was arrested at a party, but thats not the point... The kid is 23, he had to drink his own urine to survive! His kidney's LITTERALLY shut down!!!!

What do we do? People are saying "he deserved it!" What if they were YOUR kids...

If this was my kid... I would start a movement... The DEA responded trying to justify themselves it makes me sick

Several hours after Obama’s drug czar told a room filled with Democratic power brokers at the Center for American Progress that the “war on drugs” was over, 23-year-old Daniel Chong sat down with NBC San Diego to recount the five days he spent handcuffed in a DEA holding cell without food or water after he was arrested at a "4/20 party." During that period, Chong, a student at UC San Diego, was forced to drink his own urine because his cries for help, for water, and for food went ignored, or perhaps unheard, by DEA agents. By the third day, Chong said he was hallucinating. He tried to kill himself by breaking the lens of his glasses, cutting his wrists, and then swallowing the shards.

Source
edit on 2-5-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

Loll, he drunk his urine huh
Nobody cares about this kid except the people who would believe in his drunken, drugged out habitual lying self as far as what he claims happened, what a joke !

Its called detox

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Its called detox

Sure it is... And a totalitarian government is called Wonderland, right?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I thought a body couldn't go beyond 3 days w/ out water?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih
reply to post by DrNotforhire

This is beyond F'd up. I don't even know what to say to this. People saying he's a bad person cos he smokes ganj at a party need to get a reality check. Poor guy.. wish I coulda busted in there and rescued him.

I would tell the biggest stoner in the world to watch my kids,
rather than ever talk to the DEA or similar.
I have had some VERY bad experiences, but never like this kid... (had a hacker friend, FBI, blah blah)

Stuff like this almost makes me want to hurt people. Almost... Knowing it would only get worse down that path keeps me off, if my own morality didn't...

I hope these Sick people get put in jail. I hope they get some rehabilitation, but I suspect many are no longer human...

I'm SAD.

Originally posted by tracehd1
I thought a body couldn't go beyond 3 days w/ out water?

Only if you don't drink your own urine is that a pretty solid fact. You lose almost all water from urine/waste disposal. If you do drink your urine you can last atleast twice as long, depending on the toxicity of the urine...
edit on 5/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They are well within the law so nothing will be done. NDAA
this man clearly may have been a terrorist.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sorry a little off topic, but I really don't see a LOGICAL reason for any DEA agent in this country to be used for any other purpose other then ridding the streets of meth. Once there is not a single meth lab or rock of meth left on U.S. soil then by all means go after the extremely dangerous plants that come from the earth and have never killed a single soul. Ridiculous beyond comprehension.

Back on topic, he will win his case for sure. I'm guessing they just completely forgot about him. Luckily he didn't die from the glass shards.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Even if you are correct and they were detoxing him, you still get WATER during your detox.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

i agree,you just dont know,simple as that.
Who cares about a person who maKes drug dealers rich any way!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by MeesterB

i agree,you just dont know,simple as that.
Who cares about a person who maKes drug dealers rich any way!

I DO!

Care about people man...

Really? Really?

Who cares about people who create drug dealers by outlawing human behavior??
I care less about them than drug users, but I care about EVERYONE.

I'm an alcoholic who gave up everything else, which is what turned into alcoholism.
Do you not like me??

I'm supporting my drug dealer: Budweiser...
edit on 5/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join