It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 Kiloton German Hydrogen Bomb Goes Missing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Let's not forget North Korea.

Maybe something planned for South Korea with NK getting the blame?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by deaconknight
your response is based off of what you found on wiki ?
TROLL
quickly go check wiki to see where the atomic arms race started,

Show me where any of those facts on Wikipedia are wrong?

Presenting facts is not trolling. Its presenting facts. I suggest you read the facts presented, and then apologise.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Can you not see the irony of this.
The US says it is Russian.
The Russians say it is Israel.
Israel says it is Iranian.
The Iranians say it is not ours, we don't make them.

No kidding.

You know it'd be funny if this weren't actually happening by the looks of things. The movie I had in mind was SUm of All Fears. For those out there that don't read books, the original version was Arabs. The movie version most people think of was changed to Russians for political correctness. The real version was much better.....

Speaking of criss-cross-every which way though, even that fictional plot of a similar nature was the same for that aspect. Strange times....and bad ones.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
The Germans don't have nuclear weapons. Theoretically they can "borrow" them from the US under a NATO agreement. These would be B61s with a maximum yield of 340kt, depending on version.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The E3 is an Air Battle Management aircraft. The UK has 7 not 12, and as far as I know, they don't track nuclear weapons. If they can that's classified. Seeing I live about 12 miles from their home base in the US, and know dozens of crew members, I've NEVER heard them talk about that, and surprisingly some talk alot. Nor do they track subs, P-3s (and soon the new P-8) do that, no mention of P3s. You would see P3 activity increase if a stolen nuke was on a sub. What was the line from Red October, "you've dropped enough SonoBouys that a man could walk from Greenland to Iceland to Scotland without getting his feet wet!". Any evidence of this???

I've been inside the E3 on several occassions. And it's funny most of the stations are labeled. "Tactical Air Warfare Officer", "Air Battle Management Officer" "Radar Operations technicians". Never saw "Tracking German U Boats with Nuclear Weapons" technician station, or ANYTHING related to nukes. Guess it might not be marked, but I highly doubt it.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So, I doubt any of the above is correct. Perhaps a "dummy" was used in an exercise or some sort. But frankly this whole thing sounds like a hoax. All from wiki (with associated links to other references) in about 10 minutes. Frankly I knew this off the top of my head, but figured I would provide some reading material.
edit on 2-5-2012 by SrWingCommander because: clarification

Agree with that. The P3C-Update and P8 are the only aircraft on this planet that can guarantee finding any submarine in any water today. A Dolphin would be no exception. There is no massive deployment, which would be the case right now, (as far as I can tell) from any of the strategic US bases that fly them. On the East Coast, Pax River and Jacksonville, on the west Coast Whidby Island, Moffet Field, Coronado (North Island) to name a few.

This has to be a hoax, or a mis-information concerning a security exercise or drill. IMHO

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I thought i saw an article on Yahoo home page, right before i came onto ATS. I couldn't locate it, but i did come up with this....and this is RATHER FRIGHTENING....i must say:

The groups assisting in what we were informed was a counter-terrorism surveillance operation have been the American NSA, British MI 6, the Office of Naval Intelligence and the British Royal Navy. The “device” was loaded onto a Germany built “Dolphin” submarine and left the harbour doing 7.5 knots. The submarine disappeared even though currently being tracked by each and every sophisticated device NATO would seem to be capable to personal or borrow.

We know the British government at some ranges, some departments, are mindful of this action and are responding with retribution against their own intelligence services. This looks to be an indication that some authority inside Britain appears to have gone rogue, definitely the Thames Valley Police, probably the Property Office and we can not help but want to take a long hard look at David Cameron and his many mysterious meetings with Rupert Murdoch, the “not quite Australian” ultra-nationalist/Likudist Israeli who stands somewhat accused of limitless criminal acts or probably not.

500 Kiloton German Hydrogen Bomb Goes Missing

ETA: Second Article
edit on 3-5-2012 by nahahh because: added second link

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Although the Navy has the world’s most technologically advanced fleet — including state-of-the-art nuclear attack submarines
reply to post by intrptr

Except for the Astutes, and Viriginia-classes.

Just looked up a video that said the new Dolphin-class is "super-stealthy" and virtually undetectable. Doubtful to say the least..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Possibly the Olympic Stadium in London?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
the perfect false flag. German sub- Germany is NATO still it was the enemy in 2 world wars; , unknown bomb may be stolen from US base? (Soviet standard warhead is 550 kt), the sub disappears despite all modern tracking means, Israel always on the list of suspects because it already has Dolphin. As easily you may say the sub went to any other country and gave them the bomb. Then we get the explosion that will wipe out a city as big as Washington. What more do we need for the apocalypse to start?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a lot of weird things going on lately... call me paranoid, but I get nervous when nukes disappear right before the g8 summit (which happens to be right around the corner from me)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

'Tsar Bomba' is a 50 megaton bomb. The hydrogen bomb in question here is 500 kilotons, or 1/100th the power of the Tsar Bomba. By all measures, this is a small bomb - but still big enough to cause a WHOLE LOT of damage.

This is insanely crazy news. Where is this thing headed and why?

They'll hold onto it and people will forget about it and when the London 2012 Olympics are on they'll get the lightshow of the century and of course blame it on either Al-CIA-da or even OWS to further the agenda of the NWO.
After all they have missiles on apartment block roofs to prevent Al-CIA-da's airforce from attacking, but a 500KT bomb doesn't have to be parked under the winners podium to be effective, and the poleeece wont be covering the streets a mile away will they?
After all look at the damage a truck bomb filled with fertiliser did to Canary Wharf in the 90's.
Imagine the sheer bloddymindedness and immorality of those that can think these things up? Look at 9/11.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
So what are we saying.

A Russian bomb, goes through Germany to be put aboard a German built Israel manned sub while being monitored by both the USA and Britain? You know, it sounds like a hoax does it not?

I mean, really?

Incidentally, An Aussie Collins class sub avoided four US surface warships and a Nuclear Sub, all of whom were searching for it and then it 'Sank' a US destroyer. This was during war games. Modern D/E Subs can avoid detection by the world's best Navy and they can do so with ease! Coming out of a busy port - easy as!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Veterans Today = Hoax.

Important to note the "update" which features ET involvement.

This is just more bull#.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I would have given this article a serious thought ... but then the ET conclusion popped up from the same site.

They seriously discredit their own site by doing stuff like that.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Interesting timing ...

www.jpost.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I would have given this article a serious thought ... but then the ET conclusion popped up from the same site.

They seriously discredit their own site by doing stuff like that.

Their site has been absurd and hoax filled for years. This is just another ridiculous example.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

The first thing that came to my head: 2012 Summer Olympics.

...that would be absolutely terrible...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
One nuke is the least of my worries I have hundreds... Though I would be scared if I get much angrier as we also have 3 active ones in the U.S. currently delivered by China. I prolly won't bother to tell anyone anymore cuz well they will be used to raize cities upon my death. Since I was tortured so much I decided i wanted a back-up plan. Thanks again...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Atisha

Mate

Could you elaborate on what you said?

Do you have information we do not know about?

vvv

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

It's called a lie. They're quite prevalent.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Sounds pretty incredible..

but i have a hard time trusting that website!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join