It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 Kiloton German Hydrogen Bomb Goes Missing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If I were a powerful NWO cabal-type guy, I'd explode this baby in the upper atmosphere
somewhere in the triangle between NYC, Chicago, and Dallas

Then have fun with my new FEMA camps and riot suppression technology. Plus, it would give the
fighting boys and girls coming home from the conflicts in the middle east a little domestic training in
preparation for the final restructuring of America...
edit on 2-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is the kind of stuff , that no matter what the circumstances or facts , really makes me nervous...everyone likes to make fun of paranoid people and conspiracy theorists but so many things make TOO much sense.

I live about and hour and a half north of Chicago...i read so much on this site , some things could actually fit together!
A massive bomb goes missing but no one here at least can verify it. All these over -the-top security measures and weirdness being put in place. Comparisons to other large cities hosting events similar to this one.
So many things go through my head , for instance , what if there were an imminent threat directed to us , specifically in Chicago so they decide to go through all this hoopla under the guise of the Summit? All the while there is no actual summit , there are no big , key players there , just all the security measures for something none of us will be made aware of? Is it likely , NO , could it happen? POSSIBLY.
Now there's a report on the board of a town in MN being used for military exercises too? Well , last I read makes me wonder about a New Madrid scenario and it saying that Il , MN , WI and MI being the safest areas to be in if that were to occur.
Some days i wish I had never come here , I love to read everything but I guess there is too much of a good thing.never rule anything out anymore.

I just have little trust in TPTB and read too much on here and know that one phrase I learned is for sure , NEVER SAY NEVER

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I hope this is a hoax. This sounds way too stupid to be true.
If true though, you've got to give it up for the intelligence community.

Promote total security state...
Tap ALL our phones...
Read ALL our mail...
CCTV us 24/7, even when taking a dump...
Lose WMD...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey, isn't Israel buying those Dolphin submarines?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The Iranian false flag bomb has gotta come from some place!
edit on 3-5-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

'Tsar Bomba' is a 50 megaton bomb. The hydrogen bomb in question here is 500 kilotons, or 1/100th the power of the Tsar Bomba. By all measures, this is a small bomb - but still big enough to cause a WHOLE LOT of damage.

This is insanely crazy news. Where is this thing headed and why?

heres a cool website, it shows you tsar bombs radius and stuff, i think i found it on ATS a long while back.

nuclearsecrecy.com...

i do not recommend the use of Nukes EVER, never ever nuke anything in any way.

nukes are BAD.

Tell that to the US who nuked 2 civilian city
hundreds of thousand died in 1 second
and yet the US has now thousand of those destroyers of world more powerfull then even

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
For such a bomb, the fireball radius would be 0.23 miles, the thermal radiation radius would be 5.45 miles (Third-degree burns to all exposed skin; starts fires in flammable materials, contributes to firestorm if large enough).

Source: Nuke Map
edit on 3-5-2012 by bigrex because: edit

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What makes me more nervous than anything else right this second is the silence this thread is greated with.

Where are the debunkers that are normally pushing little old ladies over railings in the rush to reach the keyboard and tear up a kooky theory?

Where are the Navy guys saying this can't possibly happen and our SOSUS network is 100% up to date and Johnny on the Spot?

The silence..is what makes me nervous when the level of "OMG" or... HOAX is so high. Someone, please, Debunk this into oblivion. I think many would consider it a favor.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

In 1988 you could buy a softball sized pocket nuke on the black market for the price of a BMW325. There is a lot going on in the world that governments don't tell their people, things that would panic the hell out of them. Panicked people loot and hoard, they don't buy and consume, but controlled levels of fear is just the trick to keep an economy spinning.

Did you know that in 1988 one of the US ambassadors got together with South African government ministers during a UN arms embargo to arm Saddam with roughly a billion dollars worth of weapons so that he could invade Kuwait via CIA prompting? They actually set up the deal at Oliphants Game Farm in Kruger National Park. Saddam was set to go down and Iraq to become a "province" of corporate US interests at the latest the summer of 1988, that's when I found out.

Yeah, there is a lot of intel out there that governments really don't want people to know. I can just imagine what the next biotech scare will be like.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Be at peace...........ben81,........the space brothers have told every goverment on earth that possesses nuclear weapons.....yu can rattle them, but dont shake them out or well take you out........simple.
There will be NO nuclear destruction ever in this world again.....the space brothers came here to stop the firing of the nukes and they have warned the leaders too........
Nuclear weapons have far greater destructive power in other dimensions than they do here......
the world is not permitted to ever use these things again.......
If anyone does try, the swift reaction of the space brothers will be effcient, and deadly.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to ask this.......but what if, being 2012 and these wild times and all, we're all wrong about where a 500kt H-Bomb in a Submarine would be most desirable to someone up to no good?

There is a certain issue in the Canary Islands a Sub would get close to. A Lava Shelf off Hawaii I seem to recall reading about years ago... Ice Shelves in the Antarctic that would react poorly to something like a low order nuclear explosion. 500kt IS NOT really large. However, in some places a Submarine can go, large wouldn't be necessary either.

Hmmm... Just how much water column has to be disrupted from the depths to generate a Tsunami and what precisely would a weapon like that do, if detonated deep underwater?? I hope this all turns out to be nothing but a backroom and dirty nation-to-nation transfer of a weapon, but if it isn't...imagination isn't a good thing sometimes.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Good God.The Nightmare du Jour..on a list of "Things that should SERIOUSLY never go missing" this one is right up there with "Your Kids"..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Their home base is RAF Waddington.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Fatman was only 20 kilotons and little boy only 18.... Imagine devastation 25 times worse than hiroshima or nagasaki....

Jaden
edit on 3-5-2012 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

how big was this thing compared on a scale to "Tsar Bomba" like in that youtube video?

1/116th. Less than 1% of the power of the Tsar Bomba, assuming intelligence estimates were more accurate than Soviet bragging. If the Soviets were telling the truth, then 1/200th, about half of one percent as powerful.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Could it be the INS Tannin possibly, expected delivery 2012?

Also, where does the info on the "ET/EDs" come from?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Seems fishy. The NATO summit is soon. In a heavily populated area. And the government warned the red cross about evacuations In Chicago. Hmmm

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If losing track of Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma City in a sting gone bad can be called screwing the pooch to an extreme....This turned the poor little guy into dog food.

Are they kidding? Really? They dealt an operational and intact Hydrogen Bomb off to someone and then LOST TRACK of it???

You know the only friggen comfort that I've EVER had that a nuclear weapon would never be used rogue is the fact that they all carry signatures within signatures for various things that tell experts with the billion dollar gizmos just who made it and where it came from. Detonated or not. ...Knowing that, no one would ever peddle one to some AQ nut job.

Oh, c'mon, tell me this is a hoax.... It's B.S... There has to be another explanation. This puts a very serious weapon capable of starting wars into the open ....nothingness.... and with absolutely no accountability back to who supplied it to whoever the heck has it?!

Tom Clancy wrote a book like this once, and the movie sucked. The book was sure an interesting read as fiction. I'm feeling physically ill right now, reading it as possible fact. Can someone at least tell me there is no passage wide and deep enough for a submarine to transit the lakes all the way to Chicago?? I was kidding in another thread about an Aegis cruiser showing up off Chicago. Could ANY submarine actually get there without being detected 100 times?

Can you not see the irony of this.

The US says it is Russian.

The Russians say it is Israel.

Israel says it is Iranian.

The Iranians say it is not ours, we don't make them.

You can't trust any one to tell the truth!

How would you know. You could not even tell the difference between a false flag and an attack!

P

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
As the sub is supposedly a German built Dolphin class, then it shouldn't be too difficult to determine who the sub belonged to. Not that it would have been one of the ones they have built and given to Israel. No, it must belong to someone else!

Surely someone would know whose sub it was lurking in the harbour.

Germany is building subs for Israel: www.ndr.de...

The article says something along the lines the subs are capable of carrying a-bombs....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join