It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 Kiloton German Hydrogen Bomb Goes Missing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Im going to go ahead and throw this out there. What about False Flag.

There are theories on the
Olympics.
Our Gov using it on US in the USA to further force their BS "security and safety" laws on us,
Them using it to attack/provoke Iran into war.
Using it to hit Israel as a FF from Iran,

The use of this is boundless when you think about how much the worlds government couldn't give to flying turds about us! That's not even getting started on the shadow gov. and what they could think up!

EDIT: Also the one which I think could be likelier than all an administration move to prevent being voted out!
edit on 2-5-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Is this for real? Ive looked on google and the only sources i can find for this story are VERY suspect including DavidIke.com. Are there any solid sources for this?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
As the sub is supposedly a German built Dolphin class, then it shouldn't be too difficult to determine who the sub belonged to. Not that it would have been one of the ones they have built and given to Israel. No, it must belong to someone else!

Surely someone would know whose sub it was lurking in the harbour.

Only Israel operates Dolphin class submarines and each is capable of launching tactical nukes with a range of up to 1,500 km. The Israeli navy has either 5 or 6 of these subs and as we all know Israel is not a signatory of the Nuclear Non-proliferation treaty.
This has shades of Barksdale's missing nukes all over it (was that one ever found?)

While I don't put great faith in to anything VT or Gordon Duff has to say this certainly does give one pause to wonder. If true expect some world-shaking events in the not too far distant future.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry, maybe I'm just naive...but this kind of thing doesn't go missing. This was either intended to look like it went missing or someone is terrible at their job. How is it that there is GPS in cars (they even have GPS in some dogs!) but they failed to hook up something as restricted as a hydrogen bombg to some sort of tracking device? Just a gut feeling, but I feel like a lot of people are going to die and a lot of people are going to be lied to about who is to blame.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wow. We're supposed to be critical thinkers here at ATS. But once again, a very suspicious, entirely unsubstantiated internet piece comes out and people entirely ignore the objective rebuttals. Several posts have pointed out the obvious and people just skip right by them as if they were never there. What gives people? Let's have some credibility, shall we? At the very least:

> There is NO independent, corroborating source for the story

> The aircraft mentioned and pictured are NOT sub hunters.

The story smells like month-old fish.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Excuse my ignorance of weapons, but can this particular bomb be used, dropped from an aircraft instead of launched from a submarine?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't follow Duff too closely. We have communicated several months ago about the triangles being our craft and the F-22 and F-35, shuttle, basically being make-work covers for American industriess while recovered UFOs were being re-engineered to into our present (space-capable weapon platform) triangles.

Duff's work has been slowly going from dealing is verteran issues to sliding into a morass of wild stories and generally poor writing. (As a "senior writer" for the outfit, he definitely needs a proofreading-editor himself.)

There are too many holes in that story yet with too many details for it to be acceptable. To finish up the "news" article with words from an outside source about the ETs being unhappy with the missing sub and nuke completely destroys any credibility we might give the initial story.

Actually, I mentioned in another thread just last week that Duff seems to be going off his rocker. --And I'm a UFO abductee! To me, this story confirms that observation ...or else he is giving us "false flag" articles which is well within the domains of the intelligence services.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

And to think we might be invited

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Since we are on a conspiracy site,

What if it went missing and they drop it near Yellowstone and wake everything up, just a thought lol

interesting thought lol but it wouldnt cause an eruption........were talking miles and miles and miles deep before you get down to where the magma pushing up would be.........

The blast waves wouldnt penetrate down far enough into the mantle to induce a reaction.....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, aren't the military and govt going to have a simulated nuke attack in a few weeks. Maybe it wont be so simulated after all.

edit on 2-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wasn't it the Red Cross that also announced contingency plans for a mass evac (to Milwaukee) of Chicagos citizens if something nasty happened during the NATO summit?

I know, that seems to be a bit of over the top planning, but you'd think they'd have a reason for even considering such a thing, and who would have asked any agency to even plan for such a thing in the first place, and why?

All pure conjecture of course, but I don't think such things are planned on such a large scale simply for someone running amok with a couple of guns and some dodgy looking white powder stuffed envelopes!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Is this for real? Ive looked on google and the only sources i can find for this story are VERY suspect including DavidIke.com. Are there any solid sources for this?

Very very good question, this is something worth confirming without a doubt!!

ATS, work your magic!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Raw Reports

A nuclear weapon that wasn’t supposed to exist, a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb, one of four being tracked, was seen being loaded at the German port of Bemerhaven, Germany. The groups assisting in what we were informed was a counter-terrorism surveillance operation were the American NSA, British MI 6, the Office of Naval Intelligence and the British Royal Navy.

The “device” was loaded onto a Germany built “Dolphin” submarine and left the harbour doing 7.5 knots.

The submarine disappeared while being tracked by every sophisticated device NATO seems to be able to own or borrow.

Weapons of this type are generally located through use of specialized aircraft, in this case, the Boeing Sentinal E3D. These are highly modified 707 aircraft. The British have 7 of these operating out of RAF Waddington. They were placed on “mechanical fault standown” on April 14. Who would have thought all these planes were preparing to discombobulate?

It seems Germany is giving these things out as party favors, sub included. Hope this does not end badly.

They're probably going to plop that thing down right in the middle of Chicago during the NATO summit.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That is a scary idea better call my ex and tell her and my daughter to get the hell out of dodge as they live close by.
Then again who knows might be a hoax i hope to hell it is a hoax.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

That was my reaction as well. If people go to the story link and scroll down to the next story they will see an article talking about ET / ED forces are behind the disappearance.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I CALL HOAX......I have seen zero evidence to support this story as true or even remotely possible. The website itself is hard to take serious as well.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm calling hoax here as well.

The B61 bombs stored in Germany have a max yeild of 340kt

The AWAC planes suggested track aircraft, not nuclear weapons

The submarine mentioned, while quiet, is conventional and would be trackable by NATO, and their submerged range is 400 miles. They wouldn't be hard to find.

Too many factual inaccuracies.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The propaganda wheels are spinning so fast you can barely see them! Wake up, people.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
reply to post by Xcathdra

I CALL HOAX......I have seen zero evidence to support this story as true or even remotely possible. The website itself is hard to take serious as well.

I (the OP) just wanted to clarify that I am in no way vouching for the validity of this article. I just thought it was of such potential importance we could benefit from taking a closer look.

Also, I wanted to quote something hilarious I saw on another forum discussing this same article:

Dont worry.
This is Eric Holder's latest plan to track down terrorists.
"Operation Nukewalker"

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Dont see any reason to take this seriously.

Does anybody realise what an E-3D is actually used for? Its got nothing to do with detecting ground targets or submarines. Never mind the detection of nuclear weapons material. If it was detectable using AWACS there would be less sleepless nights in the west.

Shoddy research.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join