It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 Kiloton German Hydrogen Bomb Goes Missing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Raw Reports

A nuclear weapon that wasn’t supposed to exist, a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb, one of four being tracked, was seen being loaded at the German port of Bemerhaven, Germany. The groups assisting in what we were informed was a counter-terrorism surveillance operation were the American NSA, British MI 6, the Office of Naval Intelligence and the British Royal Navy.

The “device” was loaded onto a Germany built “Dolphin” submarine and left the harbour doing 7.5 knots.

The submarine disappeared while being tracked by every sophisticated device NATO seems to be able to own or borrow.

Weapons of this type are generally located through use of specialized aircraft, in this case, the Boeing Sentinal E3D. These are highly modified 707 aircraft. The British have 7 of these operating out of RAF Waddington. They were placed on “mechanical fault standown” on April 14. Who would have thought all these planes were preparing to discombobulate?

It seems Germany is giving these things out as party favors, sub included. Hope this does not end badly.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Um, oh dang.

Did they check the sofa cussions?

Seriously, this would leave a mark!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Raw Reports

A nuclear weapon that wasn’t supposed to exist, a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb, one of four being tracked, was seen being loaded at the German port of Bemerhaven, Germany. The groups assisting in what we were informed was a counter-terrorism surveillance operation were the American NSA, British MI 6, the Office of Naval Intelligence and the British Royal Navy.

The “device” was loaded onto a Germany built “Dolphin” submarine and left the harbour doing 7.5 knots.

The submarine disappeared while being tracked by every sophisticated device NATO seems to be able to own or borrow.

Weapons of this type are generally located through use of specialized aircraft, in this case, the Boeing Sentinal E3D. These are highly modified 707 aircraft. The British have 7 of these operating out of RAF Waddington. They were placed on “mechanical fault standown” on April 14. Who would have thought all these planes were preparing to discombobulate?

It seems Germany is giving these things out as party favors, sub included. Hope this does not end badly.

hmmm let me think, whats a good response for this...

"oh noes"

this is not good news....

how big was this thing compared on a scale to "Tsar Bomba" like in that youtube video?

WAIT A SEC.... could this be related to the missing secret files??

maybe some new super villan is building a DOOM base like in those old superhero shows?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As the sub is supposedly a German built Dolphin class, then it shouldn't be too difficult to determine who the sub belonged to. Not that it would have been one of the ones they have built and given to Israel. No, it must belong to someone else!

Surely someone would know whose sub it was lurking in the harbour.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Not good.

There are a few possible explanations though.

Bermuda Triangle.

2nd, Hollow Earth theory.

This is ATS after all, so don't laugh.

3rd explanation is that the tracking equipment merely malfunctioned, and that soon it will be found again. If not, then the only explanation left is a possible terrorist subjacking.

vvv
edit on 2-5-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

First word that came to mind was...NWO. Most if not all western countries are in it....this bomb will be used to "simulate" an other Fukushima tsunami or some other terrible "accident" or "natural" event which will have dyer consequences for nature....and us.
edit on 2/5/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

'Tsar Bomba' is a 50 megaton bomb. The hydrogen bomb in question here is 500 kilotons, or 1/100th the power of the Tsar Bomba. By all measures, this is a small bomb - but still big enough to cause a WHOLE LOT of damage.

This is insanely crazy news. Where is this thing headed and why?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Not to state the obvious but this is a pretty serious event --- if true. Has the story been corroborated by additional, reliable sources??

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh come on people. Do you really believe that the forces in operation would simply watch a 500kt hydrogen bomb going seaborn if anything sinister had to be expected? Also the part about "sophisticated devices" made me really laugh.

+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Germans don't have nuclear weapons. Theoretically they can "borrow" them from the US under a NATO agreement. These would be B61s with a maximum yield of 340kt, depending on version.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The E3 is an Air Battle Management aircraft. The UK has 7 not 12, and as far as I know, they don't track nuclear weapons. If they can that's classified. Seeing I live about 12 miles from their home base in the US, and know dozens of crew members, I've NEVER heard them talk about that, and surprisingly some talk alot. Nor do they track subs, P-3s (and soon the new P-8) do that, no mention of P3s. You would see P3 activity increase if a stolen nuke was on a sub. What was the line from Red October, "you've dropped enough SonoBouys that a man could walk from Greenland to Iceland to Scotland without getting his feet wet!". Any evidence of this???

I've been inside the E3 on several occassions. And it's funny most of the stations are labeled. "Tactical Air Warfare Officer", "Air Battle Management Officer" "Radar Operations technicians". Never saw "Tracking German U Boats with Nuclear Weapons" technician station, or ANYTHING related to nukes. Guess it might not be marked, but I highly doubt it.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So, I doubt any of the above is correct. Perhaps a "dummy" was used in an exercise or some sort. But frankly this whole thing sounds like a hoax. All from wiki (with associated links to other references) in about 10 minutes. Frankly I knew this off the top of my head, but figured I would provide some reading material.
edit on 2-5-2012 by SrWingCommander because: clarification

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This smells of CIA to the core.

Only an advanced stealth submarine piloted by an exceptional officer would have the capability to evade active-sonar.

There aren't that many submarine fleets in the world as it is, let alone fleets advanced enough to evade detection.

Sorta narrows down the countries with the ability to do this.

Just Sayin'

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The submarine in question may or may not be one Germany is giving to Israel, this one with a “special enhancement” which, as we had questioned earlier, might be used against Iran, the United Kingdom or United States.

would be a good explanation. Its from the article

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ok, so the RAF E3 fleet was grounded according to this story dated 23rd April.

www.flightglobal.com...

So, when is that NATO summit scheduled for again? And what is the sailing time for a Dolphin class sub across the Atlantic?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

'Tsar Bomba' is a 50 megaton bomb. The hydrogen bomb in question here is 500 kilotons, or 1/100th the power of the Tsar Bomba. By all measures, this is a small bomb - but still big enough to cause a WHOLE LOT of damage.

This is insanely crazy news. Where is this thing headed and why?

heres a cool website, it shows you tsar bombs radius and stuff, i think i found it on ATS a long while back.

nuclearsecrecy.com...

i do not recommend the use of Nukes EVER, never ever nuke anything in any way.

nukes are BAD.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
UPDATE
www.veteranstoday.com...

An interesting response by John Kettler: ETs/EDs Raid Bremerhaven, Germany Last Week; “Disappear” Dolphin Sub, Nuke & Crew While Under Comprehensive NATO & Intelligence Agency Surveillance! ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/extradimensionsals) of the Liberation Forces raided Angela Merkel’s Germany last week, a move expected by the writer, given Germany’s decades of WMD (weapons of mass destruction) proliferation (chemical weapons and precursors, supplying missile expertise, illegal sale of ultra centrifuges to anyone with cash, plus providing quiet Diesel-electric subs to Israel, but set up to allow for rapid conversion to nuclear cruise missile launch platforms). Call the ETs/EDS most unhappy! The “normal” part of this amazing tale is here, in a withering article by Senior Editor Gordon Duff of Veteran’s Today, but what concerns us is the hidden side of this, the ETs/EDs‘ disappearing of a Dolphin sub, crew and highly illegal 0.5 megaton nuclear weapon after they put to sea (reportedly then making 7.5 knots in crowded Bremerhaven Harbor)–while under comprehensive surveillance by both NATO and multiple international intelligence agencies from the U.S., U.K., and Germany! The ETs/EDs say if anyone asks “Where’s the sub?” the answer is “We have it!” ETs/EDs Exclusively Reveal Sub Was Bound For Israel! Apparently, guilt and greed in Germany know no limits, and Russia has yet again been found dispensing nukes to all comers with cash in hand, according to the ETs/EDs. What Gordon Duff mentioned in passing in his article, the ETs/EDs state specifically: “The nukes in his article are Russian, and Russia will pay dearly for this latest transgression in a long string. The Dolphin sub was en route to Israel and did have an Israeli crew.” ETs/EDs Fully Expect “International Repercussions” From Gordon Duff’s Article & This Post It’s taken a long time, but Germany has been officially caught with her hand in the nuclear cookie jar, and Russia, whose nuclear peccadilloes rouse such ire in officialdom there when outed, will have much to explain, not just to terrestrial authorities but to her “topside” ally, with whom she’s already in both the exopolitics penalty box and the doghouse. According to one of the ETs/EDs, “Expect Russia’s most advanced fighter, the SuMi-41, armed with “topside” supplied energy cannon, to disappear outright from the Russian inventory. There may be other punitive measures taken as well.” The ETs/EDs mean what they say when it comes to honoring treaty terms with them, and nothing is taken more seriously than anything involving proliferation or use of nuclear weapons. The ETs/EDs haven’t figured out what will be done about Germany, but they say “It’ll hurt and be highly visible.” Rest assured, that’s no hollow threat. Just ask Hugo Chavez or Benjamin Netanyahu! “Israel,” the ETs/EDs say, “will also be chastised.” Whether or not that chastisement will extend beyond the loss of a pricey sub, expensively trained crew and a highly illegal, expensive nuke “is presently undecided.” The overall impression received, both directly and indirectly, is that the ETs/EDs are really angry and upset over the outrageous actions of Germany, Russia and Israel.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The 500kt would be enough for a bigger city, I just tested, great link.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

500k thermonuclear bomb is a very powerful device ,roughly 25 times more powerful than the ones used in Japan. This is a similar device to a W88 (475k) used on Trident II D-5 strategic missiles carried by Ohio class submarines.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Since we are on a conspiracy site,

What if it went missing and they drop it near Yellowstone and wake everything up, just a thought lol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting, all of this during a time that the media is revamping increased terrorism activity. Things are falling into place in ways that make me feel much concern, emergency preparedness, increased military activity, preparedness for mass civil unrest just to name a few. Id suggest that we as individuals begin preparing our families to be holed up for awhile. I'm not sure what is going to happen, I cant say, however I am seeing visual evidence that something is going to go down. Peace to all my ATS brethren.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

That would be one hell of a show...
2nd
edit on 2-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join